[Location] The Scarlet Sanctum

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Leviathan on September 3rd, 2011, 11:02 pm

Ruby's Scarlet Sanctum

The Scarlet Sanctum isn't just a place in competetion with Braga's, it tends to try to bring a bit of 'class to the business' with nightly shows of dancing and burlesque. Ruby's boys are well trained, well muscled, and clad in ties, bare chests and black pants as a uniform standard, serving drinks and servicing any lady (or male) clients which take to them.

And Ruby adores her 'girls' and invests in training them in singing, and dancing, as well as ensuring they're sweet and just a tad of sassy to their clientelle. The back rooms of the Scarlet Sanctum are especially kept just for what Ruby likes to call "special times" and she's invested in many differently themed style choices to give her House Customer's everything they'd want or desire.

In contrast to Brega's Whorehouse, Ruby's business is thought to be more "High Class". The employees are treated well and often for illness and disease, and it's no mystery that there's a Priest or Priestess of Rak'keli who is used for just such a cleansing. It's because of this high treatment for guests that makes such a place expensive, but certainly worthwhile.

NPC

Ruby "Passion" Demoya

Race: Benshira

As a sister to the other Demoya, Ruby truly enjoys acquiring items that make her and her boys and girls look 'fabulous.' Acquiring such trinkets brings such a lovinly sweet smile to her face.

But an even sweeter one comes when she's having fun running her 'business', Ruby truly enjoys the work she does and uses the income to keep herself well off. She is charming, passionate, and well versed in the seductive arts.

But she enjoys giving her clients more then just that. She enjoys giving them a show they'll never forget. A small part of her hates that she's labeled as Sunberths "Second most desireable woman" and if she'd rip out Braga's heart and eat it if she could. Ruby treasures her lovers, and her enemies with equal passion.

Her eyes are set always for moving onwards and upwards, and it was rumored once that she shared even Dalanger's bed before their relationship soured. Though rumors persist of a passionate flare ups between them now and again. Currently though they are at odds, and she is a steadfast supporter of the Sun's Birth. Often times, playing the charitable 'mistress' to the handsome officers which suit her fancy for the night.

Ruby adores her little sister, who's indifferent at best to Ruby's chosen lifestyle and ensures to send her as many customers her way as possible. Often times when she can spare a moment from her 'work' she can be found at Silvertongue's Silver Tongue perusing the latest wares and gossiping with her reluctant relative.

Singing 30, Dancing 43, Seduction 50, Persuasion 21, Listening 24, Dagger 12, Observation 38. Fashion 12.

Created by Archelon
Bad News Everybody. School is picking up, Exams are beginning to happen, homework is growing time consuming, I may soon be evicted from my apartment, I'm dealing with severe and physical fights among several of my best friends, and I can't seem to find a time to get much needed sleep. I'm terribly sorry, but don't expect to see much of me for a long while.
Leviathan
Adapt, Migrate, or Die

Words: 281278
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Race: Staff account
Character sheet
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Arrakiss on January 5th, 2012, 11:08 pm

Winter 35th, Afternoon, 511 AV

Getting into the gated community seemed surprisingly simple, and it was. Even though as Arrakiss passed people they seemed to watch her she was unusually left unbothered. Sadly that equated to a loss for her, although a win for them. She didn't express this. It should have been pretty common knowledge that there is always a bigger fish in the sea and since the ones she had seen so far were quite puny, she hoped a bigger one would come soon.

As she sighed, inhaling deeply, she caught some of the most alluring and desirable flavours upon her tongue which remained sensitive even when she had not shifted to her form as a snake. She kept her lips parted for a few long minutes, probably looking like a dumb blonde that just realised she was dressed kind of skimpily in the winter, before she turned and pushed at the door the aroma wafted from. Her mouth closed. If there was something tasty in the building she didn't want it to think she was daft.

The door opened easily enough and she slipped in, shivering as the heat flooded into her and warmed her after the cold winter chill. It felt amazing to be out of the cold. It reminded her of the warmth from the deepest parts of the Nest in Taldera.

Arrakiss hesitated as she looked around now. Dark green eyes surveyed and dismissed things that weren't of importance. They settled for longer times on scantily clad men and women and the lightest tingle of hunger snaked its way through her stomach and coiled there to burn dimly. Holding as much impassiveness as she possessed, she stalked somewhat hautily towards a smaller table. She cast an amourus glance at the man already there and took the empty seat. She wondered what would happen now or if someone would approach her. It would be nice if these people fed her well.
Arrakiss
I'll Never Miss Your Bitter Kiss

Words: 4573
Joined roleplay: January 3rd, 2012, 2:05 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet