[OOC Thread] In The Nest

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The unassuming den of the Constrictor Dhani, it is truly a pit of snakes. Travelers should take care, because the Dhani are always hungry... [Lore]

[OOC Thread] In The Nest

Postby Serquayadiin on November 10th, 2012, 5:24 am

Okay, no rush. I know how impossible it is to write during exam time. Your Gnosis story is quite impressive, by the way. Although I admit I didn't read all of it, the parts I did read (most of it) were great. Also, thanks for the info on the whole Gnosis thread thing, I think it'll be rather helpful when I do decide to go for a mark.
Serquayadiin
Player

Words: 8276
Joined roleplay: October 31st, 2012, 4:03 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

[OOC Thread] In The Nest

Postby Sserapelham on December 1st, 2012, 12:22 am

Sssssssnakes<3 Wake up.
Sserapelham
Dhani Diva

Words: 10770
Joined roleplay: July 19th, 2012, 1:03 am
Character sheet
Plotnotes

[OOC Thread] In The Nest

Postby Kara Sunderwater on December 1st, 2012, 8:13 am

Pelham is back! Yay! I'll post in all my threads this weekend. Just had to finish editing two essays before sending off to be be published this week.
Kara Sunderwater
Player

Words: 36572
Joined roleplay: December 13th, 2011, 4:48 pm
Race: Human, Svefra

[OOC Thread] In The Nest

Postby Serquayadiin on December 3rd, 2012, 4:13 am

Yes, another Snake! It's been awfully quiet around here recently. Would you like to start a thread? :D
Serquayadiin
Player

Character sheet

[OOC Thread] In The Nest

Postby Kara Sunderwater on December 3rd, 2012, 7:00 am

I have held off posting in Schism's moderated thread since I think it's actually his turn to post. Nothing I can say or do would really move us along.

Also, Pelham, ignore this young vagabond! He intends to leave the glory of Zinrah to pursue a selfish career in Adventuring. He would desert his nest as we wage a war of survival!
Kara Sunderwater
Player

[OOC Thread] In The Nest

Postby Schism on December 3rd, 2012, 2:21 pm

Rofl, the shun, like we're Amish. I'm getting to skins soon, and I have lots of grading for a retro-active Myrian. Razkar, cool guy, you should try to eat him alive in a flashback.

Not being able to post in "forever" sucks, but I'm just going to have to say "f- that" sometime today and get stuff done. I'm feeling really happy that Falyndar isn't so fast paced that my load has clogged up lots. Keep the low snake speed until I'm in the clear, lol. Or don't and I'll just grumble in the background.

Also,YAY WINTER!!! I'm two days late, but what the hay.

Remember to
1) deduct living expenses (in Zinrah, most likely squalor or poor)
2) grandfather old threads - don't introduce new players to them, finish up ASAP
3) change your time stamps for the season!

I can have a calendar up soon, or if you crazy kids want to try something of your own, le me know and I'll weave into the grand schemes of the snake king, muwhaaha?

Also, you can be submitting job threads. Hunting of any kind is welcomed for food and such, maybe some herb gathering, fruit, etc. I think I spoke with most of you - save for Aadin - about having a job, so feel free to go about that. In the meantime I need to lock andload some SS threads for you. Actually yes, if we agreed on a job please PM me the job you were approved for. Otherwise PM so we can agree on one and move forward with that.

I know I've had some PMs about other threads on going in the region too. I'm doing what I can. Don't feel held back by the past as we drag out these threads. It's tough when you have a lot of people involved, schedule conflicts, etc.. I'm still available to set you off on new quests though. can definitely engineer things for you to "self moderate" and I'll come in when I need to.

With that said I don't think I have much else for now. I need to write a brief on the pottery NPCs until I can get to them in full. After that I'm back into developing some new areas on that link map (which no one wants to help with, lol; c'mon, skinning is cool). I'm taking sugestions before my own prefered choices, so let me know what you want up! (I need to make the nook first because Pelham asked for it a while ao and we love trees?).
Schism
AS: Zinrah & The Jungle Wilds

Words: 118707
Joined roleplay: June 15th, 2012, 2:32 am
Race: Staff account
Office

[OOC Thread] In The Nest

Postby Serquayadiin on December 7th, 2012, 4:45 am

Noravennsalar wrote:Also, Pelham, ignore this young vagabond! He intends to leave the glory of Zinrah to pursue a selfish career in Adventuring. He would desert his nest as we wage a war of survival!

Correction: I intend to leave the glory of Zinrah to pursue a selfish career in bringing wrath down upon the Myrians. We all know that the war for the constrictors' freedom is looking bleak at best, even with the blockade gone. There are simply too many Myrians. The only solutions lie in either reproducing as fast as possible and hoping that in 200 years there will be enough constrictors to beat the Myrians, OR getting outside help. It's that simple.

None of the Dhani in Zinrah want to admit that they need help from outsiders, so I'm going off to get it on my own. Of course, I have no idea how I will go about doing this, but someone has to try if the Dhani want their freedom back, right?

(Note: These are the thoughts of my character. I realize that the idea itself is quite naive. It shall be fun to play out, though.)
Serquayadiin
Player

Character sheet

[OOC Thread] In The Nest

Postby Kara Sunderwater on December 20th, 2012, 8:40 am

I'll try to have posts in all of my threads by Friday. After that, I don't know how active i'll be until the New Year.
Kara Sunderwater
Player

[OOC Thread] In The Nest

Postby Gossamer on December 22nd, 2012, 5:29 pm

Hello Snakes!

Just letting you guys know if you need moderator support, please feel free to contact anyone from the Cyphrus or Kalea team. They have agreed to jointly watch Falyndar together since both regions have ample staff - if such a thing is possible!

So if you need something, feel free to shoutout. :)

Goss
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

[OOC Thread] In The Nest

Postby Kara Sunderwater on January 19th, 2013, 2:51 am

Sorry for (yet another of) my sudden absences. Dealing with a busy workload and jet lag. Been coming home exhausted and crashing within an hour. Having the energy to eat, let alone cook, dinner is a luxury. I should be able to get up to date on all of my responsibilities this weekend.
Kara Sunderwater
Player

PreviousNext