Happy Birthday Mike/Vanator/Abashai/Dhatzu/Kovac!!!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Everyone needs an 'attaboy!' or 'attagirl!' once in a while. Feel free to post up your words of wisdom, encouragement, and thanks in this forum.

Postby Tessa Poe on September 21st, 2011, 8:57 am

Happy Birthday Mike!

Just remember that while all those whippersnappers are mocking your age they've got it all to look forwards to :D

Hope you had a good one and all
Tessa Poe
The Neurotic Wanderer

Words: 241539
Joined roleplay: July 21st, 2011, 8:32 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Abashai on September 21st, 2011, 12:38 pm

Thanks to all of you for the sweet words and hilarious stuffs! I kinda don't know what to say. You guys have touched me deeply. When I joined Miza two years ago, I had no idea what to expect. II had never roleplayed interactively online. I had never been part of an online community. I didn't know how to chat, or use emotes. The first time I tried to whisper, it was in response to Colombina. I simply typed (whisper) before my message. Silly boy.

I didn't know you could get so close to people online, to have good friends among people you never speak to with your voice or see in person. I have met so many amazing, unique and interesting people here, and have seen many come and go. I have come to care for many of you deeply. Mizahar, just an online forum-based roleplaying game (no..it is not just another game), has changed my daily life and birthed wonderful relationships for me.

I want to thank all of you. For being patient as you wait for my slow replies to threads, as I juggle you or put off answers to you. Thanks for understanding the faux pas I still commit as I learn the ins and outs of roleplaying. Thank you for forgiving my occasional self-righteous temper tantrums in chat where I storm out, only to return five minutes later with my tail between my legs. Thank you for cheering me up when you see that I am down or discouraged. Thank you for calling me out when I am wrong, or missing the obvious. Thank you for making a middle-aged guy feel a part of your game, for boosting my ego.

I will ask one more thing of all of you. Be you. Just be you, at least around me. You do not need to impress me. What impresses me is a real person. Everyone has worth and value in their soul. Everyone is beautiful in some way. Everyone has overcome some tragedy. Those are the things in you I want to know.

Thanks again everyone :)
Abashai
There are winds I am compelled to follow...

Words: 391987
Joined roleplay: August 25th, 2009, 4:12 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)

Postby Talen Stirling on September 21st, 2011, 2:48 pm

Happy birthday old man!

What you just wrote was genuinely beautiful.

I remember we once spoke in chat about something which I do not even recall, and argued. A short while after I remember you being the first to make sure we agreed to disagree, and that no hard feelings were left behind.

That was an example of someone being what you ask of everyone, honest and themselves, so I want to congratulate you on achieving what you would like to see in others :)
Talen Stirling
"What the petch...!?"

Words: 173032
Joined roleplay: May 30th, 2011, 11:07 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous