Laszlo's Photo Manipulation

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Postby Lunia on June 22nd, 2012, 10:49 pm

Hey! Could you edit this picture for me? I can't get a good picture of Lunia and I thought this girl looked nice, i just need it tweaked!

I need the hair to be more white, way more white. Her skin a bit more pale. her eyes a very light blue. Some pinkish scales on her forehead and right cheek and a Rak'keli gnosis mark on her right cheek as well.

Thanks so much!!
Lunia
Player

Words: 13711
Joined roleplay: April 1st, 2012, 11:30 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Laszlo on June 23rd, 2012, 2:38 am

Is this okay?

I had a to make a few more changes. The dark eyemakeup she was wearing looked really odd with light colored eyes, so I lightened up the dark patches under her eyes so she looked a little less haggard (I can always add it back if you liked it that way!) Made her just a TITCH paler, but I couldn't really fit any scales on her forehead with those rocking bangs.

Please let me know if you'd like further changes!

Ceres - Sorry I missed you! I was on hiatus. If you're still active, drop me a line and I'll edit that picture for you! If you don't contact me, I'll assume you're not still around Miz (Eth horns are hard and I don't want to add them if no one is here to use them)!
In the daytime I am one of Syna's fallen.
At night, I am Symenestra.
Laszlo
Team Imass!

Words: 635811
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2011, 3:36 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Iris Timandre on June 23rd, 2012, 5:15 am

Give these two pictures the Konti look?

And

Thank you :]]
Iris Timandre
I hate you.

Words: 71783
Joined roleplay: September 11th, 2011, 9:20 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Laszlo on June 24th, 2012, 2:56 am

Tiny images there, Iris! It's hard to work with anything that small. :( Luckily! We have google images for finding larger sizes! No worries at all! :D

Here you are:

Secret :
In the daytime I am one of Syna's fallen.
At night, I am Symenestra.
Laszlo
Team Imass!

Words: 635811
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2011, 3:36 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Lunia on June 25th, 2012, 4:09 am

You. Are. Amazing. I don't really know what a Rak'keli Gnosis looks like, but if you have any idea would you add that to her right cheek? thats the one mostly showing I believe. But it is wayyyy better than what I have now. Thanks sooo much! This makes me like Lunia more.

Also when I try to make it my avatar it says it too big KiB wise? I don't know what that is or how to change it...do you?
Lunia
Player

Words: 13711
Joined roleplay: April 1st, 2012, 11:30 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Iris Timandre on July 2nd, 2012, 11:05 pm

I'm back for more D: Can I get these done too? Thanks~

Iris Timandre
I hate you.

Words: 71783
Joined roleplay: September 11th, 2011, 9:20 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Chamaeleon on July 3rd, 2012, 11:57 pm

So, I'm gonna.go ahead and assume you're still taking requests for super awesome Ethaefal edits and I'm going to throw Chamaeleon at you, just cause.
First of all, I appreciate your edit for Chamaeleon with the shiny green horns, but reading now that Bina intended them to be more decorative than animal, I'd like to ask for a whole set for Chamaeleon, as in winter, spring, summer and fall. If you'd like, I could just ask for them one at a time when I need them, and I'd gladly comply if it makes things easier for you.

As it is, here are the combinations I currently have:
Winter: Forest green horns on mousy brown hair.
Spring: Spring green horns on blonde hair.
Summer: Stunning pink horns with emerald undertones against lilac hair with rose undertones (a gift in this thread, just so you know I'm not making things up)
Autumn: Gold horns on red hair

For the model for my Eth form, you can use any picture you want, but I'll suggest this, this, or this. Of course, model name is Taylor Swift if those aren't good choices, lol.

Thank you!
Spider, spider.
Chamaeleon
My kiss is poison.

Words: 90951
Joined roleplay: March 2nd, 2012, 10:11 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ilana on July 23rd, 2012, 4:05 am

Hey Laszlo :)
Could you please do some more for me as well? Whenever you have the time of course.
I just need the horns done and the eyes changed to blue on them thanks :)

Photos :
Ilana
Daughter of Syna

Words: 8162
Joined roleplay: April 28th, 2012, 9:27 am
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Pauk on August 27th, 2012, 3:24 am

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it myself. Thanks :D

Hi Laaaaz.

I was wondering if you could put Eth horns on these pictures? I'm going to make an Eth and...I like horns.

Thank you.
Bleh :

School just started and it's already killing me. I'll try to reply as quickly as possible, but I may be slow.
Pauk
Earn your stripes.

Words: 20716
Joined roleplay: January 3rd, 2012, 2:03 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

Previous