A quiet afternoon (Banir, Falix, Lunar)

Alea and Banir introduce their new friends to each other.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

Postby Falix on March 26th, 2012, 5:36 am

When Alea asked that question she could feel Banir tensing beneath her and she knew what was about to happen. She let him move her off and she stood on the table watching in concern of her friend as he stormed out of the unit that they were in. She looked at Alea and gave her a slight look since she would have known that it might set off a reaction in Banir. She sighed and blew it off then. She went and retrieved the water skin again and packed it away. She looked around at the others, debating within herself to go after banir or to leave him alone. She thought it best to leave him alone for now and let him sort through his thoughts. However it didn't stop her from worrying about him. "I think we should end this little game..."

She so much wanted to go to Banir's side but it was just too dangerous for her to go alone and she had no idea which way that Banir had gone or where he had hidden himself. And even if she did find him he might be in a rage and accidentally hurt a lot of people, and he might kill her by mistake. She was too antsy to sit still and she paced back and fourth on the table and looked at the door constantly. with banir's disappearance she had become edgy and ready to make a break for it at the first sign.
Falix
Player

Words: 31410
Joined roleplay: January 18th, 2012, 11:16 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet

Postby Lunar Scathefire on March 31st, 2012, 11:34 pm

It was a harmless question, quite really, so why was Banir getting all up in a fuss over a silly question? Lunar was pretty sure that amongst them all, there was most likely nothing so terrible. The most worst thing to ever happen to him.. Him, he looked up and sighed; thinking about it. Lunar wasn't quite sure but it didn't matter, Banir was already up and out of the place like wild fire. Frowning at the brute of a man at how rude he had been, his eyes furrowed, pondering what was so terrible that had to of made the guy leave the premises.

Looking down at the pycon, her voice did not question them; it stated that the game should end. Not like he minded very much, he'd have Alea to himself to bug and this thought made him grin. Though, out of politeness he caught himself and forced into a grimace, no reason to show you were too happy, right? "I agree," he stated as his face brightened up only a tad and he laughed nervously "wasn't sure how this was gonna go anyways, silly games.." then he glanced at Alea, wondering if maybe she'd still like to play with him.

Hopping up, Lunar stood and stretched before he held his hand out to Alea for her to also stand up. He never did like this place.. Foul memorys of a life he once knew flooded his head, how he wanted to get away from this building. Yet the polite smile stayed on his face, glued there it seemed though as he thought about it, it faltered as he realized that she wasn't going to take his hand so he pulled it away.
I have school till around June, replies will be slow because of homework and such so please bear with me. Free time is weekend time, where I lurk in chat freely.
Other Accounts
Ana Sol Starris
Common
Vani
Lunar Scathefire
Player

Words: 15878
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2012, 3:57 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Alea Davenport on April 1st, 2012, 12:20 am

Alea frowned as Banir left. She sighed, recognizing that her idea for getting to know each other was pretty much a failure. She stood up on her own, not really in the mood to deal with Lunar's cold hands. "Sorry, I guess," she mumbled awkwardly to the room, not entirely sure who she was apologizing to. She started to leave, but manners compelled her to look at the tiny clay girl and say, "Um, it was nice to meet you Falix." Without waiting for a reply, she left with Lunar, wondering what she should do to improve her mood.

OOCI declare this thread OVER! Thanks all for playing along with my failed experiment. XD
Alea Davenport
Wielder of Obfuscated and Circuitous Logic

Words: 477755
Joined roleplay: October 28th, 2011, 10:54 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Guest Storyteller (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Warden on April 24th, 2012, 5:14 pm

-Alea Davenport-

Skill Points:

Interrogation 2

Lore:

Recognizing a Pycon, Directing a Conversation
-Banir-

Skill Points:

Interrogation 1

Lore:

Avoiding one’s past, A Game from Denval

-Falix-

Skill Points:

Interrogation 1

Lore:

A Game from Denval, Protecting a Friend’s Feelings
-Lunar Scathefire-

Skill Points:

Interrogation 1

Lore:

Recognizing a Pycon, A Game from Denval, Offending a Warrior

Notes:

I had trouble giving out points and lores in this one, more because of the amount of conversation that jumped around than what all happened. I also dislike giving lores that can’t be useful at all. Still, it was interesting to read about these four personalities and how they interacted with each other!
*In order to take care of the work pile that has been waiting in my office, I will only be grading threads when I log on, with the exception of urgent business. This is also for my two characters, Jett and Marius.*
Warden
Nothing teaches like experience

Words: 6154
Joined roleplay: April 6th, 2012, 6:40 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous