Happy Birthday Mike/Vanator/Abashai/Dhatzu/Kovac!!!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Everyone needs an 'attaboy!' or 'attagirl!' once in a while. Feel free to post up your words of wisdom, encouragement, and thanks in this forum.

Happy Birthday Mike/Vanator/Ashabai/Dhatzu/Kovac

Postby Kamalia Timandre on September 20th, 2011, 7:13 pm

To my dearest father,

This day is not special only to you, but to all those people whose lives you have touched with your kindness and honesty. I want to tell you I feel so blessed that I've met such a sweet, gentle, honest and loving online dad.

Thank you for being around for me every time I needed your guidance, and your (online) shoulders to cry on. Thank you for your warmth and understanding, for being proud of me even when the rest of the world seems to look down. I cherish all of it. No matter how much time passes, I'll always be your little prinsesa.

There's nobody save for you and Vanessa (and the founders, of course), who's been around here longer than me, and we never actually threaded yet, so I hope we finally get to write together, soon!

I hope you have a fantabulous birthday. I can never think of Mizahar without you.

Happy Birthday, Mike! I love you dearly, and may God bless you and your family!

Love,
Your Prinsesa

Kamalia Timandre
I send a hail of burning ice!

Words: 254985
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2009, 8:37 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Thread (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (4) Advocate (1)

Postby Rista on September 20th, 2011, 7:57 pm

Mike! :D Happy Birthday!

I really didn't want to come here empty handed, and I've been searching like a mad person for something, anything that would suffice to give you. But no matter what I just couldn't seem to find anything that was good enough. When it comes down to it, no pictures or jokes or clever rhymes in the world could ever express how much I appreciate you. :)

Thank you for being around, for sharing your time and lending an ear whenever it's needed, and for being the silly, crazy and gentle person that you are. It wouldn't be the same Mizahar without you.

Hope you have a fantastic day! *hugs*
Rista
Black-Eyes

Words: 505199
Joined roleplay: July 13th, 2011, 4:15 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Postby Hadrian on September 20th, 2011, 8:23 pm

We're gonna party like it's your birthday...!
Hadrian
Most smartest and best damn tapper.

Words: 1050304
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2010, 6:50 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Flicker on September 20th, 2011, 8:25 pm

I'm just gonna ditto Kamalia's sentiments, because, well, you know that I just don't have it in me to express my gratitude and affection in so many eloquent words. But not the last part. Because I've definitely gotten to thread with you. And I haven't been around that long. But everything else, yes! Especially the fossil part.
For the GingieBreadHeads ...or those amongst them

Flicker
WHOA! Whatwasthat?!

Words: 59097
Joined roleplay: November 29th, 2010, 3:04 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Tarot on September 20th, 2011, 8:37 pm

Happy birthday Mike! We are privileged to have you here. Have a really great one. :)
Tarot's thread tickets: sold out. Not accepting any more threads for the time being unless I promised you one. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Tarot
May you live in interesting times

Words: 766317
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:29 pm
Blog: View Blog (11)
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Being Tarot Award (1)
O RLY Decoration (1)

Postby Gossamer on September 20th, 2011, 9:56 pm

Happy Birthday

Mike-

We don't give you pretentious titles or lengthen or shorten your name or even hang nicknames on you. Why? Because you are simply you and that man you are is a role model for all of us. I have so much I want to say but its truthfully hard to pick and choose without writing 10,000 words on why we want you to have a special day and how deserving of happiness you are in your life. When we first opened, I had no idea who would wander through the door. You did, and each and every day I think of it as a miracle.

Do you remember that you posted our first Help Desk ticket ever? It was entitled 'How do I post?'. My answer was something like... "Well if you posted this ticket, you have the basis of posting down pat!" You taught me that everything we were doing with Mizahar and all the chances we were taking opening a new site were completely and utterly worth it. I'm not sure that without you and other players who came along shortly thereafter, we would have kept going. It's so much work, and yet people like you make all the love and affection we pour into Mizahar well worth it.

Thank you for being all that you are, Mike, and sticking around through the thick and thin. So much of your self-titled 'first class' either just lurk or are completely gone. But you faithfully post and faithfully lead the younger members. You act as a guiding light to them and for that you have our heartfelt thanks.

On a personal note, I also don't know what I wold have done without all your love and affection and support. My boss at work was talking about agape love the other day and its funny because I completely and utterly thought of you when he was talking about that in the biblical sense. I hope you realize that. For all the times you are hard on yourself and doubted what you were doing, I hope you read this thread and understand what you mean to everyone here and how much a part of this website you are.

-Jen
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Tuwa on September 20th, 2011, 9:57 pm

Wow! How old are you now!? Six thousand? They grow up so fast! *Pinches Mike's Cheeks*

Kidding, kidding. I love you, thanks for always being there when I need you. Sorry I give you so much playful crap ;) :P

I'd write you a long, shiny message in frames and whatnot, but I hate doing that, so you'll just have to imagine my message here until you get on Chat. :P
Tuwa
Splendor and Decadence

Words: 4954
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2011, 12:48 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet

Postby Colombina on September 21st, 2011, 2:47 am

Happy Birthday, Mike!

You've helped make this site what it is today (kinda awesome). I'm pleased and privileged to know you and have greatly enjoyed writing with you. Plus, I will always have a soft spot in my heart for the first Benshira! :) I hope you have a lot more Miza stories left to tell. Here's wishing you all the best. God bless.
Getting to Know Me

[Insert awesome picture of scantily clad woman and something with wings here]
Feeling very poorly lately, have mercy on your absentee merbadger. (2/20/13)
Colombina
Mizahar's Only Mer-Badger Founder

Words: 632175
Joined roleplay: March 29th, 2009, 8:56 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) O RLY Decoration (1)

Postby Growl on September 21st, 2011, 2:49 am

Happy Birthday =)
I carry the words of the dead.
Growl
Lost Soul

Words: 167857
Joined roleplay: April 27th, 2011, 12:51 pm
Office

Postby Kendall Saarinen on September 21st, 2011, 4:26 am

Super happy birthday Mike! Sorry this was late. I have no idea where my head was today. I hope your day was wonderful and fun. Enjoy your second anniversary of your 21 1/2 birthday (did I get that right?)!
"I'm burning and I'm blacking my lungs.
Boy you know it feels good with fire back on your tongue."
-Ryan Ross

Kendall Saarinen
Like John Allerdyce but hotter

Words: 595666
Joined roleplay: November 6th, 2010, 1:04 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook