Delays and Apologies

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Delays and Apologies

Postby Drayton on September 5th, 2011, 8:28 pm

Hi to all who are threading with me (that includes Cilaes and Chijana as well). As you've probably noticed, I've been logging on to Miz occasionally but not really saying anything or posting. This drastic change in activity is easily explainable. Before I was sitting around at home, and work had even wrapped up for a couple weeks, so I actually had nothing to do except for Miz. Now I have five classes, daily homework and several problem sets as well as actual human relationships to maintain.

Essentially, I do not plan on quitting Miz, I hope I still have time to devote to it and play with character development with all of you wonderful people, but it has seriously dropped down my priority list.

So I apologize for all delays! I'm trying to get my shyke together, but the funny thing is that really just seems to add more to my to-do list... :D
There's nothing wrong with teenagers that reasoning with them won't aggravate.
-Unknown

Common, Thought

School is a busy, busy place. I will be posting as regularly as I can, but to stay balanced only expect posts on Monday and Friday (maybe the weekend). Sorry for the delays!
Drayton
You know what you did.

Words: 73710
Joined roleplay: May 1st, 2011, 5:37 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Delays and Apologies

Postby Drayton on September 10th, 2011, 12:09 am

Uh, so life is still crazy, in fact, I won't be near a computer for most of the weekend and when I am I will probably be so tired all I would be able to do is drool on the keyboard. However! I want to make sure I'm not missing any threads on my to-do list, so I'm going to list threads with respective characters and let me know if I have missed anything.

Dray's Threads:
  • Start a thread for Revy
  • Backstreet fighting with Bob and Zarek
  • Levi's Modded Thread
  • Wish Upon a Drop of Blood (Bob & Darian)
  • Dogs Do Help You Bond (Darik)
  • Breaking the Ice (Bryan)
  • Human's Are Gross (Zlakalia)
  • Well Hi There! (Solia)

Let me know if I've missed anything!
There's nothing wrong with teenagers that reasoning with them won't aggravate.
-Unknown

Common, Thought

School is a busy, busy place. I will be posting as regularly as I can, but to stay balanced only expect posts on Monday and Friday (maybe the weekend). Sorry for the delays!
Drayton
You know what you did.

Words: 73710
Joined roleplay: May 1st, 2011, 5:37 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Delays and Apologies

Postby Cilaes on September 10th, 2011, 12:11 am

List of Cilaes's threads (not as many thankfully):

• Priskil Quest
  • Mura By Moonlight (Quelen)
  • A Chance Game (Avari)
  • By The Library Lights (Taith)
Common, Kontinese, Pavi
Thought

Cilaes
Melancholic Medic

Words: 44297
Joined roleplay: April 24th, 2011, 6:38 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet

Delays and Apologies

Postby Chijana on September 10th, 2011, 12:14 am

Chijana's threads woo!

• He Made Me Do It (Ma'ii)
  • This is Not Our City (Faroul)
  • Carry Me Back (Najawe)

Again, I am so sorry for all of the terrible delays and that I am so far behind. I love Miz and do not want to quit but I have very little time. So, sorry, sorry! I love you all, but real life beckons with a very loud voice.
Tawna, Common, Shiber
Thought

Chijana
Ghosts of the past can be stubborn indeed.

Words: 13886
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2011, 3:21 am
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet

Delays and Apologies

Postby Najawe on September 11th, 2011, 4:48 pm

Don't worry, Chi! I'm in the same boat, so I'm willing to bet our posting rates will be about the same, which should work out nicely. :)

P.S. I love your profile picture.
Najawe
Haunted dreams make for sleepless nights.

Words: 3435
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2011, 2:39 pm
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet