Lonelyness and sales (Eorar)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Apola on February 12th, 2012, 7:20 pm

This thread has been abandoned please delete ( eorar if you read this, you have not reply for a very very long time so i have left and restarted somewhere else)
Apola walks through a street looking for a butcher shop. The deer she is carrying on her shoulders is heavy and if she doesn't sell the deer soon the meat will toughen and the deer will be a waste. She repostions it, and accidently bumps into someone, dropping the deer. "man!" she reaches down to put the deer back on her weary shoulders. The hood of the black cloak falls back to reveal a beautiful ivory face framed by crimson locks that fall to her shoulders. Her eyes are palest of greens. just as quickly as the hood fell it was back covering her face.

Timestamp: Winter 91 AV
Last edited by Apola on March 29th, 2012, 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apola
Player

Words: 11321
Joined roleplay: February 10th, 2012, 10:55 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Postby Warden Thrice on February 12th, 2012, 10:33 pm

Treasures of the Sea was absent. Or invisible. Or both.

”What kind of directions are these supposed to be?” Eorar muttered to himself in Char as he looked at the scribbles on the parchment.

He was in human form, as he always was in the city. His skin was very pale, his eyes were steel gray, and the bones in his face were sharp and defined, almost bladelike. He was bald, not as if the hair had been shaved, but as if it had never been there at all. His clothes were simple but well-made, and colored a grayish-black. All in all, he was a very normal-looking man.

He wove through the marketplace, clutching something that was not quite a sack, but not far from it. It was made of leather that shone dully in the not-quite-spring sun, and was practically bursting. Every movement drew clinks and clacks from within, so varied that it was impossible to tell what was actually in it. Where the petch was that shop? He had glanced at most of the shops in the city, and it seemed like Treasure was the only one where he—

—ran into someone.

The bag spilled from his hands and onto the cobblestones with a mighty crash as something large and soft fell on him. He half-caught it, nearly dropping under the weight, and examined it. It was brown and soft and shaped oddly. It had about five tentacles coming off, four small and one big. He tilted it to look at the big one.

Eyes. It had eyes. It was a dead animal.

Uttering a strangled cry, Eorar dropped and danced away from the slain creature. He had touched a dead animal. He had touched a dead animal! He didn’t even move to pick up his fallen bag. He just stood there, gazing at the dead deer and looking rather ill.

The woman’s voice snapped him out of his trance, and he shivered.

“S-sorry,” he said shakily. “My fault.” His voice wavered, as if he was speaking from underwater. He picked up his bag and looked at the woman. “Is that… is that yours?” he asked.
Warden Thrice
Player

Words: 85661
Joined roleplay: October 3rd, 2011, 3:56 am
Race: Charoda
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Apola on February 12th, 2012, 11:26 pm

"Yes, do you know where the butcher shop is? I need to sell it... It disgusts you, doesn't it?" She asked handing him his bag
Apola
Player

Character sheet

Postby Warden Thrice on February 12th, 2012, 11:40 pm

“I…” he tried to think of something to say that wouldn’t be rude. He came up with nothing. “Yes,” he said, shoulders sagging as he averted his eyes. “It does.”

He was, by nature, a pacifist. He couldn’t harm anything unless his own life was in danger, and even then he would still feel extremely guilty. He couldn’t even eat meat without making himself very, very sick.

“I’m sorry. The butcher shop? I thinking it was being over that way,” he pointed north.

Maybe she would know what he was looking for.

“Hey,” he said. “Do you knowing where the shop Treasures of the Sea is being?”
Warden Thrice
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Apola on February 13th, 2012, 12:06 pm

"I'm not sure. If you wait for me by the buther shop I can help you look." She offered. "Come on," she just assumed that he would say yes. She walk fast, extremely for someone carrying a deer on her shoulders. She looked back to see if he was following.
Apola
Player

Character sheet

Postby Nai'shee on February 14th, 2012, 10:23 am

"Is that a deer?", Nai'shee asked, fascinated. She haven't seen real meat for, like, forever. Fishes and seafood were the main food here, in Zeltiva. What else could you find in a city located between mountains and the sea? "I haven't seen a deer for years! You'd better sell it for good amount!"

But what was almost even more fascinating to here were two peoples accompanying deer on her way to somewhere, Inarta who carried her and man she recognized from The Winter Ball few days ago, but she didn't remember talking to him. Inarta was completely confident. She had green eyes Nai'shee adored. Those were eyes she hardly ever seen, pure, bright green looking at her from above. Yes, she was taller then Nai'shee as well.
ABSENCE
Common
Fratava
Nai'shee
One day, you'll all know my name

Words: 240186
Joined roleplay: December 30th, 2011, 7:22 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Apola on February 14th, 2012, 11:27 pm

"yes. I dragged it far enough." she smiled and held out her hand. "I'm Apola by the way."
Apola
Player

Character sheet

Postby Warden Thrice on February 15th, 2012, 1:58 am

She set off quite suddenly, and Eorar shifted from foot to foot for a few seconds before deciding to follow her. He caught up at the same time as a young woman, and after a few moments’ though he recognized her. Yes, she had been at the Ball that fateful night, and he nodded in acknowledgement.

The red-haired woman introduced herself, and Eorar realized that he had yet to do so.

“Apola,” he said, testing the word. “Apola. I am Eorar.”

He turned to the newcomer.

“And I don’t thinking we talked at the Ball, am I being right?
Warden Thrice
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Nai'shee on February 15th, 2012, 10:12 am

She shook Apola's hand with a smile, nodding back to the man, obviously named Eorar. "I guess we didn't", she replied, reminding herself that she wanted to meet him sooner or later. "My name is Nai'shee, nice to finally meet you". She turned in direction she assumed they were heading to, she didn't want to slow them down, they could talk while walking.
ABSENCE
Common
Fratava
Nai'shee
One day, you'll all know my name

Words: 240186
Joined roleplay: December 30th, 2011, 7:22 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Apola on February 15th, 2012, 8:05 pm

"hey Nai'she, do you know where Treasures of the Sea?" She asked the girl. She shifted the weight again and yawned. She had not rested well for days and had not eaten for a day, trying to get the deer here.
Apola
Player

Character sheet

Next