Myrian Warrior looking for raptor kelvic bondmate

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Siiri on March 5th, 2010, 9:59 am

Hi all!

I'm looking for a bird of prey Kelvic to be bonded with my PC. I have two requirements however:

1.) Your animal form must be of the eagle variety or something equally large, preferably something as epic as this. No owls, sorry. Siiri isn't nocturnal. >.<
2.) Must be able to handle violence and gore (you are going to be bonded with a Myrian afterall XD).

I would prefer your PC to be female, since female raptors are generally much larger than their male equivalents, but it's your call since it will be your character. It would also be great if you are skilled in some sort of ranged weapon, like a bow, but it's not really necessary.

If anyone's interested, PM me! ^_^
Apologies to everyone I'm threading with, but it's like the Danaides for me right now.
==/==
"If it doesn't solve all your problems, maybe you're not using enough of it." - Violence
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Words: 521753
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2009, 3:22 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Re: Myrian Warrior looking for raptor kelvic bondmate

Postby Kamalia Timandre on March 5th, 2010, 10:10 am

Hello Siiri. :P My friend, bismarck, would have been able to make that kelvic for you. He actually was considering to play again. He was thinking of getting that Philippine Eagle for an animal base since it's one of the most regal and majestic birds around! Though last I knew, Hayabusa was male. :P Now if he made a dire philippine eagle, that will be HUGE, indeed. XD
Kamalia Timandre
I send a hail of burning ice!

Words: 254985
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2009, 8:37 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (4) Advocate (1)

Re: Myrian Warrior looking for raptor kelvic bondmate

Postby Siiri on March 5th, 2010, 1:41 pm

That's great Kam! PC gender isn't really an issue, just a preference. I just wanted the biggest, baddest bird around if ever. XD

I just hope he can be as active as some of the more... uh... active ones here though. Huh... success in redundancy... Anyway, not to come off as choosy, but I think it'll be tough to be bonded to someone who'd vanish for weeks on end. :(

But for anyone else interested, don't hesitate to drop me a line! ^-^
Apologies to everyone I'm threading with, but it's like the Danaides for me right now.
==/==
"If it doesn't solve all your problems, maybe you're not using enough of it." - Violence
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Words: 521753
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2009, 3:22 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Laeraix Cerys on April 3rd, 2010, 10:52 pm

Well, if you wouldn't mind waiting even longer, I'd be willing to give it a shot. I'm going to be gone for awhile, probably until the end of June.
I really have been wanting to go to Taloba and meet all the Myrians ever since I found out about it, it seems like such an exciting and dangerous place.
I don't know if my character build suits the Myrian lifestyle in the way that you're looking for. I'm more focused on stealth, but I don't shy away from combat either. (I can't imagine surviving in Mizahar without some combat skills)

Off topic, but the title of your thread reminded me of an eHarmony ad. Strong willed Myrian female with a love for blood shed-- likes long walks in the forest and dismemberment.
Laeraix Cerys
Wandering Amid Dreams

Words: 40215
Joined roleplay: February 8th, 2010, 4:41 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet