[Verlyna's Emerald Pond] Dying to Meet You (Pavani & Miro)

Miro meets Pavani in this thread.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Miro on September 26th, 2011, 7:05 pm

"She didn't know. I shouldn't blame her for that." Miro thought, lessening his rage slightly. "She helped me, don't be angry with her. It's your turn to help her!" "I'm sorry, that is embarrassing!" Miro stuck his tongue out at her, his eyes returned to a gentle shade of purple. He walked towards the hill that had led him down into the pond. "Come with me, I think I know the way back into the city. So, you're lost huh? Does that mean you don't have a key to guide you. Kinneas told me about them, they sound pretty cool. So, to get to the point...does that mean you are staying at an inn?" Miro was walking backwards up the hill facing Pavani. Every once in a while he would bump his back against a tree. This 'Konti' was interesting, that was for sure. What she was doing in Alvadas or where she came from would prove more interesting he was sure. That damned pond, it always was strange. He felt as if it had used some magic on him, as if it were putting thoughts into his head. It was strange, but this was Alvadas, if it wasn't strange it wouldn't fit in. This woman was no exception.
Miro
Not quite Nuit, just a little undead.

Words: 1238727
Joined roleplay: May 15th, 2011, 7:52 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Pavani on September 27th, 2011, 12:21 am

Pavani carefully followed him at a distance, taking light and quick steps to keep up, her long hair flowing behind her. His mood shifted a lot more quickly than a normal person, it took her a while to adjust. He is certainly a exhausting man. Not only that, but he was saying things she didn't understand. Who is Kinneas? What keys? He didn't seem to understand that she doesn't know what he's talking about. She decided to ignore those comments. She kept her eyes away from his. He was still very unpredictable and hard to read, even for her.
She started to see buildings through the trees, the town was getting closer. "...Oh ah....no...I couldn't find any vacancies yet..." She would have to start looking again as soon as she got to the town, she didn't want to be wandering the streets alone at night. How could every inn she checked all be booked? It was so odd to her. Yet again, it was a city of illusions.
Pavani
Player

Words: 5071
Joined roleplay: September 24th, 2011, 4:57 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet

Postby Miro on September 27th, 2011, 12:40 am

Miro smiled, barely dodging a low hanging branch as he turned around. "Well then, you can feel free to stay with me. Its no palace, but it is home. If you plan on staying long, just be sure to help out throughout the season, or Kinneas gets puffy and mad. Though, I haven't seen him do much lately. It seems I'm the one keeping the house from crashing in around us...not that the house will crash in on us, it shouldn't...as long as you aren't too crazy. Though, you don't look so crazy." Miro forced himself to shut up, as his rambling was even starting to annoy him. It seemed that women tended to cause his mind to run endlessly, leaving his mouth to spew a string of poorly chosen words. Miro looked up and started to laugh wildly. It had been an odd day, even more than usual. The trees were becoming sparse and the sky was becoming more visible the closer to the city they got. Miro turned back to look at Pavani, to make sure he hadn't lost her on the way back. She wasn't a very talkative person, but she was still right behind him. His eyes started to shift to a deep blue as an idea formed in his mind. "Hey, Vani...we should race! This trip is taking too long, and I am bored. I will even give you a handicap. I'll count to ten then follow. Don't worry, I will follow!" Miro smiled, showing his sharp fangs as he awaited a response. Games were always a good way to deal with boredom.
Miro

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Pavani on September 29th, 2011, 1:31 am

Pavani tilted her head to the side as her eyes followed him. He sure did talk a lot, but she didn't mind. He was interesting and kept her amused. When he asked her if she wanted to stay, she paused and thought for a moment. She didn't want to impose and she also didn't know him too well, but her konti scenes didn't note any hint of lies or betrayal in him at all in the short time he knew him. Maybe he can be trusted, even after his mild rage rush. Perhaps it would be ok just for a little while, then she will continue on with her travels. "...As long as I'm not imposing...and It's Pavani..." she said once again. Why did he keep calling her that?
A race? She hadn't raced in a long time. She used to race with her best friend as a young girl and was pretty fast for her race on land. She giggled softly. It may be fun to do something so nostalgic. She tied her hair up with a ribbon and with a smile on her lips, she dashed past Miro. She really hoped he would be following her, she didn't want to get lost again, especially after he gave her hope of a place to stay. What if he was just trying to get rid of her? She glanced back to be sure.
Pavani
Player

Character sheet

Postby Miro on September 30th, 2011, 9:17 pm

"Nonsense, you are more welcome. Yeah, Vani is better, I like it." Miro smiled as she readied herself to run. She took off at an impressive speed, trailing ahead. "1...2...3...4..5..6..7..8..9" Miro took off at full speed. Pavani was quite a bit ahead, and Miro was not about to lose a race. He flooded his djed first to his chest, speeding his heart a bit. He got his heart pumping, his eyes opened wide and energy rushed through his body. Next, he flowed djed into his legs, one after another. Each step pushed him further and further ahead. The distance between his steps increased dramatically, leaping with each step. Pavani was getting closer, and the entrance of the city was just ahead. She was still running at a decent pace, but Miro knew he couldn't continue with this stride. He slowed to a steady run, panting heavily. Pavani was several feet ahead, and it seemed possible that he might win. Miro wasn't going to give up and let her win, but he also wasn't going to use magic to cheat either. He pushed his body, using only his natural strength. If he won or not would depend solely on Pavani, and if she would slow down enough for him to pass.
Miro

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Pavani on October 1st, 2011, 12:40 am

Pavani's legs stretched out into long graceful strides as her cloak flowed behind her. When she glanced back she could see him catching up. She was relieved that he didn't run off somewhere else. She had already become mildly attached to this odd person. His cheerful disposition and positive energy was effecting her sensitive empathy, making her oddly cheerful. Her eyes sparkled with playful curiosity. Should she...?
She turned around suddenly, catching his arm in hers and spun around in a quick circle. She smiled at the slight surprised look on his face. With arms linked she and him continued to run. She and Miro were running at the same pace now, each helping the other to keep going faster. Teamwork, something she always wished she could use. Pavani could feel her legs getting tired but she didn't want to slow down. She couldn't tell if he was having as much fun as she was but she was happy she got this chance. She was happy to let her worries go. Soon they arrived at the city's entrance and slowed to a stop. She just then realized how tired her legs were. She was panting as she leaned over to catch her breath. Pavani didn't realized that she pushed herself a little too hard, but she didn't regret it.
Pavani
Player

Character sheet

Postby Miro on October 1st, 2011, 3:35 am

Miro was taken by surprise as his arm was seized and he twirled around. Pavani had taken his arm in hers and they were now running together. They continued through the entrance and into the wondrous city. They both sat for a moment panting heavily, then continued to walk along the path together. "You surprised me there! I guess I'll accept a tie, it's much better than a loss. See, the trick to this city is to wander aimlessly at whatever pace you want, because you will always end up where you're supposed to be...or not. Learn to love the game." Miro looked over at her smiling. She was very fun, and now was a part of his family at Avain Manor. They walked along until their home came into sight. "Here we are, home at last!" Miro led the way to the door, inviting her in. He took her through the courtyard and into her room. "This is where you will be staying. My room is right over there. The room is made to hold two people, but don't worry about that, do what you want with the place, just don't ruin our things." Miro watched as she checked the room out. He would wait until she dismissed him from her quarters. He hoped that the room would be acceptable, he didn't know what she was used to or expecting.
Miro

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Pavani on October 1st, 2011, 11:46 pm

Pavani was a little confused how someone could get anywhere in this city. Wandering was a pleasant past time, but it had always gotten her completely lost. She took a step into the manor and carefully glanced around. It seemed to be normal enough. She followed him into her room. She was a bit nervous knowing other people will be living here, not knowing what they were like. She didn't want to be disliked, but if the people were as nice as Miro, there is nothing much to fear. Her body still appeared tense and ridged, but her shoulders relaxed as she turned to Miro. "Thank you for all of your kindness...I shall not burden you for long..." She gave him a small bow. She would do her best to not be any trouble for him and leave whenever asked. Her travels started with her wanting to find a place to belong, as most Konti try to find. She was still unsure if this city could ever be called home, but maybe she could get used to it here. As long as she had someone she could trust and be her guild, life in this fascinating city might not be so bad. With that thought she gave Miro a sudden, full smile. Looking forward to whatever lied ahead.
Pavani
Player

Character sheet

Postby Miro on October 3rd, 2011, 8:24 pm

Miro smiled back at the small woman, thinking back on the day. He let out a yawn and turned away. [b]"You are very welcome...now, if you wouldn't mind, I think I will leave to get some rest. Goodnight Vani, hope everything works for you." Miro walked back to his room, stripped his clothing and sat on his bed for a moment. Before long he laid his head down on his pillow and looked up at the ceiling. Within the next bell he fell asleep for the night, not to wake until the morning.
Miro

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Fallacy on October 15th, 2011, 2:28 am

XP Award!

Name:Miro
XP Award:
  • Acrobatics- 1
  • Running- 2
  • Flux- 1
  • Reimancy- 1
Lore:
  • Loosening up
  • Drowning in the Emerald Pond
  • Being saved
  • Pavani is a konti
  • Vani is better
  • Tie is better than a loss
Notes:

Name:Pavani
XP Award:
  • Swimming- 1
  • Hypnotism- 2
  • Observation- 2
  • Running- 2
Lore:
  • New and lost
  • Saving a life
  • Touching her fist male
  • Noting traits of different races in Miro
  • Miro the halfblood
  • Miro fears spiders
  • Vani is better
Notes:

Welcome to Mizahar Pavani. For your very first thread you did well. If you want to earn more points in hypnotism don’t only state what you are doing, the thoughts and emotions you are implanting, but also expand on it. Tell us what it is supposed to do and try to be specific so its more fair to those you are threading with.

Great thread guys! Enjoyable and I hope to see more of both of your characters. I hope you all are enjoying Alvadas as much as I am.

Any questions or concerns about the rewards gained please send a PM :)

12 hour shifts have started, and Im working 6-7 days a week mandatory overtime. My replies will be slow until I can adjust to this new groove.
Fallacy
I think you're crazy just like me.

Words: 493223
Joined roleplay: June 23rd, 2011, 7:58 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)

Previous