[Soghar's Scrapbook] Beware The Fangs

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Aaeesha on October 11th, 2011, 1:23 am

My Myrian will most likely be a scout. She'll have some ability in bows, poison, and stealth. Maybe, if I have enough points left over, she will also be able to use a form of djed, but I'm not sure which I'd prefer yet. Most likely Morphing.
Aaeesha
I am having so much fun!

Words: 5094
Joined roleplay: September 26th, 2011, 4:49 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet

Postby Rage on October 11th, 2011, 2:06 am

Hey Aaeesha,

Do take note that there are no centers for formal learning of personal magic in Taloba, so make sure you incorporate in your history where you learned the magic skill. :)

Notice: I will not be available for modding in the foreseeable future until I've cleared up my backlog of Miz stuff (PC and ST-wise). Hopefully, it's a temporary thing, but we'll see. I will still grade your threads, however.
Rage
Devourer of Souls

Words: 109059
Joined roleplay: August 5th, 2010, 4:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Vatkir on October 11th, 2011, 4:16 am

*Is Zatar's alt*

I just need to finish up my CS, and I'll be ready for action with ya'll. Vatkir is a warrior who has a distinct split personality. Both of which are insane to some degree, I will work out the details of this in my CS. So I look forward to having my crazy flesh eating son of Myri ready to thread with all you wonderful people :)
Vatkir
Player

Words: 2845
Joined roleplay: October 10th, 2011, 7:24 pm
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Soghar on October 11th, 2011, 6:18 am

@ Yeva

Great work on the NPCs, I don't see anything wrong with them so hopefully they'll be approved when we put them up in the HD.

@ Zatar/Vatkir

Welcome aboard and I'm sure it'll make for original, crazy and fun threads to have you in the Fang. Looking forward to reading your finished CS. :P

@ Aaeesha

Looking forward to reading your character's CS, I propose making your character a Ranger/Archer (With poison if you want), though. That way our Fang will start with at least 1 Myrian PC in each of the 3 categories (Scout/Warrior/Archer;Ranger).

@ Everyone

Thank you all for your interest in the Fang, your effort to create and/or help the Myrians and I'm more than excited to rp with everyone. :)

Cheers!!! :D
Want to rp in the most brutal and savage region of Mizahar?
Want to be part of a squad with fun and interesting characters?
Join Taloba, Join The Fang.

Soghar
of the Tainted Souls

Words: 17588
Joined roleplay: October 9th, 2011, 2:23 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Aaeesha on October 11th, 2011, 6:00 pm

I like the image with Vatkir. Priceless.
Aaeesha
I am having so much fun!

Character sheet

Postby Soghar on October 12th, 2011, 1:08 pm

Update:

Siiri has offered to be the Fang's coordinator of sorts, so that we can occasionally have threads with her, which is very awesome. :D

Soghar
of the Tainted Souls

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Aaeesha on October 12th, 2011, 8:14 pm

My Myrian will be Alekto. It means "ceaseless" in Greek.
Aaeesha
I am having so much fun!

Character sheet

Postby Vatkir on October 12th, 2011, 10:27 pm

Alrightey, I've finished all the necessary parts of my CS to play. I'll be spending the next day or two writing the finishing touches on his personality and appearance, but I'm up for threads if anyone is ready and willing :)
Vatkir
Player

Words: 2845
Joined roleplay: October 10th, 2011, 7:24 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Soghar on October 13th, 2011, 7:04 am

Nice Aaeesha, looking forward to reading up more about Alekto and rp'ing with her ^^

Vatkir, your CS is starting to shape up really well, can't wait to know more about him. The added mystery of how he'll react in the thread, since we don't know how his twisted his personality is yet, makes me want to create a thread with you as soon as possible.

Which is exactly what I'll do actually, Yeva and me wanted to make a thread with an Archer-NPC as support, but since you're ready to go, and I still have to create a Leader NPC and then submit all of the NPCs in the Help Desk, we'll instead go with a Scout-Scout-Warrior set-up and create a thread for us 3, without any NPCs participating in it.

Aaeesha, as soon as your character is ready to rp, we'll create another rp-thread that has you participating in it aswell, sounds good?

I'll send you a PM with information about the thread that Yeva and I had in mind, let me know what you think and as soon as everything's good to go, I'll create the thread.

Cheers everyone. ^^

Edit: The NPCs ( Leader NPC & Grunt NPCs ) have been submitted to the HD, hopefully everything is done properly so that they'll be approved, if not, I'll edit them and resubmit them.

Soghar
of the Tainted Souls

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Rage on October 13th, 2011, 8:59 am

I can't believe i forgot to mention this before, but at least one member of a fang should be skilled in Herbalism or Medicine to be able to patch up their comrades while in the field. >.<

Apologies.

Notice: I will not be available for modding in the foreseeable future until I've cleared up my backlog of Miz stuff (PC and ST-wise). Hopefully, it's a temporary thing, but we'll see. I will still grade your threads, however.
Rage
Devourer of Souls

Words: 109059
Joined roleplay: August 5th, 2010, 4:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office

PreviousNext