Sasshyaaddanc

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Sasshyaaddanc

Postby Sasshyaaddanc on September 12th, 2011, 12:42 am

Sasshyaaddanc

Addanc in reptile form :

Basic Information

Race: Dhani (Rattler)
Birthday & Age: 121 (Day 4 of Summer, Year 391AV)

Physical Description
In Human form:

Slightly tanned skin, wide eyes (deep green), rounded cheek bones, small lips, nose and ears make up her petit face and when she smiles she could very well be innocent—that is far from the truth though.

Her dark hair differs in length depending on how often she cuts it, though at the moment it’s nearly waist length. True to her race (Rattler) she stands at 5’8, weighing 145lbs with an average build, trim curves and toned muscle.

For clothes she will wear whatever will help her gain an advantage with whomever she is taking too. Normally everything she wears is white and she rarely wears jewellery because it makes too much noise and gives her a rash.

In Snake form:
Maxing out at 14ft, Addanc is as big as she is going to get. Her scales are the classic off brown base mixed with a few other colours (white, black, ect.).

Thick and heavy from her slightly gluttonous appetite she is still quite quick—it helps her squeezing abilities as well. Like all her kind she has two enormous fangs though one is slightly smaller than the other.

In Dhani form:
She is 14 ½ feet tall and wide her scales cover her are the same as those in her snake form.

Character Concept

Personality
Narcissistic and Sadistic are two of the things that contribute to her entire being. Though that is only the beginning. Even at an early age Addanc showed a natural ability to wreak havoc though she never stuck around to see it finish, only interested in the beginnings of anger and belligerence. If a person catches her attention long enough she is prone to torturing them mentally and physically until they bore her but like any animal of predatory nature they more they squirm the more interested she becomes.

Now narcissistic only begins to describe her affection for her own skin. Although it would be a lie to say she was ugly she has no qualms using her looks to obtain what she can. There is a warm charming side of her but most only see it after see has gained what she desires.

Addanc cares for no one and nothing and thoroughly enjoys holding grudges for they give her a goal and she takes great pleasure in finally fulfilling her grudge. Spiteful and vindictive she is not one to anger, though strangely enough she is very, very hard to anger. Only two ways are known to truly inspire her wrath, those things being: Defeating her in a fight and not showing pain while she tortures them.

While talking of battles one must know she holds no honour, she will gladly attack you however she can, more of a manipulator than a fighter she usually avoids them. But ever prideful she will not step away if they attack first she will fight even if she loses…then hunt them down to kill them in other ways.

While hunting she also prefers the stealthy approach and will not—by choice—engage in fighting her food, only attacking from behind and toying with them. And yet through all this there is a childish nature too her—by no means is she kind or innocent—more in that fact that she takes what she wants, her temper tantrums when things don’t go her way and her slightly annoying habit of pouting when things don’t go her way.

She truly feels nothing for no one and almost seems a little directionless.

Morals
She has no morals to speak of and believes it would better if most races died off completely. She worships Siku piously, often attempting to create the most creative sacrifices so she will appear. She has no trouble torturing little children if they annoy her—though she has a soft spot for babies…to her they are a delicacy.

She is truly fond of tortuous death but not plain torture, if they don’t die at the end she feels it was a waste to torture them. She isn’t what one would call ‘evil’ though, she simply has no regards for anyone’s life but her own. The world is her plaything.

• Death
  • Sweet foods
  • Babies (This is not a good thing!)
  • Travel
  • Blood
  • Learning
  • Winning
  • Eating

Dislikes
  • Happiness/Romance
  • Bitter/sour foods
  • Losing
  • Being Bored
  • Boring people

Character History
Mother (Living) :

Sister (Living) :

Father (Deceased) :

Brother (Living) :

Sister (Deceased) :

Even from the beginning it was obvious Addanc would be a trouble-maker—to say the least--, upon hatching she took it upon herself to switch her sister—late hatcher—with a viper’s egg and watch the fun. Both her sister and the viper youngling perished much to her amusement. Six years after her father suffered the same fate when she convinced her possessive mother that he had been with a human—though by the end she was too bored to even pay attention to what she caused.

Growing up among her siblings it was quickly obvious that they could not stay in the same nest. Her brother was too much of a pacifist, preferring to not hunt anything but stray game and was often ganged up on by both his sisters and mother. So it’s no surprise that as soon as he was able he disappeared somewhere in Ahnatep.

Now alone with two other woman who pretty much had the same priorities it quickly started a mini war between the three girls. Often she was subjected to poison, attempts at murder and her mother and sister generally getting in the way of her fun. Yet, strangely enough, they have never actually killed each other, even going as far as to help the other if the ‘game’ gets out of control. In fact, they are very tight knit and are always together. One could even say Addanc cares for them.

So it was surprising when at the ripe age of 75 she decided to leave the nest, no word, no goodbye, she simply disappeared. Truth be told she was bored of the ‘game’ her sister and mother played, bored of Vantha men and woman. She wanted something new, something challenging. Something she had never seen before.

She was last spotted very near—or in—Sunberth.

Training

Skills
Skill Earned SP/RB Total
Seduction 2 10 12
Stealth -- 5 5
Acting 1 5 6
Intelligence -- 10 10
Unarmed Combat 2 5 7
Running -- 5 5
Torture -- 10 10
Poisons -- 10 (RB) 10
Weapon Kukri 1 -- 1
Observation 1 -- 1

Arcana
None

Gnosis
  • Venenum-1 (Approved)
Story of Mark :
Finishing the knot she patted her sister’s bloated belly with a smirk, enjoying the way the Dhani girl flung herself to the ground in an effort to escape. Addanc watched the spectacle for only a few moments before becoming quite bored.

“Night, night~” The blunted steel flashed in the dimming light as it skittered across the caves floor. Plump lips pulled downwards in a small frown. “No fair mother, I wasss not going to kill her.”

“It isss time to find dinner, enough playing!” Crossing her arms childishly the young Rattler kicked her sister viciously in the shoulder.

“I wasss only going to cut her a bit.” Hard eyes flashed in Addanc’s direction, forcing her to instinctively back away from the threat. Eyeing her mother warily she nodded and followed her out, ignoring the young child still helpless on the floor.

Outside both Dhani shifted into their snake form, “Addanc go find sssomething and bring it for your father.”

“Why?”

An irritated hiss filled the clearing, “Becausssse if you do not I will feed the poissson to you insssstead!”

She was more than tempted to strike at her mother’s quickly disappearing form but she had come this way specifically for the small group of travellers. Obviously they were new to the Taldera region therefore unprepared, they would be easy pickings.

Content to hold off on her attack against her mother she slithered toward where she remembered the camp to be. Not knowing another followed close behind her.

--

Upon arriving a tingle of pleasure swept through the small snake, they had a baby with them. To her the smaller things always tasted ridiculously sweet, unlike the adults who always seemed to have a metallic taste.

A small tongue flicked out and she pushed herself towards a small tear in the tarp where the children slept. Two human feet poked out in front of her making her tail rattle in shock. Cursing herself and moved her body beneath the blankets swiftly.

“Eric! Eric! There’s something in here!” The woman’s shout sounded panicked compared to the man’s easy laugh.

“Don’t worry so much, And is sleeping with the children tonight. Snakes, wolves or anything else won’t bother the baby without him waking us.”

Addanc peeked her head out and eyed the lazy mutt wearily. Taking in its filmed over eyes and wheezy breathing she highly doubted it could even smell its own tail let alone notice her presence.

Waiting until she heard the heavy human footsteps leave she slithered out from beneath the blanket. The wooden rocking chair lay before her, unimposing and unimpressive. Curling herself around the foot of the chair she pulled herself up carefully—crawling up things was not yet a task she had mastered. Much to her pleasure though she made it without much trouble.

The baby lay there quietly, head propped against his pillows, breathing deeply--so peaceful and innocent looking. Her head raised slowly, swaying to an unheard beat as she prepared to strike. Watching the small, helpless thing for only a few more moments she threw her neck forward. It was quick and not nearly painless but the child only managed a whimper before her scaled body wrapped around it’s throat tightly, stopping any pleas for help.

“Husssh, husssh little baby. Ssssoon you ssshall be assleep once more.” Hissing a soft lullaby in the child’s ear she waited for its heart to stop beating. It did not take long though, between the small dosage of weak venom and her body crushing it’s windpipes it was dead within moments.

Her rattle gently stroke the child’s rapidly cooling face almost tenderly and hissed gently to the small corpse. Though a few seconds later that same tenderness was gone replaced by a savage bash of her rattle to the newborns head. Again and again she struck until a small spatter of cooling, sticky substance attached itself to her scales. She hiss irritably, the child had gotten her dirty!

And yet another hiss joined hers. Her body went rigid and she turned her head slowly to greet or potentially fight the newcomer—Siku help her if it was her sister!

But the snake before her cowed any words of anger she would have otherwise had. Beautiful, large and most definitely her Goddess. Quickly arrange herself on a prostrate pose she spoke swiftly. She had never before met her beloved deity but one would never deny her a scarfice.

