[Chaktawe]Then we said: Nevermore.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is dedicated to housing a thread for each race wherein each race gets to keep in touch with each other, check-in, chit-chat, plot the further advancement of their race, tell jokes, post pictures, keep in contact, etc. Look for your race's thread and feel free to join in the discussion - whatever that may be on any given day!

Postby Satish on December 8th, 2011, 1:01 am

Chaktawe Pride

I joined the community recently and noticed that the Chaktawe is really really the minority.
BUT they are so awesome! Desertfolk who worship birds and receive guardian spirit from god themselves, how could it not be impressive? plus they got fancy fingers that can detect nearby movements.
Satish
The Seeker

Words: 9374
Joined roleplay: December 5th, 2011, 9:50 am
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet

Postby Colombina on December 8th, 2011, 2:48 am

Welcome to the fan club! As of now we're three members strong... maybe ;) I like to think of us as being more "exclusive" than a minority.

If you have any questions, throw them my way!

I'm also always looking for contributions to the culture's stories/ histories if any Chaktawe fans get an especially potent writing bug.
Getting to Know Me

[Insert awesome picture of scantily clad woman and something with wings here]
Feeling very poorly lately, have mercy on your absentee merbadger. (2/20/13)
Colombina
Mizahar's Only Mer-Badger Founder

Words: 632175
Joined roleplay: March 29th, 2009, 8:56 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) O RLY Decoration (1)

Postby Naama on December 8th, 2011, 2:52 am

As I did with the Myrian pride page, I also do have Chaktawe pride, even if it may not be as prominent as the rest.

Go Chaks!
Naama
Chunki Faguta

Words: 130159
Joined roleplay: February 13th, 2011, 2:53 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Artist (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Satish on December 8th, 2011, 3:19 am

Colombina wrote:

Welcome to the fan club! As of now we're three members strong... maybe ;) I like to think of us as being more "exclusive" than a minority.

If you have any questions, throw them my way!

I'm also always looking for contributions to the culture's stories/ histories if any Chaktawe fans get an especially potent writing bug.

I can has Rite of Searching? also cupcakes. i sent you a pm about it.

Naama wrote:As I did with the Myrian pride page, I also do have Chaktawe pride, even if it may not be as prominent as the rest.

Go Chaks!

But Vynia threatened you saying that will onomnomnom if you embrace your Chaktawe side. :(
Satish
The Seeker

Character sheet

Postby Naama on December 8th, 2011, 3:36 am

Please, she only wishes she could touch this. 8) *Ssss.*
Naama
Chunki Faguta

Words: 130159
Joined roleplay: February 13th, 2011, 2:53 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Artist (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Zivalah on December 12th, 2011, 2:15 pm

Greetings!

I am a new Chaktawe~ <3
Zivalah
The Mute Child

Words: 3271
Joined roleplay: December 11th, 2011, 9:40 pm
Character sheet

Debate about Chaktawe body

Postby Satish on January 4th, 2012, 11:03 pm

Colombina states on the Chaktawe lore page that a Chaktawe, probably an adult man, can store water up to 10 days. The Institute of Medicine determined that a man should drink about 3 liters of water per day. So an adult Chaktawe can store 30 liters of water, it's about 30 kg or 66 lbs.
All this weight will for sure have effects on the Chaktawe body. Healthy adult Chaktawe should have around 95 kg or 210 lbs, a boxer with this weight is classified as Heavyweight. I understand that won't be exactly like this, but imagine: all Chaktawe adult have Wladimir Klitschko's legs!
This will affect their arms as well, not as direct as it was on the legs but it will. For example, if they try to do some push-ups with a normal arms they will fail, they need a strong pair of arm to succeed it.

I'm not a professional about human physiology, I just tried to follow the logic. Please don't blame me if everything I wrote is bullshit. :(
Satish
The Seeker

Character sheet

Postby Shapiksoa on January 5th, 2012, 12:05 am

So many Chaktawe that I feel not alone anymore! Who there is of the kalanue tribe? :') I feel like we can roleplay together and get development for our characters! With anyone here! Oh my gosh, that little bit there about the weight kind of fills me with the desire to edit my character! I think I made her like 130 pounds or something with fifteen being compromised by a full waterbladder of water. xD
Shapiksoa
Sister of the Ravens

Words: 4624
Joined roleplay: January 1st, 2012, 12:34 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet

Postby Satish on January 5th, 2012, 5:58 am

I'm from Kalanue too, currently my character is arriving Ahnatep and meeting a Benshira friend. If you're near to me, I would love to role play with you. ;)

I guess 130 pound is reasonable for an 14 years old girl, Chaktawe weight wides from 115 lbs to 280 lbs.

Edit: Chaktawe can store water, but they can store another kind of beverage? I was taking a look on the Serpent's Elixirs and thought about it, if they drink enough, would them be able to store those drinks that boosts energy? Well, not exactly those elixirs, they would die of overdose before storing anything.
Satish
The Seeker

Character sheet

Postby Karasu on January 15th, 2012, 11:48 pm

Hi all you fellow Chaktawe and other desert peeps,

My name is Karasu and I'm new to the land of Mizahar. I will start to build up history soon and feel free to hit me up if you are looking for an ally or traveling partner.

Karasu has been banished from her tribe and left to wander the world alone. I don't know what my destiny may bring, but I am looking forward to finding myself out here in this great big world.

-Karasu
“Not all those who wander are lost.” -TolkenImage
Karasu
Wanderer

Words: 7454
Joined roleplay: January 1st, 2012, 5:27 pm
Character sheet

Next