[Flashback] Drunk and a myrian (Cade)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Revy Hiroe on February 16th, 2012, 10:03 pm

Timestamp: 70th day, Spring 511 AV

It was late in the afternoon when Revy walked down the street. Her face contorted with anger, not really surprising, as she had just finished a job where she had to take care of some kids. She knew that she'd get a big headache and an extremely foul mood from it, but she still had to make money. She still had some plans for equipment she had to buy. "Petching brats making fun of me. Serves them well that they're scared of me now., she thought to herself.

The heading the mercenary had was straight for the Pig's Foot Tavern. She frequented it quite a bit and also had a room there, but her reputation wasn't too good after she had met Zandelia. It was mostly her own fault, but she couldn't care less. As long as she wouldn't get kicked out for good, it was all good. It was a bit worse for her in Ravok. She wasn't going back there soon again. She couldn't remember much of what happened there, but what she did remember was that her presence wasn't welcome, to say it gently.

After having entered the tavern, Revy looked around and noticed that her usual place was still vacant. The other regulars probably knew that she wasn't to be trifled with. Or they just wanted to avoid a fight wither her for other reasons. So after having sat down, the armorclad woman waved at the tavern boss, showing that she wanted her regular order. She then placed her sword against her chair and hung back. "Time to drink my annoyance away.
Last edited by Revy Hiroe on February 17th, 2012, 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Words: 394139
Joined roleplay: August 18th, 2011, 7:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Cade on February 17th, 2012, 12:47 pm

The half blood myrian sat at the bar, his attention fully placed upon the horn of mead he had grasped in his mighty palm and a cig filled full of his favourite drug, pulp, lit and protruding from the corner of his mouth. With his left hand's middle finger and index he grasped the cig and exhaled the beautiful smoke from his lungs and into the tavern's atmosphere. The barbarian then skulled a large gulp from the horn, tasting the honey whine as if it was the nectar of the gods, a enhance sensation of taste brought upon by the pulp. The second gulp was just as good, but it finished off what was left of his horn and the brute pounded the bar signalling for more.

Just out of his peripheral vision he noticed he had a neighbour, a figure of feminine form but he could not be for sure, this was the world he lived in and his senses were not to be trusted at this very moment. He turned his head to focus upon this stranger with both eyes noticing the person was clad in steel with weapons to match, a warrior. But still looked dainty to the barbarian and he slightly snorted in amusement.

" Listen...." He slightly pointed at Revy, trying to catch her attention " Listen eh?...... I will buy you a drink if you can answer me one question. Are you a man or a woman?" The savage asked with true interest and intrigue.
Cade
The Crimson Hand

Words: 179276
Joined roleplay: June 9th, 2011, 7:33 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Donor (1)

Postby Revy Hiroe on February 17th, 2012, 1:09 pm

A rather large mug of ale got placed in front of the mercenary shortly after she had notified the bartender. She was about to drink as her neighbor tried to get her attention. Right now she would rather ignore the person, but the question that got asked did get her attention. "What would you gain with that knowledge?", she asked him with suspicion, "But anyway, I'm a woman and don't get any ideas. I'll rebuild that face of yours if you try anything."

Revy picked up her mug of ale and drank it down in a single go. The guy next to her looked barbaric, which made her put up her guard. Those people couldn't be trusted ever. Her previous experiences told her so. These men would follow their genitals everywhere, even to their death. Her look was fixed on the bartender again, which showed that her mug had gone empty.

The human woman glanced at her sword for a second before she shifted her look back to the guy next to her. "I'll take you up no that offer of a free ale. You wanna see who passes out drunk first?", she asked him smiling broadly. Even though that woman didn't look like it, she was still a heavy drinker, so she had confidence that she'd win that small contest.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Cade on February 17th, 2012, 1:39 pm

"Good.... I was hoping you were a woman" Cade chuckled while finished off the last of his pulp. " And yes, I promised a free drink" He motioned the bartender to comply with warrioress and her demands of spirits. The bartender served the drinks and the barbarian took a small gulp to wet his tongue with the honey wine. His attention had not fallen from the steel clad women sitting next to him and he was not that easily deterred from obvious social evasion.

"How about we play a drinking game. We go tell the last one standing" A wolfish grin formed upon his face that was complimented with two devious sevfran blue eyes that did not match the myrian accent. Cade slowly reached into his pouch and pulled a leather cup and rattled the dice with in before spilling the contents onto the bar table with all dice landing at random numbers. The half blood then separated the rest of the dice from the two six sided ones. " We will play with two six sided dice, the highest roll wins and the loser drinks. The first person to pass out loses and once she...." He paused giving jest to the hint of loser " Or he comes too he will cover the tab".

The barbarian was in a playful mood, a rarity for him and more then likely brought upon by his drug of choice. Cade usually is a miserable son of a bitch unless he wasn't placing his steel to flesh in some form of battle or petching members of the female flocks of sunberth or the outsiders that fall prey to his charm and lustful needs. " Are you game?" Cade insisted as he extended his meaty paw to the Valkyrie before him for a hand shake of agreement of terms and challenge.
Cade
The Crimson Hand

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Donor (1)

Postby Revy Hiroe on February 17th, 2012, 5:34 pm

Revy looked at the barbarian a little uninterested, or so it would seem, as she said brimming with confidence: "Sure why not. The worst that could happen is that you'd hit the floor." She didn't drink the alcohol served for her right away, she'd play by the rules first. It would be quite embarrassing if she'd pass out from alcohol. She'd been drinking since she'd turned seventeen, light at first, but the amount rapidly increased.

The eyes of Cade unsettled the human mercenary a little. She hadn't met a myrian before, but she knew that the eyes of one couldn't be as blue as that. The pause he left in his sentece didn't elude her at all and the look on her face went cold. "You're asking for trouble if you're implying that I'd be the one that would go down.", she said to him as she took his hand. A large grin appeared on her face as the lust for a battle went over her eyes.

"Guess I'll take the first roll then. I've done dice-gambling before and hadn't lost once.", she boasted. Cade probably didn't know but Revy's luck wasn't all that good with dice and it showed after she had rolled them. The dice landed on 1 and 3 respectively. As Revy herself saw this, her eyes almost fell out of their sockets. How could such a low roll happen? She always had luck, or so she tried to trick herself.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Cade on February 17th, 2012, 8:35 pm

The woman's roll of a one and three forced Cade to smirk in delight. " I have a feeling you will be taking a nap on the floor this night" The barbarian laughed in mockery at Revy's score. A second later he picked both six sided bone dice up with one hand and placed them into the leather cup, giving them a good rattle. " My name is Cade" And with that impromptu introduction he jousted the cup forward, releasing the dice to roll onto the bar landing on a five and two.

"Drink up, love!' He commanded with slight flirtation in his tone of voice and triumph. Drinking was always best done with company and for Cade it was always better when that company was female.
Cade
The Crimson Hand

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Donor (1)

Postby Revy Hiroe on February 17th, 2012, 9:15 pm

Revy grumbled as she saw the roll of Cade. She hated losing, even more so when it came to her strongest, well if you can call drinking a sport, point. But since she wasn't a sore loser, she grabbed the mug and in one quick gulp, emptied it completely in the back of her throat. Right after she grabbed the dice and put them in the cup. "That was just a fluke. This time I'll beat your sorry ass.", she said, slightly miffed.

But as she threw the dice, her words got turned right back at her. Rolling just a 2 and 4 wasn't really something she wanted. In fact it was the complete opposite. "What the..... there has to be something wrong with these dices.", she flapped out.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Cade on February 17th, 2012, 9:43 pm

The warrioress rolled a six, a score that is a fifty/fifty when you rolling two d sixes to try and beat. A score that was no laughing matter but the odds were still good for the barbarian, so he spared a wolfish grin instead of a mocking chuckle. He picked up the dice, rattling the cup and then firing away, praying to ovek for luck even though he was not much of a godly man. Guess it was just habit for a man to entice what ever luck and can snag.

The first bones rolled up to a whopping one and two, the smugness in Cade's facial expression dropped as he skulled the mug of ale that was waiting for him. He licked the forth off his mouth silently cursing the god of luck. "Well, maybe luck is going to play us both........" He paused noticing she had not given him a name yet. " Does the beautiful warrior have a name to go along with her steel?" The barbarian was not afraid to dish out the compliments for being a flirtatious brute, practice made perfect. Plus the pulp was making him ambitious to possibilities of the night.
Cade
The Crimson Hand

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Donor (1)

Postby Revy Hiroe on February 17th, 2012, 9:53 pm

The mercenary started laughing the moment the dices stopped. It was hilarious that the big barbarian's smirk dropped right from his face as he saw his pathetic roll. But the moment Cade mentioned her presumed beauty, she stopped laughing and her face turned icecold. She slowly looked at him and then suddenly struck out with her fist. It was aimed straight at his chin, coming from below.

"Excuse me, but my fist just slipped.", she said with a slick and cold voice. "No ideas remember?" It didn't matter to her if Cade blocked the attack or not. Either way she'd pick the dice up and then roll again, not wanting to give him time to slowly drink his ale. The expression on her face went even colder as she saw the dice stop. A 2 and a 3? What the hell was wrong with these dice. It seemed as if they were loaded to give just low numbers for her.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Cade on February 18th, 2012, 12:34 am

The girl's fist connected with the barbarian's chin, whipping the man's head back and almost forcing him off the chair. The half blood myrian regrouped his composure as his left hand wiggled his now sore jaw and whipped a trickle of blood from his mouth. His eyes were of blue fire ignited in rage, but his self control and intrigue of the lady before him that over took his need to grind her face into the bar. Instead, he began to chuckle, shrugging the punch off as if it was nothing though his eyes told different.

He grabbed the dice once more knowing full well how to press her buttons, and buttons he will keep pressing for there was an arousal that took place that excited Cade over this ferocious girl who he still had not found a name for. He rolled the bone dice again with the a disappointing result of 3 and 1. The barbarian skulled the new mug of ale, feeling the spirit warm his stomach. "Listen sweetheart, I could either make a name for you or you could give me yours?" He warned in a cocky tone of voice that tried daring her to swing again. " I could call you pretty in metal? Hot lips in a can?....... I can go on all day" He chuckled, this time ready for her next form abuse.
Cade
The Crimson Hand

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Donor (1)

Next