[Stardust's Scrapbook] Comic Sans.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Re: [Sera's Scrapbook] The REAL truth.

Postby Antium Elroad on May 31st, 2013, 8:12 am

Love the haircut. And I just found out an app on my phone let's me get on here ^_^ I'll start working on my character sheet when I wake up :)
Antium Elroad
Player

Words: 2809
Joined roleplay: February 10th, 2013, 9:03 am
Race: Human, Inarta

[Sera's Scrapbook] The REAL truth.

Postby Kane on May 31st, 2013, 9:14 am

Man, I can't sleep. :I So I'm gonna bother you on your scrapbook, cause you're my best friend and you gotta listen to me when I rant. Even though this isn't even a rant.

Today was a lot of fun! :) I'm glad that I decided to agree to go to Red Lobster with you and Tahnya.

Also, I've been thinking. When we get an apartment, we should totally get a snake. A snake is a must. I like snakes. It will only be the beginning to the great number of animals that we will have together throughout our lives. Go best friend living together thing! (I couldn't think of a name for it. :P)

By the way, we're still totally gonna be those two creepy old ladies that live down the street and steal everyones' newspapers at 6 in the morning! If I'm even up at that time. XD

But yeah... I think I'm done bothering you? So, goodnight! You're the best! <3
Kane
Darnit Eilea, I'm Your Friend Not Your Lover!

Words: 84491
Joined roleplay: December 15th, 2011, 5:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Stardust on May 31st, 2013, 5:10 pm

It's days like these when the things being said in chat REALLY piss me off.
Stardust
A Loophole in Limbo

Words: 89537
Joined roleplay: April 17th, 2013, 3:49 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Eilea on May 31st, 2013, 8:09 pm

I have this weird desire to share my forum based roleplaying experience. For some reason, I've been thinking about all the sites I've written on over the years.

I guess I'll start with my first one: Padshogwarts

Being the Harry Potter fan that I was, I was OBSESSED with this site. I was like 12 or 13 when I started writing on there. I can't even remember, but I was there for a good two years before some drama went down and I just didn't want to be part of it. I had two characters, A girl who was Aerith from FFVII who lost her memory and started in Ravenclaw but then was forced into Slytherin for some reason... I can't remember. And I had a vampire in Ravenclaw who fell in love with a Fallen Angel. God, so many memories.

Then I did some various forums that my friends from that site created. But nothing ever lasted long. :(

For a while I was on Gaia writing with this one girl about a failed super hero group called, "The League Of Lemons". I remember we had the most fun times writing about these super heroes with weird powers. Like turning into a lava lamp, predicting the weather, etc. My favorite character was a girl named Flare who turned to flames in any form of Sunlight. It would burn up her clothes and when she got out of the sun she'd be naked. Talk about awkward. I believe I was 15 when we were writing that. But it was so in dept. I still have all of it somewhere. So many pages on that word document, oh my god. And the funny thing about it, I hated gaia so much, except that one RP.

I know I was part of a Stargate RP forum for a while. I think I was 16. I just remember it was loads of fun. I played a Tok'Ra pretending to be a Gou'ald. She was pretty. I want to say that her name was Artemis, but I can't remember exactly.

I know I joined an X-men site for a while, but it never really stuck. People were idiots.

When I started college when I was 18 I joined Padshogwarts for a little while again, but it wasn't the same feeling. So that ended quickly.

For that following summer I was part of a Star Trek site for a few months. If I hadn't moved to texas I'd probably still be on it. I loved that site to death. Oh my god. But sadly, the moved changed my perspective on a lot and when I was living on campus, I never felt right, writing.

And then about a year later I found Mizahar. And even though I vanished for a while, I stalked the place and once my life seemed to be going a lot better, I returned. And Oh how I love it. I love the players, I love the staff, I love the stories. I love it all. I mean, this is the only site where I've literally forced it upon my friends in real life.

Speaking of which, soon there will be at least TWO new played getting started that I know. They just need to get internet back up.

Alright, enough reminiscing on my part.
Eilea
KAAAAAAAANNNEE!

Words: 80945
Joined roleplay: February 10th, 2013, 9:08 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Kane on June 2nd, 2013, 2:48 am

YOU TOUCHED THE PEEPEE.
Kane

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Jupiter on June 2nd, 2013, 10:08 pm

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU!! <3 <3 <3 STOP BEING SAD! I COMMAND IT!
Jupiter
Let me help you

Words: 44855
Joined roleplay: May 17th, 2013, 8:14 pm
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Stardust on June 3rd, 2013, 12:40 am

Alrighty, heads up!

My uncle isn't doing so well. My parents have made arrangements to fly to Salinas this next week to see him. I really wish I could go as well, but being 1400 miles away from them and with a dog on my hands, it probably won't happen.

This saddens me greatly as even though I didn't grow up knowing John, when we flew to California in my high school years, I grew to look up and admire him in many ways. And he was always very fond of me and those I was fond of. Hell, he loved my ex boyfriend because I was so in love with him. Every time I called him, he genuinely wanted to know how I was, and always wanted me to share funny stories about my dad.

The best sculpture I ever made was using a whole bunch of keys he sent me from his locksmithing shop. I sent him that sculpture and I believe he still has it in the window of his store.

He's had a very good life, overall. And I know that when he finally leaves us he will be much better off. I just hope its peaceful and I hope my dad deals with it alright.

But in case I do end up responding to things slower, this would be one of the reasons. Among this, class starts tomorrow, I'll be continuing this weird interview process to try to get a job at Olive Garden and I've dealt with some pretty crazy drama lately.

When it rains it pours they say, right? Well... it's torrential over here.
Stardust
A Loophole in Limbo

Office
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Jabari Dreamchaser on June 6th, 2013, 2:16 am

Jabari Dreamchaser
to know without knowing

Words: 46515
Joined roleplay: April 25th, 2013, 3:10 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Stardust on June 6th, 2013, 4:07 am

Oh Jabari, you are so sweet! *hugs*

Heads up to everyone: The last few days I've been really tired and sort of depressed. This sucks because my summer bookbinding/ book arts class started and I got the job at Olive Garden. So, I should really be happy!! And I am happy and thankful for both such a fun and entertaining/useful class as well as getting a job that I really wanted for my last bit of school.

I'm pretty sure the thing about my Uncle is getting to me too. I don't do well when I know someone I care about won't be around much longer. :( And I guess reality really hits when my dad, a man I've only seen or heard cry a few times, calls me about the whole thing, and is trying his best not to cry, but you can still hear it in his voice. I mean, that's heart breaking.

But, on top of everything it seems that I have gotten a really bad case of writer's block. And by bad, I mean... Oh. My. God. I have about five different posts ALMOST done, as in I have about 300 words to all of them, but I can't wrap them up no matter how hard I try. It's really frustrating me. I start going all, "This isn't good enough", "This sounds bad", "What's the use?", and so on. This bugs me because people are waiting on me and I just can't bring myself to do anything.

I know this weekend Beth is gonna come over and I think our plan is to just chill, sit around, and get stuff done on Mizahar. I really hope by then I'll be able to think better.

TONIGHT I SPENT TWO HOURS IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER TRYING TO WRITE SOMETHING BUT I JUST COULDN'T DO IT! I really hate this.

And I guess I'm writing this here as a way to first say, I'm sorry to anyone waiting on me. As well as in hopes it'll make my mind switch back over to my usual self.

I'm also tempted to retire Sera cause I don't know what I'm doing with her anymore. I don't think I ever really had an idea what I was doing with her. :( But the problem is I'm so happy about and I love Eilea to death. And I have ideas for a new PC I'd like to do. It's just Sera... it's hard to connect to her anymore. This saddens me.

But also, I have so many things I want to do for Wind Reach and I can't wait until this momentary lapse of mind power dies. I've gotten so used to writing on here and helping people out that now I'm feeling "antisocial" and rather "emo". What is up with this?

Anyways, I'm going to stop rambling for the time being. I hope everyone is doing well and is happy. There's so many people pn here that inspire and excite me! So thank you for that!

Lots of love!
~Michelene
Stardust
A Loophole in Limbo

Office
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Kane on June 6th, 2013, 4:40 am

So, I have decided to make it my mission to make you feel better by posting weird/funny/cute pictures in your scrapbook. Aaaannnnd...

MISSION START!

Also I will be doing this while simultaneously trying to write the stuff I need to write. Wish me luck.
Kane

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

PreviousNext