A hunter stalks it's prey...'s prey. (Shazvagrimkon)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Nowa on September 7th, 2011, 9:44 am

[9 Fall, 511av]

An interesting time, it was a fun day. Nowa was stalking a predator today, a very quiet one. He seamed less... intense then the others he had met, but even so he followed quietly, attempting to avoid discovery by staying high in the air. He wasn't exactly hunting, but he was a predator all the same, he had to eat sometime. Nowa wanted to try what he ate for a change, keeping a variety in his diet.

The person's short black hair was easy to recognize, it seamed very similar to Nowa's own in other form. Nowa's eyes were pinned on this man as he finally started a hunt, searching for something to eat. He wasn't a bad hunter, perhaps even better then Nowa. Nowa closed in, it was nearing time. Nowa's plan wasn't the smartest, but it was tons of fun. Everyone had a moment during the hunt where they'd be vulnerable... Nowa just had to wait.

OOCIt's hard to project how your habits are when I don't have anything to work with. If there are any problems, PM me. In the meantime, I'll wait for the chance to strike. :P
"noWa!"
Common as a Raven is not so easy. I wrote myself a guide in my CS.
Nowa
"Cra-woo!"

Words: 36552
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2011, 6:29 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Shazvagrimkon on September 9th, 2011, 8:36 pm

Grimkon was starving when he woke in the morning. Without anything good to eat he headed out to look for some food. He was very quiet as he slowly crept through the bushes spotting a wild boar. It had not noticed that it was being watched at the moment. Grimkon slowly pulled out his short sword when the boar heard him. It quickly turned around and rushed at him swinging its tusks from side to side. With a quick side step he brought the sword down on the thick muscular neck of the beast. The boar let out a loud squeal and fell to the ground. With a quick stab downward he ended its screams. He then proceeded to skin the thing and collect the meat to take back. When he finished he gathered it and headed back. While walking, he accidently dropped some meat and bent down to grab it.
He who makes a beast out of himself
gets rid of the pain of being a man
Shazvagrimkon
Snake Dude

Words: 28160
Joined roleplay: August 5th, 2011, 9:00 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Postby Nowa on September 14th, 2011, 6:06 pm

OOCMaybe that should have been the first post. Sorry for the delay, I had some problems on this end.

Early morning hunters were always nice, they were either super careful, or tired and slow. This one appeared somewhat tired and slow, not at all the same care as some of Nowa's earlier targets. Nowa was watching from a nearby tree when his target dropped some food, time to strike!

Nowa swooped in, grabbing the meat from in front of the outstretched arm! ...only to realize it was much heavier then Nowa could carry. Nowa hit the ground, and tried to fly away, only to realize a claw was stuck in the meat. ...not a good day. The person wouldn't wait there forever, maybe they'd even eat Nowa! Nowa tied to talk his way out of it.

"Sorry! I 'rainin', 'or lader. Nowa is hun'ry, is all!"
"noWa!"
Nowa
"Cra-woo!"

Character sheet

Postby Shazvagrimkon on September 14th, 2011, 8:39 pm

As he leaned down, there was a sudden blur of black and the meat was gone from in front of him. Grim heard the thump and rustling next to him. Looking to his side, he saw a dark black crow flapping its wings and it appeared as though its claw was stuck deep into the meat. Moments later it settled down and Grimkon walked forward to take his kill back from the bird when suddenly it began to make odd noises that strangely sounded like words. He took another step forward and though it felt ridiculous, began to speak to the bird, “Did you just speak to me?”
Shazvagrimkon
Snake Dude

Character sheet

Postby Nowa on September 16th, 2011, 10:04 pm

Nowa thought about his predicament, though he got caught stealing, the fact he could talk was now an edge he could use. Maybe he could talk his way out, yes! "Yes, o' 'orse! Nowa has ans-ers! 'erson has, 'essions?" As Nowa spoke, he worked on using his other claw to cut his other claw out from the meat. Being captured wasn't fun, but maybe the awe-struck person would be distracted long enough for an escape to be possible.
"noWa!"
Nowa
"Cra-woo!"

Character sheet

Postby Shazvagrimkon on September 19th, 2011, 8:13 pm

This bird was very peculiar indeed. It spoke but it was difficult to understand. From this close up he could see the bluish tint that reflects from the birds feathers. He could also barely see the small ring of white feathers around its neck. This has got to be the strangest hunting trip I have had yet. The bird was squirming around, still stuck to the meat. He slowly walked towards the bird, “I won’t hurt you. Calm down little guy. What is your name?”
Shazvagrimkon
Snake Dude

Character sheet

Postby Nowa on September 20th, 2011, 3:55 am

Finally! His claw was no-longer stuck. The meat had some rather big holes in it now, but it was still too heavy to try that again. Nowa looked up, the man was far too close now. Nowa began to stare intently at this person... a predator to the core. Nowa searched the man, his aura as well. Perhaps some more conversation would aid his attempt to escape. If he relaxed enough, an escape would be easy, right?

"I an Nowa! Who are you? 'an I, have, ood?" Honesty never hurt, not yet. Maybe just asking would be enough. Maybe not, but the question might still work to his advantage, revealing motive. Nowa continued to stare at the man, scanning his aura, and making a couple short hops away to lengthen the distance a bit.

OOCMost people call birds female. XD I imagine Nowa to be well within reach right now, but now that he's scanning your aura, he would beat quick reflexes given the heads up from that... not that he could always beat reach. Capture aside, a very strange stare from a bird, I think. XD
"noWa!"
Nowa
"Cra-woo!"

Character sheet

Postby Shazvagrimkon on September 20th, 2011, 7:10 pm

After the bird hoped away Grimkon stopped moving for fear that it would fly away before he could learn about the strange creature. It appeared to be like any other bird. He could make out the crow asking for food. Maybe I can use its hunger to get information from it. “Hungry pal?” Grim slowly pulled out his knife then so as not to scare it. He then crouched down and picked up the meat with holes dug into it and cut off a small piece and held it out to the bird. “You can have more of this if you tell me how you can talk.”
Shazvagrimkon
Snake Dude

Character sheet

Postby Nowa on September 20th, 2011, 7:23 pm

A predator, holding a knife, and the food in his hand... must be trying to lure Nowa into a trap! Nowa didn't need auras to tell it was a bad idea! Nowa continued to watch all the same, he wouldn't lunge unless he was certain, at the very least. Nowa just needed to break distance. He made a couple hops. If the other tried desperately, Nowa would have the advantage! Now, to keep his safety up, to continue talking. "Nowa is a, 'ood 'irdy! No, 'ate, Nowa. No, eat, Nowa." ...did Nowa just remind him he was hungry, Nowa prepped his wings for flight. A couple more hops.

OOCStop trying to make Nowa use words you won't be able to translate. XD
"noWa!"
Nowa
"Cra-woo!"

Character sheet

Postby Shazvagrimkon on September 20th, 2011, 8:20 pm

This bird was starting to annoy him a little. It was being very difficult and would not cooperate with him any. After it hopped farther away Grim stuck his knife into the ground and sat on the ground with his legs crossed. Hopefully this would make him seem less intimidating to the animal. It seemed to be calling itself Nowa. He then stretched forward and placed the sliver of meat between the two of them. After getting back into his seated position, Grim leaned back and spoke slowly to the bird, “Eat. Speak to me. I will not hurt you Nowa.”
Shazvagrimkon
Snake Dude

Character sheet

Next