Meeting in the Snow [Alea Davenport]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Encompassing a vast wilderness filled with flora and fauna of immense proportions, the Northern Reaches include all the Talderian Forest north of the Suvan and stretch into the vast permanent tundra and ice fields outside Avanthal.

Postby Yuros on October 31st, 2011, 3:11 am

The shelter was smaller than Yuros had thought. After living in the forest of giant trees the Kelvic felt cramped in the small space, but he was free from the wind and that was certainly an improvement. Then, suddenly Alea was wrapping him in another cloth, this one thicker and smelled strongly of Alea as well, and she even managed to force his feet into these things she called boots that smelled of dirt and other assorted stenches. It was all so strange to Yuros, but somehow it seemed bearable.

Yuros lay awake for some time. The night seemed colder without his fur, and the sounds of the city were foreign to him. He could not seem to settle himself enough to drift to sleep. To his side Alea lay shivering, curled up into a ball with her little cat dosing close to her head. For a time Yuros watched Alea's shivers. With a sigh he came to a decision. Moving closer the Kelvic wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer, draping the blancket over her as well so that she could share his heat on this cold night. Then, strangely comforted, Yuros closed his eyes and drifted into a light sleep.
Yuros
Player

Words: 68652
Joined roleplay: October 27th, 2011, 6:51 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Cheshire on November 2nd, 2011, 9:54 pm

Character: Yuros
Experience: Philosophy +1, Observation +5, Interrogation +2, Running +1, Wilderness Survival +1
Lore: Non-Verbal Cues, Being Ridden

Character: Alea Davenport
Experience: Horsemanship +3, Observation +2, Riding +2, Interrogation +1, Wilderness Survival +1
Lore: Riding a Kelvic

Additional Note: Very good thread guys! PM me with concerns.
Avanthal Lore | Vantha | Avanthal | Morwen
~-----------------------------------------------~
When I was just a kitten,
They said I'd be a gem.
But now that I'm a Cheshire Cat,
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire
Twenty Seconds of Insane Courage

Words: 336788
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2010, 9:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1) Power Fork (2)

Previous