[Daniel's Scrapbook] Spongebob Boxers FTW

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Jameson Kindle on November 22nd, 2011, 11:49 pm

I thought I was having an amazing day, but I’m not. And it’s been a series of things. Little, stupid things. And it bothers me. I’ll do a couple little rants to get it off my chest. Working backwards…

I hate the internet sometimes. It’s incredibly super hard to interpret what people say through text. You can type one thing out, and someone can interpret it completely different. Completely. Enter hurt feelings, misunderstandings, and never ending arguments. I hate it when this happens. I mean, I’m a really nice guy. I really, truly am. At least, I think so. But accidents happen, and we often misinterpret what people mean through there texts.

Moral: When in doubt, ask!!

I hate to hear when people think they really know someone. People are always changing. We grow up. We get old. We become something totally different as we age. It’s perpetual. No two people’s relationships are the same. At all, whatsoever. And we NEVER KNOW ANYONE. I think that you can say something to offend someone, and they will react to it. This situation may or may not get settled. Person A is always gonna tell his side of the story, and Person B will tell his side. Everyone who likes Person A will hate Person B now, and vice versa. I just… You never know. We always do what we think is right for us. But that doesn’t mean everyone will agree. You can only know yourself.

Moral: I don’t even know, because that’s a mess to understand still even for me. I guess just… don’t be hasty to judge when you don’t REALLY know someone or what they are going through. People have disorders. People have customs. We just can’t be too hasty.

Ughhh. I woke up at 2 am this morning, exhausted. I worked hard and really needed the sleep but there were some loud people outside. I got up around 2:45 and looked around, and no one was outside my building. Just people across the pool on the second floor of another building. My neighbors came out saying they were calling the cops to file a noise complaint. I went over and asked them to please keep it down, because it was ridiculous that I could hear them all the way across the pool and inside my building while I was asleep. They looked at me like I was dumb and were like “Mhmm, okay sure bud.” And I told them I just didn’t want them to get 911 called on them. They swore me up and down and laughed at me and told me to get lost more or less. They were drunk, for sure. But when they opened that apt door to go inside, I could smell the marijuana. I went back home, and my neighbor called the cops. The cops came but couldn’t do anything about it because of “rights.” If they don’t see the marijuana, they can’t do anything about it. Yeah, I was mad. But when I came back, the people upstairs were like, “What’s going on?” I told them my neighbor called the cops, and I went to ask them to be quiet. I said “I don’t know you guys but if you’re doing anything you should be, go inside until the cops come.” I mean, I didn’t have any beef with them, so I didn’t want them getting busted for something they didn’t do. When I went to go back inside, I had a weird feeling. I opened the door, and let it shut.

“Dude, wtf? Why did he need to tell us that?”
*giggles*
“He’s just paranoid.”
“What a f*cking stupid ass. He just needs to get laid.”
*laughing*

So I walked back around the corner, looked up the stairs, and waved, “Hey. I appreciate your shitty twofaced attitude. Hope you don’t treat every person doing you a favor like that.”

Moral: Not everyone is as mature and considerate as we would like for them to be.

That’s all I got for now… I’ll save the having god shoved down my throat last week rant for another time. I know this is all whiny, “omg fml” but… I needed to get it out of my system.
Jameson Kindle
A blind man can see his mouth.

Words: 78246
Joined roleplay: September 21st, 2011, 8:06 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Bolden Denusk on November 23rd, 2011, 12:03 am

You're scrapping like I do. Thatta boy! Before you know it, you'll have 2 dozen pages of it in here. Seriously tho--try and get some sleep tonight, have a big breakfast and start a new day.
Bolden Denusk
Cursed

Words: 196002
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2011, 7:37 pm
Blog: View Blog (6)
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Ronan on November 23rd, 2011, 12:08 am

Vent it all out James, and forget the haters - they ain't worth a penny.
Ronan
Nomadic Soul

Words: 305663
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2011, 9:39 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Jameson Kindle on November 23rd, 2011, 12:09 am

Lisa:

Buffalo chicken dip is settling nicely in my stummy now. With cranberry juice. Not a nice combination. But it's good. Kinda. Well, not really. Individually yes.

Just... lol, nevermind. (:

Ronan:

I second that.
Jameson Kindle

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Bolden Denusk on November 23rd, 2011, 12:21 am

For you, because we all reach that point when we least expect it.
Bolden Denusk
Cursed

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Jameson Kindle on November 23rd, 2011, 12:27 am

.............pretty sure I'd kill something.
Jameson Kindle

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Ronan on November 23rd, 2011, 11:34 am

Buffalo Chicken Dip... tell me more.
Ronan
Nomadic Soul

Words: 305663
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2011, 9:39 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Jameson Kindle on November 23rd, 2011, 5:36 pm

Buffalo Chicken Dip - The Delicious Snack that my girlfriend made me last night. (: Hahaha, it's got Frank's buffalo sauce, creamcheese, shredded chicken, and lots of cheeses in it. Like, chicken salad. But minus all the nasty stuff, like celery and mayonnaise and whatnot. Hahaha. It's the unhealthy chicken salad, that's right. And it can also be made with ranch, but I'm not a ranch guy, so I prefer just the creamcheese. Maybe a liiiiittle ranch in it, but definitely not a lot.

- 2 (10 ounce) cans of chunk chicken. Drain ittttt. Or else it's nastiness.

-2 (8 ounce) packages of softened creamcheese.

-1 cup ranch (omitted to tailor my picky stomach, lol.)

-3/4 cup of Frank's Buffalo Sauce (or more if you like a lot.)

-1 1/2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese (I like to use a lot more than that, because i'm obsessed with cheese, and add a little mozzarella.)

-1 bag of tortilla chips of your liking, or crackers, or celery sticks.

Directions:

Heat the chicken and buffalo sauce up in, like a skillet or pan over medium heat.

When the chicken is all heated up, stir in all of the creamcheese and ranch dressing (if you like ranch.)

Cook it and stir until it's all blended and warm.

Mix in about half of the cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker.

Sprinkle (or dump, if you're like me) the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on the low setting until it's super hot and bubbles on top.

EAT ITTTTT!!!

Man, I have an amazing girlfriend. :) Lol, okay enough gushing, but yeah. I like this stuff with a LOT of cheese on the top, dab all the nasty grease off of the top from the cheese, and then dig in with some tortilla chips. Crackers work fine, and if you like celery, have at it. :)
Jameson Kindle

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Bolden Denusk on November 23rd, 2011, 6:02 pm

Cheese makes everything taste great!! If I could pick two foods to live off my entire life, I'd say cheese and zucchini. <3
Bolden Denusk
Cursed

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Jameson Kindle on November 23rd, 2011, 6:14 pm

Okay, I'm gonna complain a little more, lol.

First of all, I have a condition. Not many people know I have it, and not many people even believe it's possible. I've heard people say "Ehh, that's for attention, or that's an excuse." It's not.

I sleep walk. Terribly. It's always usually around the same time, and I always do the same 3 things.

1. Open the window.
2. Turn the air to 60 degrees F (or lower)
3. Eat out of the cereal box and leave it open.

I'm dead serious. I don't know why I do it. ANYWAY. Yesterday I washed my comforter, and it was so big that it just didn't dry. So I put my spare sheets on my bed, spare pillow cases, etc, and just grabbed a couple throw blankets. I was FREEZING last night. Tossing and turning, I mean, I froooooze. This morning, at like 9:24 (which is too early for having don't fallen asleep until 3:30) I get a text from my roommate Dean. He got home at midnight last night, with his little brother, and they spent the night, got up early this morning, and went home for work in their hometown. The text said:

"Why was the air conditioning on and at 58 this morning?"

WHAT?! No wonder I was effing freezing!! So I was like, "I have no idea because I froze my damn toes off because I didn't even have my comforter!"

I rattled my head over this for a bit and he came back and said (and I quote):

"Ok well that's fine but the AC can't go on any more. It runs up our electricity bill and Aaron said he heard you on speaker phone in the living room last night and could't fall asleep so next time can you please go to your room."

I was on the phone with Jen last night, and didn't have free hands so I had to use speaker. Whoops! Funny because I could hear Aaron talking on the phone all night last night. Okay. Sure, whatever. Well, Dean also doesn't know about my sleeping habit. Uhmm... And I don't like telling people that because they like to tell me I'm full of shit. But I swear. It's real. And it sucks. So on another note, I don't even know Aaron. Why is he complaining? He should be thankful I even agreed to let him sleep at the apt in the spare bedroom. Like... Seriously, I live here, I pay a SHIT TON of money to live here, and if I need to talk on MY phone in MY apt, I'm gonna do it. Yeah, I probably should have been a little quieter, but I SWEAR, he was up ALL NIGHT on the phone with someone, or talking to himself. I don't know.

Here's the thing. I like to keep the thermostat on like 70. DEAN likes to keep it on like 8-freaking-5, and then it's hot as Satan's balls and he can't figure out why. Nice. Really pleasant, a bunch of men walking around smelling like nasty musty... ugh. Just gross. No one likes that. NO ONE.

So after thinking about this, hey, maybe it was Dean's tv I heard on last night. Dean is afraid of the dark. So he has a string of rope lights and a tv that he turns on every night before he goes to bed. And he leaves BOTH on. Tell me THAT doesn't run the utility bill up! Seriously. And we have a cap on our utility bill. We only have to pay the overages, because the rest is included in rent. It's like, usually $0.50 for overages, if any. The highest I've ever had was $1.47. Not bad at all.

So I told Dean that he puts it too hot, I put it too cold (accidentally) and he leaves lights and the tv on, I can hear it, it ups the utility, blah blah blah. I don't even watch tv. The tv in my room has never been on ONCE. I don't watch tv in the living room. I don't even use the lights in the apartment. I use my little lamp, and my bathroom light. I'm sitting in the living room right now with only the light from the windows.

I mean... it just frustrates me. Come see me, ask me if we can talk. Then talk to me CALMLY. Because I have a short fuse. Don't freaking text me first thing in the morning and be all like, My brother couldn't sleep, you make the utilities go up, you're disrespecting me, yap yap yap.

I have no problem talking things out with people. I have no problem negotiating and compromising.

AS LONG AS YOU'RE MATURE AND RESPECTFUL ABOUT IT.

End of story.

/ragequit.
Jameson Kindle

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

PreviousNext