Winter Sun (Elianos)

It's a beautiful winter day. Valerius decides to visit the slave market and ends up meeting a Nuit.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Winter Sun (Elianos)

Postby Valerius Nitrozian on April 30th, 2012, 5:29 pm

The Ravokian couldn’t help but look a little doubtful as Elianos claimed to be better informed. „So“, he replied. „You are better informed. What is really important then? Accumulating wealth and knowledge? Love? Family?“ For some reason people always started spouting nonsense about love and family when they were talking about the most important things in life, and he expected Elianos to do so as well. In Valerius‘ opinion all the love and the biggest family on Mizahar didn’t do you any good though if you didn’t have the money to enjoy it.

„If you say so“, he replied curtly as the man claimed to be like him, although he didn’t agree at all. There was no way Elianos was like him. Although he seemed fairly intelligent and had somehow managed to keep the conversation interesting, he looked entirely too common, too poor. No, Elianos was nothing like him.

„Valerius, of House Nitrozian“, he introduced himself. „I hope you remember my name. As for other people being reliable, no, in the end I don’t think they are reliable. You should always watch your back. You are right of course. Given the opportunity most people will likely choose to betray you and take advantage to you.“ Despite his ordinary looks Elianos seemed to possess a certain wisdom. It would be good to talk to him a while longer.

You misunderstood me again“, he said and sighed. „I said that something I can rely on would be appreciated, but Kelvic are not like humans, and thus I’m not completely sure about them, Elianos. If you bond with them, they may be completely loyal, but in the end they are animals that just look like us. In certain situations they may complicate matters rather than being useful.“
Valerius Nitrozian
Player

Words: 470233
Joined roleplay: February 11th, 2012, 6:39 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Winter Sun (Elianos)

Postby Elianos on May 27th, 2012, 1:21 am

Perhaps informed was not a good word for it but not only did the nuit experience if for himself, he also knew his own kindred spirits who gave up on their fleeting lives thoughts on the matter. "I would say that the important thing is having a goal in life" whether the big dreams of making the perfect lifeform or the simple ones like a perfect body. "You don't have to think about that yet. You still look young" below a century. Elianos currently may look the same but he could still tell his own kind apart from the others and this Valerius did not look like any nuit.

"Then remember to call me Elianos the next time we meet because it won't help you to forget a potential customer." A business relationship was all they would be in. Given the conversation they were in and the way the young man so easily agreed to his "wisdom" Elianos knew that Valerius was no ally material. People would always say they needed friends but the nuit knew that allies in common interests were a lot better than those fleeting concepts.

The concept of an animal and its loyalty was lost to Valerius too by the looks of it. Like Elianos own toys, "it is good if they are loyal animals. Then they would know how to attack without questioning you. Defending you until you command them to stop." That was the most important thing. Sometimes Elianos could not even trust himself to do that. "But I suppose working with those animals you experienced what you are talking about for yourself. Maybe you can tell me about it sometime?" He asked with a chuckle.

Although the sound was forced out. Elianos was getting a little bit tired now that the boy has told him what he can offer. Better to seek him out once he has the money and while the boy still thought something of him. The latter would be hard though if he kept talking and accidentally says something else. Might even affect the price of his purchase.
Currently trying to revamp his personality so that it would not be one of those overused angry rawr nuits...
Elianos
Any-body will do for now

Words: 28740
Joined roleplay: December 14th, 2011, 6:22 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet

Previous