[Soothing Waters] A Bit Of Summer In Spring

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Jaeden Kincade on April 19th, 2010, 8:54 pm

Jaeden’s eyes opened as he found himself being pulled down by Summer’s grasp, laying over the Massage table as she began working those magic hands of her own, covered in oil. Jaeden’s frame slowly slid along her, his lips fully pressing up along hers as his head tilted. His fingers interlaced with hers, pinning one of her hands along the surface of the table, giving it a gentle squeeze. A slow roll found then suddenly falling from the table. Jaeden wrapped his arms around Summer as they fell, turning his body to hit the marble floor first, safeguarding Summer from any impact as he used his body to break her fall.

Laughter echoed out as Jaeden’s face contorted with expressions of both joy and slight pain over the fall before the things progressed further. His hands began to explore, lightly attending every crevice of her body as his lips gave attention to the delicate parts of her body from the shoulders up. Her legs wrapped around him as he gave a pleasing exhale upon that first movement of her hips. Another subtle roll found him along top of her once again as their bodies slid further along the marble floor. His whole body felt wave after wave of emotion and desire, as Summer’s own coursed through his veins with every beat of his heart. He felt such complete understanding, knowing where to precisely touch and when. Knowing when his touch and kiss called for gentleness or strength.

He was soon rolled to his back once again as he looked up into Sumer’s eyes, both of her hands grasping his as she now pinned both of his hands to the floor, finding no resistance in doing so. He then felt her sorrow, for lovers from her past. Each of them had an impact on her, as her emotion for each one was felt by Jaeden in simple moments. Then he felt her joy over him, and the feeling that having him around, having him return to greet her, rather than simple news of his passing. It had all become so overwhelming, that Jaeden couldn’t help but shed a tear over the moment himself.

Then that moment arrived, like it had with all lovers. Jaeden suddenly felt himself sitting up, wrapping his arms around Summer, embracing her fully as sensations beyond his comprehension released. It washed over him like the water falling from a cliff. Strong and powerful, yet at the same time peaceful and warm like a soft summer breeze carrying the scent of a flower garden. His own body released as a result, as both of them felt what the other was feeling, not only on an emotional aspect, but on a physical one as well. It was an intense feeling that would leave them both laying motionless on the floor next to each other, exhausted. Jaeden simply laid there along the floor, slowly kissing the back of Summer’s hand as he stared into her eyes. “I’m thinking, that I’ll need your help in the coming times,” Jaeden said in a softly. “This will all take so much getting used to.”

"If I were to stop and take in the gravity of any serious situation I'm in, I'd likely fall to my knees from being overwhelmed by it. Things become much easier to deal with if you simply make jokes."
Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Words: 824662
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2010, 2:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Author (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
Power Fork (1)

Postby Gossamer on April 21st, 2010, 8:07 pm

Summer stretched like a cat on the cool marble floor and met his eyes with her own. A startling blue like the Eyktol sky met his gaze. They were satiated, satisfied, and well pleased with themselves. And yet, with all of that, Summer's eyes were still dancing with the light of the mirth that was in her heart. Pale hair was now dark with oil, and partially wrapped around her almost as if she'd been laid out as decoration. Had he been able to see himself as she did, Jaeden would note he looked the same way.

At his words, Summer nodded. "There are things about it you will soon see as sometimes a curse, if only when you step outside of yourself and observe your actions. It will be hard for you to judge appearance. Their needs will dominate your desires. You become like a mirror to them, Jaeden... reflecting their desires. And you'll find yourself doing things that in another life would horrify you. Your morals slip to the far distant of your mind as theirs overwhelms you. If you enjoy a gentle touch and your partner only wants violence, you will find yourself savage in your need to fulfill their desires. But it is not hard living with the actions you do because Nikali gives you an openness of thought you cannot simply understand. Zith, Dhani, Human, young, old, fat, thin.... you won't care, Jaeden... because each will be beautiful and exactly to your taste." Summer said softly, nibbling at his ear as they lay on the cool marble. She'd need to get them back in the bath soon, to get the oil off, if for no other reason.

"And there's other things, Jaeden. Nikali dominates addiction. It is part of her realm. Odds are you will develop one, maybe two, maybe more... significant vices. You need to be careful about this... because this mark is a form of slavery... I can say that truthfully. It's slavery because you'll do things you wouldn't normally ever do... but you'll enjoy every minute of it."
She admitted, sitting up slowly. Summer had a grace that oozed sensuality, but it didn't effect Jaeden like it had when he first met her. She was lovely, in a pretty fresh sort of way, but the allure she'd had moments before he'd been marked was different. And he could feel all her needs... every one of them because she brushed against him as she did sit up... stretching once more. She rose with a swan-like grace and reached down, offering him a hand up.

"We should go back to the bath. That was way more fun than I deserved and if we aren't careful, we'll get distracted all over again before we get clean..."
Her laugh was soft, infectious, and Jaeden knew she was right. There was something slightly unhealthy - even dangerous - about two of Nikali's marked enjoying each other.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Jaeden Kincade on April 22nd, 2010, 4:36 am

Jaeden reflected silently on what Summer was explaining. About the mark, about how it could be a curse. How it would bend him to do things he would normally find himself unwilling, or revolted to do. It was something he had never considered in the long run of things. He hated violence, and rarely partook in such. He would only defend himself when the time arose, and only initiated it when he had the burning desire to avenge someone close to him. In either case, he never enjoyed it. “Well, I could certainly deal with the varieties, but I’d be a little, discouraged over the young.” Jaeden commented, rubbing his brow slightly. “And the violence, I don’t like violence.”

Jaeden then carefully listened about addictions coming into play. He had never had a vice in his life, save for the random flings he had with women. He rarely even drank. “I’m not even sure what vices there are out there.” Jaeden then said, looking over to Summer as he slid a thick strand of oiled hair out of her face. “I’m going to have to take this all in kind of slowly I guess, and stick around the Bathhouse for the most part while in town.”

Jaeden then looked over at the bath when he heard Summer’s suggestion. A slow smile and simple nod was given as he sat himself up, offering a hand for Summer to do the same. “You deserve more fun than you give yourself credit for, Summer.” Jaeden said with a smile as he began leading her back to the bath. “It’s okay to get a little distracted though.”

"If I were to stop and take in the gravity of any serious situation I'm in, I'd likely fall to my knees from being overwhelmed by it. Things become much easier to deal with if you simply make jokes."
Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Words: 824662
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2010, 2:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Author (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
Power Fork (1)

Postby Gossamer on April 26th, 2010, 7:13 pm

Summer spent the rest of the afternoon giving Jaeden all the information she could on Ranuri and Nakali. She carefully answered each of his questions and gave him a complete tour of the bathhouse - introducing him to the rest of the women and men. He was given his own 'room' and a small dressing chamber he could prep himself in or get dressed. The women were kind, and broke fast with him in the evening before he took his leave. They seemed excited about having a new person in their lives - especially one marked by Nikali.

And with his promise of returning to begin work the next day, Jaeden was given half his 800 miza salary up front.

Character: Jaeden Kincade
Experience: +5 XP Seduction, +2 Massage, +2 Interrogation, +4 Storytelling
Lore: Nikali, Ranuri, Soothing waters, Bathing Women

Additional Note: Great thread - risque -but really fun. Here is your new SS thread. Please enjoy! http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic2316.html
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Previous