Glaive

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Glaive

Postby Glaive on October 22nd, 2011, 11:06 am

faith has been broken, tears must be cried
let's do some living, after we die.

Model: Lady Angellyca

Basic Information :
Race: Kelvic (Feline)
Height: 5'6"

Languages Spoken-

Common: Fluent
Nari: Basic
Isur: Poor

Looks :
Human Form:

In her human form Glaive has long, raven black hair that trails down to her waist. Her eyes are a glowing icy blue with a cat-like pupil, her skin is as pale as snow. She is of a slight build but is stronger than she looks. She has the look of a fit person because of her time spent surviving in the wilderness. Her ribs show because of all the times she had little or nothing to eat but she soon adapted by hybernating in winter.

She has a soft whisper of a voice that has the faintest traces of a growl because of how little she uses it and she walks silently like the cat she can turn into. Her fingernails are slightly claw-like and are sharper than a human's would be. When she is annoyed or threatened her teeth sharpen to points so she has a way of defending herself. She only ever wears dark coloured or none at all because of her nature as a panther. Prefering to blend in with the shadows of the night, her favoured form is her feline one.

Animal Form:

Her cat form looks like a panther. Her fur is jet black and her eyes glow a pale blue. She is of a medium build but has rather large paws for her kind. Her short cut fur blends in well with the darkness she walks in. When she shifts into her cat form her clothes tend to rip so normaly she wears oversized shirts in public but when she is by herself she only wears a long black cloak that can be thrown off easily. Glaive cannot be found with out her dagger which is the only item she has to remember her mother by. When shifting she attaches the dagger with a leather thong to her back left leg. It is somewhat awkward for her to carry around but it tends to pay off if she has to enter a town fro any reason. For her safety is her first priority and it never pays to be careful.

Concept :
Glaive is a quiet and reserved person. She is often assumed to be mute because of her silence. She is apathetic and incapable of feeling emotions even though she is capable of pretending to have them. She is a good actor and liar. She tends to stick to the shadows and live as a nocturnal animal would because it suits her way of life better. It is hard to gain her trust but once you have it she will protect you with her life. Unlike most of her race she prefers to be solitary rather than seek a companion but she will sometimes choose to travel with another group for a short time before wandering by herself again.

She likes having weapons nearby and sneaking around in the shadows. She has a phobia of fire and hates it when people light them in a camp. Sometimes running away because of it. She dislikes being loved or treated as a friend because she doesn't want to be betrayed like she has in her past but secretly she is blanketed in lonelyness. She has an underlying instinct to bond with someone but she tries to ignore it because she is afraid that she will only get hurt.

Glaive is a serious person and is hostile to most of her own kind. She is often envyous of humans and the like because she thinks of them as being free. She tries to live by her own rules but like most other kelvics bonding is a big part of life. She avoids cities and towns for this very reason. Her personal motivational thought is 'Let nothing rule you except for reason.' Which was also one of the last things her brother said to her. He was an abusive person and he molded her personality greatly. He is a constant voice in her head and no matter how much she tries he always haunts her mind. Even in death.

History :
Glaive was born in Denval, Kalea and was orphaned at a young age. She remembers little except for what she was told by her brother, Wren, who raised her. He often beat her and insulted her but it was mostly to prove his own points. As a result of her childhood Glaive locked her emotions away for fear that she would only get hurt in the end. They lived as thieves and spent their nights in nearby abandoned houses and caves. During this time she believed herself to be a freak because she was different than everyone else with her power to change into a panther, resulting in her brother always calling her Pan. She hated him but he was her source of survival so she took the pain and abuse without a word. By 2 years old she was even with Wren who was 12 in physical age and she thought it was a curse. The saying that Wren tried to brand into her mind the most was 'Trust no one for they will all betray you in the end,' and to prove his point he left her one day when she turned 4 and she never saw him again.

2 years later after fending for herself and slowly learning how to hunt she encountered news about a boy quite like her brother. She tried to track him down but was to late because he had died in a fire. From that point on Glaive spent her life in the forest of the world never truly finding a place. She wandered around Kalea aimlessly before deciding to travel to unfamiliar territory.

She set off with her few belongings and eventually reached Syliris where she realised what she was always feeling was loneliness. Soon after her brother's words returned to her head as she became fasinated with a blacksmith called Vez. Glaive discovered what bonding was and wanted travel to Alvadas where she hopes to encounter her bondmate and fulfill her subconscious goal in life.

Training (Skills, Lore, etc) :
Hunting 10/100 (10sp) (Racial bonus)
Wilderness Survival 20/100 (20sp) (Starting package)
Dagger 15/100 (15sp) (Starting package)
Tracking 15/100 (15sp) (Starting package)
Acting 1/100
Rhetoric 1/100
Observation 1/100

Lore

-Fauna in Kalea (Starting package)
-Healing flora in Kalea (Starting package)
-Kelvic Intent

Equipment :
■1 Set of Clothing (cloak/coat & footwear included)
■Long black cloak
■Embroidered Corset
■Loose oversized black shirt
■Tight fitting black breeches
■Black leather boots
■1 Waterskin
■1 Backpack which contains:
■1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, soap)
■Food for a week
■1 eating knife
■Flint & Steel
■Assassin's Dagger with an unknown crest (Family Heirloom)

Ledger :
600 gold mizas (Starting Package + Housing bonus)

Housing :
Anything that can be found wherever she is. (caves, trees, etc)

Last edited by Glaive on December 12th, 2011, 10:39 pm, edited 15 times in total.
--------
Glaive
Darkness Hide Me...

Words: 13887
Joined roleplay: October 22nd, 2011, 10:01 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Glaive

Postby Scar on October 25th, 2011, 2:29 am

Hello, first of all I would like to say welcome to Mizahar! I am your friendly character sheet liaison, my job is to make sure your character sheet is ready for playing and to make this as easy as possible.

First thing would be your languages, you don't have to give up your fluent spot to Feline. The ability to speak to other cats is a racial ability. :) It's a free gift for being a Kelvic. So you can remove that and re-do your languages if you would like. Keep in mind you don't have to have all three if you do not want them, but you are allowed three from this list.

Also, i'm sure it was just overlooked, you can remove the embalming fluid from your items list.

Lastly is your housing: If you do not want to have an official home, you can do the cash in for 500 GM. You have a high enough wilderness survival skill that you could live in a cave for shelter or camp out under the stars. The housing package includes either a cottage or a full camp set with a horse. If you do not want either of these options you can opt to cash that in and add 500 GM to your ledger. Just wanted to point this out so you are not shorted on your starting money. For a review of the package click here. :)

Everything else looks good so far! Please make any mentioned corrections or additions and if you have any questions feel free to PM me or leave me a notice in my office. Once the corrections are made please PM me to let me know and I will remove this notice and you will be ready to play.

Thank you so much for your patience,

Scar
Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.
Salvador Dali

Please see my absence thread if I have not responded in some way in over 24 hours
Scar
It's a small world

Words: 28207
Joined roleplay: August 3rd, 2011, 1:32 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Glaive

Postby Glaive on November 28th, 2011, 12:37 am

--------