Of Sinners and Saints (Sondra)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A village cut off from the rest of Mizahar by the Valterrian, slowly reestablishing contact with the outside world.

Of Sinners and Saints (Sondra)

Postby Veldrys on May 1st, 2012, 6:26 pm

„You know Caelum?“ Her revelation surprised him. He had thought that she had just arrived in Denval, that she didn’t know anybody, but there was obviously more to her than her connection to the destroyer of the world. Even though he wasn’t at all sure about her, he respected the Ethaefal. It was also interesting to find out that Ivak’s gnosis apparently protected you against fire. His own gnosis didn’t protect him against anything.

„Tell me then why it isn’t all deserved“, he challenged her and crossed his arms over his chest. He wasn’t sure if there was anything that could redeem Ivak in his eyes – the Valterrian that he had caused was responsible for his race’s predicament – but it would be interesting to hear what she had to say nevertheless. How would she defend her god? Had she really dreamed of him? He had never dreamed of Viratas and only met him once, and thus he wasn’t sure what to make of her words.

„You aren’t torturing me“, he informed her. „I find your attitude somewhat questionable, but nothing about what you do causes me physical or emotional pain. Stay if you want to. I’d like to hear more about whatever relationship you claim to have with Ivak, and I don’t want you to freeze to death.“

„As for degtine, I’m afraid I have none. There is wine however if you feel the need to get drunk for some reason.“
Veldrys
Player

Words: 401625
Joined roleplay: February 8th, 2011, 5:01 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Previous