[Priskil] Rallying Priskil Supporters

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Rallying Priskil Supporters/ Sagallius Haters

Postby Jilitse on March 20th, 2011, 11:19 am

Things that have occurred over time:

1. Jilitse and Stitch had a thread together related to this quest, found here: Always Darkest Before the Dawn. Jilitse was marked her level 1 Luminance Gnosis, and Stitch was invited to Taldera, somewhere in which the Order of Radiance's headquarters is located.
Jilitse is currently moving towards Yahebah (Eyktol) to search for Saghal Hrinn's (Sagallius) past, while Stitch is spending his lovely days in Avanthal (Taldera Region)
2. It seems that Torc Ironwood is also planning a player-driven quest to make Aquiras a new heart. No details yet.

So there are two options it seems, but for the most part I'm recruiting people who are not only interested in restoring Aquiras, but are also interested in defeating Sagallius.

Players who have shown interest in this quest are:
1. Stitch (Human) - a not-so-ordinary blind man who is also a follower of the Goddess with a past he couldn't seem to leave behind him
2. Fenilen (Inarta) - a devout follower of Priskil, has often repeated that the evil in this world must be purged.
3. Jabran (Chaktawe) - a follower of Priskil (gnosis mark underway) who was stirred in the desert to help the cause
4. Conrad (Human) - a follower of Aquiras who mentioned his interest in helping restore the heart of Aquiras
5. Kamalia Timandre (Konti) - A reimancer who personally aims to defeat Sagallius and become the goddess of magic
6. Ialari Pythone (Isur) - Is on Drainira's (Sagallius' champion) hit list. Will help bring down the Supervisor, but as to killing Sagallius, allegiance has yet to be determined.

(The PC descriptions are mine, and how I know them personally. If I have failed to capture their fullest descriptions, or have exaggerated, it would be owed to my shortcoming.)
Last edited by Jilitse on November 26th, 2012, 7:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
I. Vox Populi, Vox Dei
II. The Night the Watchtowers Cried

I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common woman with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.
Jilitse
I just arrived (again). Please be kind.

Words: 520837
Joined roleplay: March 5th, 2010, 8:22 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Jabran on March 20th, 2011, 11:27 am

I would like to put Jabran's name forward for the quest as well.
While he would be reluctant to join he could certainty be convinced.
So, if you feel you need some help in Yahebah or later you can bring in up in our thread.
When this colour is used, Jabran is speaking Tawna
When this colour is used, Jabran is speaking Shiber
When this colour is used, Jabran is speaking Common
Jabran
The Red Crow Cometh

Words: 37909
Joined roleplay: February 28th, 2011, 10:58 am
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Rallying Priskil Supporters/ Sagallius Haters

Postby Jilitse on March 20th, 2011, 11:35 am

My bad, Sean, and to think I have a thread with you this season! Yes I will definitely bring it up in our thread! :) Editing the previous post.
I. Vox Populi, Vox Dei

I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common woman with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.
Jilitse

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Vala on March 20th, 2011, 12:56 pm

Hey Jilitse,

I thought I would mention Vala is also interested in helping Priskil. She isn't too devout but she does feel the need to help (mostly passively) bring Sagallius to justice as well as spread the word of Priskil.
For Me to Know, And You to Find Out

VPVCSMPMOAPACS
Vala
Crimson Beauty

Words: 439124
Joined roleplay: February 17th, 2011, 7:22 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Lore Author (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)

Postby Anshun Tulish on March 20th, 2011, 1:10 pm

I would be more than happy to become a part of the quest. I am in Mura at the moment, so I may have some trekking to do... I don't think I could show up in Avanthal, but Yahebah might be possible. I have an idea for a particular use of shielding I've been wanting to use for a while, and this might give me a chance to do that.
Anshun Tulish
The Devoted Charoda

Words: 8503
Joined roleplay: March 6th, 2011, 3:23 pm
Race: Charoda
Character sheet

Postby Fenilen on March 20th, 2011, 3:25 pm

BAHAHAHAHA I LOVE MY DESCRIPTION!

Yes, Vala is also one of Fenilen's two apprentices, so she shall be trained in the ways of purging evil as well. ;)
Fenilen
Give Me Your Warmth!

Words: 144782
Joined roleplay: June 2nd, 2010, 3:04 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Conrad on March 20th, 2011, 3:32 pm

My description is fine :) jili, lets make that sagalius person cry his heart out when we find him :P
Conrad
Player

Words: 93619
Joined roleplay: December 7th, 2010, 7:20 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Amarhyl on March 20th, 2011, 4:55 pm

I think I might like Amarhyl to join in with this. She has a luminance gnosis, and she wants to help restore Aquiras' heart.
Although she's in Syliras right now, so it would be one hell of a trek for her to get to Avanthal.
Amarhyl
Knowledge Seeker

Words: 56680
Joined roleplay: February 9th, 2011, 5:58 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Jilitse on March 20th, 2011, 5:20 pm

At the moment, "camps" are at Avanthal (%Stitch), Wind Reach (%Fenilen), Eyktol(%Jilitse).

If Conrad formally agrees in-game then we have someone in Endrykas, too! Anshun, Amarhyl, I'm really stoked you've also expressed your desire to join... we don't need to meet up immediately, though I would suggest that you add/mix related quest-stuff (praying to Priskil, knowing the lore of Aquiras & Priskil, maybe knowing Sagallius,and so on) so that when we meet, the organization will be much smoother!

Actual plans at the moment (on my end) are:
Finding dirt on Saggy's past
Searching for the lost Supervisors

You will see my character stay faithful to these things (with the occasional social thread thrown in).
I. Vox Populi, Vox Dei

Jilitse

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Stitch on March 20th, 2011, 5:54 pm

Stitch is in Avanthal simply preparing for the weather to get warmer (less cold?), and then he will set out to find the HQ of the Order of Radiance, which is supposed to be somewhere nearby. Any of you are welcome. <3
Stitch
Blind Man

Words: 498882
Joined roleplay: December 11th, 2009, 8:48 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 12
Lore Author (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (3) Advocate (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (2)
Thunderspork (1)

PreviousNext