[Akeldama Colosseum] The Beast Inside (Miro & Keido)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Miro on September 12th, 2011, 9:11 am

Miro was hit suddenly, then pinned against the wall. The pain angered him. His eyes changed a muddied reddish pink tone. Another blow angered him further. He closed his eyes, trying to bottle his rage. He heard him ask of his power. If he wanted to know, he would find out. As soon as his hand loosened its grip Miro channeled djed into his right arm. He filled his muscles with the Flux, increasing his strength past their natural limits. Focusing for a moment on the speed and power he would put into it. Quickly he lodged his fist into Keido's chest. "It's called the Flux. You shouldn't hit those much stronger than you." Miro snarled showing his fangs. He watched as Keido suffered from the fierce punch. [b]"You should be thankful for the opportunity to fight. I kept you safe. You asked to be in a fight. You got just what you wanted from him. Maybe you should thank him. He will be paying you. Miro had his djed flowing into his core, readying himself in case of another attack.
Miro
Not quite Nuit, just a little undead.

Words: 1238727
Joined roleplay: May 15th, 2011, 7:52 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Keido on September 12th, 2011, 9:40 am

Keido saw that the boy suddenly changed when he released him. Miro's body moved and twitched in anger. Retaliation? Keido expected it after all the hostility he had shown the boy and his eyes darted all over to find what move he would pull.

"Oof!" he staggered back getting hit on the chest.

The damage was not too great though. Even with the flux. Since Keido knew what he should be looking for, he was able to fix his eyes on Keido's right arm. Keido saw the fist forming, the muscles tensing and the arm being drawn back. He was too close already to dodge the blow but at least he could try and reduce its damage.

He has already thrown many punches to roughly know how they worked. Keido moved his body so that his chest followed as Miro drew his punch backwards and continued even when Miro stopped. When Miro started to send his first forward, Keido picked up his speed. Crashing it on the fist with more force than it could pick up first. Though it cushioned the initial blow, the flux did its job and pushed Keido backwards more in shock than in pain.

"Stronger? If anything you have just proven how weak you are." Keido said, gasping as he straightened himself up.

The whole match he noticed that his partner, his supposed savior was taking unnecessary risks. Sometimes even looking like he was completely out of the fight. Charging and preparing those powers Keido supposed. Strength which was not his own but borrowed from other sources. One day he will learn that it is not enough.

"If that is what you think, then stay ignorant you whelp." Keido said as he turned his back to Miro.

There was nothing more to say to people like him. But that sudden strike still surprised him. Keido kept an eye on the shadow of Miro cast in front of him. In case the boy had any other nasty surprises in store. He did not want to get caught unaware without any chance of defending or retaliating. But if Miro was done, then so was he. He will take his payment to go back and rest.
Last edited by Keido on September 13th, 2011, 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keido is now dead as of 34th of Fall, 511 AV (16th of September, 2011). I will do my best to finish all existing threads before I retire him so people with him right now don't worry.
Keido
A Naive fool in the City of Illusions

Words: 134206
Joined roleplay: August 21st, 2011, 10:45 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Miro on September 12th, 2011, 9:28 pm

Miro smiled as Keido was still uneasy. He was glad that the attack did not hurt him too much, for using the Flux in a punch to the chest could do some serious damage to ones heart. He may be holding a strong face now, but for the next few days he would have a nasty bruise from that punch. The only thing weak that Miro did was even striking somebody so undisciplined. Keido was very rash. He spoke as if Miro was cruel, when he himself was the harsh one.

Miro rubbed his face as he walked into the room with Shale. "Don't talk, just give me my money." Miro snatched the coins from his hands and walked away without turning back. He headed home, feeling a bit tired. He decided, next time Keido and him were to fight, there would be no doubt which of them was better. Miro knew it was him. His magic, his discipline, his mind. They were the three things that kept him safe battle after battle. Calculated risks, pushing things just far enough to come out on top. He smiled as he walked into him home. He ignored everything, just heading to his room.
Miro
Not quite Nuit, just a little undead.

Words: 1238727
Joined roleplay: May 15th, 2011, 7:52 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Fallacy on September 18th, 2011, 9:18 pm

XP Award!

Name:Miro
XP Award:
  • Flux- 3
  • Reimancy- 4
  • Brawling- 3
  • Acrobatics- 2
  • Rhetoric- 1
Lore:
  • Introducing yourself
  • Cages left open
  • Attracting attention
  • Flux: High Jump
  • Reimancy: Res Control (Advanced)
  • Being Punched
Notes:

Obtained a Tsanas Head

Miros jaw would hurt slightly for a couple of days after Keidos assault

Name:Keido
XP Award:
  • Spear- 3
  • Net- 1
  • Observation- 3
  • Unarmed combat- 3
  • Running- 2
  • Meditation- 2
Lore:
  • Wait your turn
  • Cages left open
  • Miro (Basic)
  • Being caught off guard
  • Conditioning the target
  • Crazy or stupid?
  • Enough of Shale
Notes:

Obtain a part of the Tsanas tail

That flux punch that Miro delivered would leave quite the bruise on Keido.

Both of you obtain 4 GM for fighting in the Colosseum

Good thread. Liked how Miro and Keido were basically opposite, and the little fight that ensued even after the battle.

Any questions or concerns about the rewards gained please send a PM :)

12 hour shifts have started, and Im working 6-7 days a week mandatory overtime. My replies will be slow until I can adjust to this new groove.
Fallacy
I think you're crazy just like me.

Words: 493223
Joined roleplay: June 23rd, 2011, 7:58 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)

Previous