[Flashback] Part one: First Times (Markus)

The adventures of Marky Mark and Bobby Bob

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Bob Barton on September 3rd, 2012, 2:25 pm

When the other uppity squire stopped, Bob was left down on the ground where he lay still puffing and panting. His defence held but can he say he was successful to the end? His two arms were now hurting badly and that would probably last for the next few days but that was nothing compared to his face. It was quite lucky at that moment Bob was able to weave his head in the nick of time to avoid it where so many other attempts have failed. Bob will not be exaggerating if he said the squire had a punch. Even if his face might get numbed with the blows, the back of his hard head could feel the ground spreading the impact around. Was that what he was trying to keep up with? Amazing what he was able to do when he was backed up into a corner, just like thinking up a way to counter attack.

The counter attack was successful the way Bob wanted it to be. It forced his attacker away who in turn became the one cornered instead. Bob could not help but wonder why. It was not like he kicked really hard enough to truly smash the knee into pieces like he wanted. However he soon found out what he really hit when he got up. The kind of pain that can only be shared by men. A pain that, although Bob had sustained more damage and not received it directly felt as well when he saw the part that his victim was attending to. A sort of face formed and although Bob did not mean it he could not help but feel "sorry?" for the boy. But why should he be sorry if he thought about it? He was not the one who started this fight. Yes, he should be more worried about himself.

It will all depend on who recovered first and Bob intended to be the first. He was not going to allow "petching insane shyke" to get the drop on him again. Bob was really a sore loser to the extent of getting more curses in than the boy. Biting his lip, Bob thought that it would have gave some other lesser pain for him to concentrate on so that he could start moving but he failed. All it did was add to the pain in his face that he held on to. Then he slapped his own cheeks to try and overwrite the pain with a new one which was met with a great success! If success meant feeling more pain than he started. Bob had enough of these shenanigans, doing his best to ignore the pain when he slowly got back on his feet in a crouch looking at the boy. His face held the last attack he could think of, a smile as if Bob triumphed even if they both knew there could not be any winners in the state they were in.

Stumbling forward with a few breaths, Bob tried to retrieve cards and coins because "I hope you've learned your lesson" now that Bob was in no position to continue. He would have tried to taunt the boy further but it was too much to try and tolerate the pain now. the most important thing here? His stuff obviously.
Bob Barton
Player

Words: 1121818
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2011, 12:21 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Markus Andres on September 12th, 2012, 2:42 pm

Having been thrown definitively out of his 'fight' mode by the overwhelming pain. His rage had subsided as well. Markus could feel all the other things he had subconsciously suppressed. His arms hurt from where he had blocked the lid. His fist kept pulsating with pain from punching the floor. There were a dozen other small things that just kept him aware of the recent fight. But the main thing was still his hurting balls.

He saw the midget get up. But he did not make a move to attack. Neither of them did. He eyed the perceived boy with suspicion, but Markus could tell that he wasn't going to attack. His stance too guarded and wary for that. If one could call it a stance. Markus let out a sigh of intense anger when the boy insulted him. But Markus had not the will to continue the fight. Nor the spirit to defend his honour. Would just lead to more pain and irritation. Markus spat at the ground. Noticing that he was spitting red. Did he have a cut in his mouth? Must have.

What he had thought would be a quick disciplinary action against the rude and insubordinate citizen child had turned into a humiliating experience to the young squire. Perhaps he was not as high and mighty as he had thought he was. Markus hated his post-rage clarity. There was still a desire to punch the boy in the face. But no will behind the desire. Despite the condescending tone and provocative nature of the words, Markus had indeed learnt a lesson.

"Watch your back, kid." Markus responded.
Markus Andres
The OTK

Words: 1104443
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2010, 7:43 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Postby Emblem on November 5th, 2012, 11:50 pm

Congratulations!
You Get Glorious Experience!

Markus Andres

SkillPoints Earned
Unarmed Combat4 XP

Lore Earned
Being an Arrogant Asshole
A Hurt Ego
Losing Temper

Other Shenanigans: Nope, nothing here.

Comments :
Good work, I enjoyed it. It was fun to see two people just fight for no real reason :D Anyway, I couldn't find anything to warrant tactics, as it was a fairly straight forward fight. But feel free to PM me and try to convince me otherwise. Anything else, PM me!
Currently working at new job so I am still trying to balance it out with Miza. I apologize for any delays.
Emblem
Retired Staff

Words: 50846
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2012, 5:56 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous