[Exploring by night] (open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Re: [Exploring by night] (open)

Postby Jecon on March 30th, 2010, 10:30 pm

"I am happy to help, and you can repay me by telling me if you every here of the pirate ship Bloodwake or its whereabouts." Jecon tosses off the rest of his water and stands, "it was a pleasure meeting you," he said as he inclined his head towards her, "until we meet again. And if you ever have the need to contact me, I will be at Windmount Stables for the foreseeable future."
Jecon
King of Kirhana

Words: 13110
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2010, 4:32 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Re: [Exploring by night] (open)

Postby Eris on March 30th, 2010, 10:38 pm

Eris brushed her hand against her belt, checking that her dagger was in place before standing. She nodded in farewell and walked out of The Rearing Stallion. It had started to rain - large, clear droplets pummeling the road in front of her. As the water made contact with her head, Eris resolved to buy herself a new cloak. With quick, long strides, she began making her way to Traveler’s Row.

END
Eris
...in solemn silence on a dull, dark dock...

Words: 171398
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2010, 1:55 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Previous