“A ssscraficce for you,” There was no hesitation as she spoke her next words, “In return for help with learning poisssonsss my cousin vipers posess.”

A low hissing filled the room and the youngling quickly learned that Siku laughed—if one could call it that. The child had the gall to ask her for something in return for her mere presence? Siku though only agreed to take the sacrifice and offered, instead of poisons, her mark, telling the sankeling to prove herself and not make her regret her choice.

Fearing nothing but failing her Goddess the young snake nodded and vowed to earn her Goddess favor even more so.

Lore

Languages
  • Fluent~Snake-tongue
  • Basic~Common
  • Poor~Vani

Equipment and Possessions

Equipment
Item Description Cost SP
Kukri This heavy, curved dagger has its sharp edge on the inside of the curve. 8gm --
Acid 2 vials of acid 10gm --
Backpack Comb, Brush, Razor, Soap, Flint & Steel , Eating knife -- X

Possessions
Item Description Cost SP
One set of clothing High, leather black boots, white, simple silk clingy dress(not see-through), thick fur coat and velvet breeches -- X
Family Heirloom Placed in a small silk pouch that is tied around her ankle is one of her father’s scales -- X

Ledger
Deposit Withdrawn Total
500gm.0sm.0cm 0gm.0sm.0cm 500gm.0sm.0cm
0.gm.0sm.0cm 8gm.0sm.0cm 492gm.0sm.0cm
0gm.0sm.0cm 10gm.0sm.0cm 482gm.0sm.0cm

Thread List
Thread Link Flashback Present Meet Open/Closed Complete/In-Complete
{Flashback}A Large Appetie X -- -- Closed Complete
[Arrhizal Apothecary] Is this safe to eat? (open) -- X NA Open In-Complete
How to fail; How to fight (Skhaleb Te Finra) -- X Skhaleb Te Finra Closed In-Complete
Last edited by Sasshyaaddanc on September 21st, 2011, 3:01 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Main PC: This one

Alt PC(s):
Erin Hedge

Amanita

PC's on Hold (as in will use...eventually)
Cygnus
Nis'ah Soray
Sasshyaaddanc
Player

Words: 20712
Joined roleplay: September 11th, 2011, 11:58 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Sasshyaaddanc

Postby Sasshyaaddanc on September 12th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Character Questions

General Information :
1. What is your Name?
Sasshyaaddanc.
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name?
Addanc.
3. How old are you?
4. What is your height?
5’8.
5. What is your weight?
145lbs.

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself.
To put it simply, beautiful and deadly, what else would I be? I am an individual capable of doing anything I please…unlike yourself.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you.
Cruel. Heartless. Strange. Some beautiful or even loving, though you wouldn’t know them, their dead.
3. What is your favorite body feature?
All of it, obviously. How can there be a favourite?
4. How physically fit are you?
Would you like to find out?
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style?
I prefer white though black seems to be easiest to…acquire. I have no style I wear whatever looks best or gains me the advantage. Be it armour or dress.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like?
My father was a fool, but he is a dead fool so it is no matter. Though he would have been amusing now…

My mother shall die soon. She is old. She is an angry little, pathetic thing that was once great I suppose, but no more. She is simply cruel and traditional. Quite boring. Her methods of torture and hunting are far outdated and uncreative.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
Yes, three to be exact—though one I sent to an early grave. But she is unimportant, in fact, my elder brother deserves to meet her. He is a spineless thing, actually caring what others think and having the gall to criticize me! He is lucky he has hidden his sorry carcass in Ahnatep!

My younger sister on the hand, is mother’s twin, though younger. I believe the last time I seen her I had blinded her in one eye. What has become of her now I am not sure.
3. What is your extended family like?
Hmph. Vipers and Constrictors? Honestly what do you take me for? I hardly associate with the them
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family?
Close friends? Haha. Now that was amusing.
5. Do you treat animals like family?
I do like to play with my food.

Taldera.
2. Where do you live now?
Wouldn’t you like to know!
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be?
Nowhere. Though I am itching to visit Ahnatep, I hear my brother stays there.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time?
I enjoy swimming and bathing in the sun, it feel…interesting compared to the snow.
5. Where do you fear to be?
I fear nothing.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?)
…One of fangs is slightly smaller.
2. Are you right handed or left handed?
Ambidextrous. Would you like a demonstration?
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent?
Snake-tongue, Common and Vani. There is no need to truly know any others. Most…other races speak common. I have no accent, my voice is a wondrous lilt though slightly soft.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
I have been told that I ‘throw temper tantrums’ but there is no evidence of this and the man who told me so is long dead. He tasted very sour.
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them)?
No such ink or metal touches my body!

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation?
Homicide. Or a Chef—of sorts.
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why?
I enjoy my work thoroughly.
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be?
Perhaps an acrobat? I am uniquely flexible.
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why?
None.
5. What occupation do you lest like? Why?
Pitiful ones, obviously.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you?
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood?
3. What is your worst memory from childhood?
When my fool of a brother betrayed us and fled.
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents?
My mother and I enjoy our ‘game’. If any were to harm her I would enjoy their deaths more than usual. Harming her is my job alone.
I was the one who had my father killed, boring really, but he was no use alive.
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel?
Siku.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have?
2. Do you like/dislike learning?
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities?
4. How do you learn best?
5. What are your educational goals for the future?

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not?
All my bonds with foo—people are close, why would it be otherwise? I do ingest them after all.
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not?
Of course not. I trust none but myself.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else?
I enjoy bodies of all sorts, pleasure is pleasure.
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time.
Once. By a fool human. Just a quick touch of skin to skin and then I ripped our his jugular. Kissing is for romance. Disgusting really.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time.
A Kelvic Kingsnake. It was passionate, long and wild, though I did attempt to kill him after but he was quicker than I thought. I see him every now and again.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time.
I would never allow myself to become so intoxicated…though I would enjo—No! No, I would not allow myself to be in such a precarious position.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis?
Never.
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer?
Har—None.
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them?
Only fools who wish to have their brain deteriorate would touch such a thing. Obviously it is popular among other races.
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific.
Drugs are far worse. Alcohol is simply an instance of numbness, those who are excessive are not worthy of living in their skin. They are boring, pitiful beings.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies?
Babysitting. Eating. Learning Poisons. I enjoy hanging from trees and the like in my snake form.
2. Do you like to read?
If it benefits me.
3. What annoys you more than anything else?
Being bored.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do?
Sit after a good hunt and meal.
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why?
…Losing. Obviously because losing is shameful.

Favourites :
1. What is your favourite colour or colours?
White.
2. What is your favourite time of day?
Night.
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?
The first baby I ever sacrificed.
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat?
Babies of all species I am especially fond of. I enjoy sweet things. Chocolate, sugar, ect. Bitter foods. Fish. Their scales have a horrible after taste.
5. What is your favourite type of weather? Does any kind scare you?
Again, I fear nothing. But I enjoy rainy-sunny days and fog.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic?
Neither. I do not care one way or the other.
2. What are your religious views?
Siku is my Goddess and I will follow her whatever she asks. No task will I not accomplish for her. If I fail her in any way I deserve whatever punishment she hands me.
3. Would you be able to kill?
Honestly.
4. What are your views on sex?
Pleasant.
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life?
Frankly, I have no idea.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done?
Allowing my brother to live was the worst thing I could have possibly done!
2. What is your greatest regret?
3. What is your best/worst memory?
…Losing the battle against that damn Kelvic!
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why?
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life?

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others?
Honesty begets trust with I do not have.
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
Of course, my kind is superior.
3. What makes you happy?
Food. Death. Torture. Sacrifices.
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for?
I would die for no one.
5. What makes you angry?
Boring, pathetic people. Not eating enough.

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others?
Everyone is my plaything, whether they agree or not.
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
Haha.
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
Siku, obviously. She is perfect in every way, what is there not to respect?
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover.
No.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?
No. Do you trust any Dhani? No? There lies your answer.

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
My enjoyment comes from causing arguments not being a part of them.
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
Not unless it will gain me what I desire.
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
No.
4. Do you care what others think of you?
Of course not.
5. What do you think of others, in general?
My toys are very precious and delicious.

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person?
Everything.
2. What is your greatest weakness?
I have no weaknesses.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Nothing.
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
It depends on who I am manipu—befriending.
5. Are you generally organized or messy?
Organized.

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any?
Siku. She is vindictive, cruel and wonderful. Everything I would aspire to be.
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any?
None.
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them?
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity?
Whatever she asked, be it murder, suicide, genocide…truly I would do anything.
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much?
Nothing is to much!

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for?
My Goddess and myself.
2. What is the best part of life?
I decline to answer.
3. What is the best part of death?
Death? I would be dead. There is no good part. I would not think.
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
By my mother or sisters hand.
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
No one would dare forget me.
Main PC: This one

Alt PC(s):
Erin Hedge

Amanita

PC's on Hold (as in will use...eventually)
Cygnus
Nis'ah Soray
Sasshyaaddanc
Player

Words: 20712
Joined roleplay: September 11th, 2011, 11:58 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets