[Sunset Falls] Respite (Lillis + Cerus)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

[Sunset Falls] Respite (Lillis + Cerus)

Postby Dusk on May 2nd, 2010, 6:27 am

XP Award!

Lillis

XP Award
Rhetoric: 1 XP
Interrogation: 1 XP

Lore Award
Awkward Conversation
Actors' Tricks
Visions of Death

Cerus

XP Award
Riding: 1 XP
Storytelling: 1 XP
Interrogation: 1 XP

Lore Award
Konti Visions
Fate's Web
Making Friends

Additional Note
Lillis: Quick note, I'm a little confused on your character sometimes. The first post makes it very clear that she doesn't want to know things about strangers... and then halfway through you go into how she loved peeking behind the veil to peer into people's most intimate selves. I'm not quite sure what to make of her. ;)

Also, though you both talked about some of your skills (fortune-telling and storytelling/acting etc) none of them we actually performed so it's a little short on the XP. A bit more action will get you leveled up faster if you're concerned with such things. :)
PLEASE NOTE: Finals are over, but summer is eating my soul. As such, as of the end of June I will not be accepting any new quests/modded threads until I finish some of the ones I've already started/agreed to. My apologies for this, but I don't want to be unfair to those who have been waiting for replies!

Dusk's Office - Information on Syliras - Help Desk
Dusk
DS: Syliras and Wildlands

Words: 341560
Joined roleplay: April 6th, 2010, 5:33 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (2)
Trash Medal (1) Thunderspork (1)

Previous