Letters for Markus

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Letters for Markus

Postby Markus Andres on February 19th, 2013, 2:54 am

The knightly mailbox. Any letters to Markus can be posted here.
Markus Andres
The OTK

Words: 1104443
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2010, 7:43 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Letters for Markus

Postby Fallon on March 11th, 2014, 7:01 pm

A worn letter arrives, a bit curled at the edges due to hard travel. For the most part however it is in good condition and is relatively undamaged from the elements. A rough wax seal keeps it closed, and what could only be described as an address - a poor one at that - was on the front.

M. K. Andres
Syliras Main Citadel

Dear Markus,

I hope this letter finds you well. As promised, I have written to you at the first possible moment to let you know I am relatively well. I suppose really I should let you know my misadventures so far. To begin with I travelled south east through the Wildlands to Sunberth. It was a hard journey, but it was worth while. I felt I learned a lot about myself, and upon arriving in Sunberth I began to learn more.

From Sunberth I moved onwards to face my fears in Sahova. It was just as frightening as my last visit there - I will save that tale for another time - but, I still faced it. So far I have survived, and I plan to continue to do so until I leave once more in the early Spring.

I had a epiphany of sorts whilst being among the dead, if it could even be called such a thing. Fear not, I am not becoming some crazed cut throat. The principles we shared still run true within me, and it is those same principles that I will begin working with. Maybe it is just my imagination, but I sense the stirrings of a revolution with the city. And with that, who knows what can be achieved?

Stay safe, stay well, my Knight.

Yours,
Fallon Skylar
FALLON
Fallon | Coffee Codes | Skill Images

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Words: 2242110
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 4:24 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Letters for Markus

Postby Markus Andres on March 25th, 2014, 3:07 am

Markus K. Andres
Syliras

Hello Markus

I hoped my first letter for you would bring better news. But our father passed away yesterday on winter 76th. He did not suffer in his last moments. The healers said it was his time and there was nothing they could do for him. The healer told us that he was at peace and had come to accept his fate. The burial will on the 79th. You are invited to join us, but this letter will not reach you before that day. Otherwise your presence would have been appreciated.

I am sorry I have not written earlier. Ten years is a long time without hearing from your family. Father told me of you when he came to visit you when you became a squire. That you still reminded him of the child in Zeltiva, but you had changed. He was proud of you, I could tell from what he told me. He was sure you would make a great knight one day.

If you ever do return to Zeltiva again, please come visit us, the wife and I would love to have you stay. Although I have not seen you for almost a decade, you are still an Andres!

Take care, dear brother
William K Andres.
Markus Andres
The OTK

Words: 1104443
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2010, 7:43 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)