[Alvadas Location] Divine Legacy

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Fallacy on October 8th, 2011, 7:43 am

Karash continued to observe the part of the beast that was given to him. Hearing the soft patter of the gold being counted and dropped on the counter he only glanced at them before answering, ”Whatever comes to mind is what I will make out of it.” he declared quickly using a hand to recount the money as if Keido didn’t know how to count the gold, ”It will be ready in ten days. Come back then to see my work of art and decide if you want to pay to own it.” he said placing the tail down on the counter and scooped up the coins.

12 hour shifts have started, and Im working 6-7 days a week mandatory overtime. My replies will be slow until I can adjust to this new groove.
Fallacy
I think you're crazy just like me.

Words: 493223
Joined roleplay: June 23rd, 2011, 7:58 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)

Postby Keido on October 8th, 2011, 11:35 am

"Very good, I will come back in ten days"

Funny enough despite what Karash said that Keido can decide to pay to own it in that time he already took the tail and the money before Keido could do anything else. Nevertheless as long as Keido could get the item he would be fine with it. Giving a quick nod to Karash he left the man to get on with his work. Keido had kept him long enough today as it is.

20th-Fall-511 AV

It was harder to find the store this time as opposed to the first time he found it but Keido was finally here. Opening the door the strange feeling of being watched came over him again and he looked around. Maybe a customer or two and Karash but they were all to busy with their own thing to bother with Keido. He was the same too, he came here for a specific reason and it was at the counter.

"I am here for your work of art, is it ready?" Keido asked as soon as he reached Karash.
Keido is now dead as of 34th of Fall, 511 AV (16th of September, 2011). I will do my best to finish all existing threads before I retire him so people with him right now don't worry.
Keido
A Naive fool in the City of Illusions

Words: 134206
Joined roleplay: August 21st, 2011, 10:45 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Fallacy on October 10th, 2011, 2:00 am

Karash looked up when Keido entered, "Of course it is ready. What kind of question is that?" He asked sounding a little offended by it. Without further to do he hurried back into the store and pulled out a glove. Coming back to the counter he placed it on the surface for Keido to inspect. "Here it is" He told him quite proud of his work of art.

The Tsana skin glove have an appropriate black and brown specks on it. Bone lines the glove and adorns the fingertips, capping them. On the bone there are many circles etched into each piece. The circles would make up a quite impressive design, lines of all sorts criss-crossing forming and image or two if looked at closely, but without further inspection they just look fancy.

Karash would grin at him, watching for any notice or reaction.

12 hour shifts have started, and Im working 6-7 days a week mandatory overtime. My replies will be slow until I can adjust to this new groove.
Fallacy

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Keido on October 10th, 2011, 11:27 am

"I am sorry, I should not have questioned your professional capabilities" apologizing for his offending question.

Keido picked up the glove that was made from the tsana's tail. He could barely recognize what it was if he didn't already know what it was. Karash was very good at his work. Keido never could have imagined that bones could be used like this and the designs were enthralling. He tried to look at what was in those circles closer to see the craft that he paid for but whatever it was it made no sense to him.

"It was not what I expected and that is a good thing" he said putting the glove on.

Squeezing it to get a feel of it, it felt very comfortable. The bones did not interfere with his movements. Keido was quite pleased and it showed on his face when a little smile started forming on it. With the tsana glove on, he held out his hand giving its creator one last time to feel it in his hands.

"Thank you, I will gladly use this just like the gold I have already given you. I hope that next time if I run into anything again I may bring it to you sir." If there was nothing else, Keido would take his leave now from the shop.
Keido is now dead as of 34th of Fall, 511 AV (16th of September, 2011). I will do my best to finish all existing threads before I retire him so people with him right now don't worry.
Keido
A Naive fool in the City of Illusions

Words: 134206
Joined roleplay: August 21st, 2011, 10:45 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Fallacy on October 26th, 2011, 2:01 am

The owner of the shop would stop for a brief second to inspect the reaction of his costumer. He was glad that the man had apologized to him. Glad that another one of his products brought a smile to his face he wondered how long it would take for the guy to beg him to take the maledicted item back or cut it off. The more one uses it the stronger the bond becomes. It was almost like a parasite, a symbiotic relationship between item and owner. Only the effects were one way. The items like being used. ”Glad you like it” Karash said halfheartedly and gave him a look as if to tell him that he could leave now. The person had their item and karash had his money. They were good.

OOC: Be sure to deduct the 100 Gold from your ledger.
Glove :
Through use of the glove it will slowly bond to Keidos hand getting harder and harder to take off, if this is just a trick of the mind or a real symptom is left to debate. The user will find that the effects of the glove are gradual. The more he uses the glove, the stronger the bond gets, the more power he will receive. One will find that strength in the gloved hand is almost double once the item is fully bonded, but with the strength comes a gradual lust for human flesh. Once fully bonded the appetite for humans will become almost irresistible.

Fallacy

Office
Scrapbook

Previous