Am I a Woodcarver? (Job Question)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Syara Skyglow on March 4th, 2012, 7:52 pm

I've seen that each season we must add and take our income and expenditure, but I need a job. I've seen the list of occupations and think that the best job for me is woodcarver. But... I don't know how to get that job in Avanthal. Do I just have to sell some of my wood carvings and call myself a woodcarver? Or do I have to go somewhere and be employed? Please reply :) Thank you!
Syara Skyglow
Player

Words: 13743
Joined roleplay: October 15th, 2011, 8:18 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Alea Davenport on March 4th, 2012, 8:36 pm

As far as I know, any employment needs to be worked out with the mods (for Avanthal that's Cheshire and Mutt). I think both being employed somewhere and independently selling carvings are possible methods of having the job, but each method probably has advantages and disadvantages I'm not familiar with. I'd recommend PMing Cheshire or Mutt to work out job stuff.
Alea Davenport
Wielder of Obfuscated and Circuitous Logic

Words: 477755
Joined roleplay: October 28th, 2011, 10:54 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Guest Storyteller (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Archelon on March 4th, 2012, 8:38 pm

Cheshire would be the one you need to work out the job stuff. She can work out any details you need ^-^

PM her : http://www.mizahar.com/forums/member1403.html
Thank you all for the privildege of moderating, unfortunately with deaths in the family and ailing health I am retiring. All thread grades I had on my pc have been forwarded to founders and paragon, so expect them posted soon.
It's been a mixed bag at times , but with all the good and the bad and mixed signals, I can honestly say: Thank you. Please support the next mods of sunberth as well as you have done me.
[/color]
Sunberth Forum | Sunberth Lore |Storyteller Guide and Requests |Ole Archie's Office|
Archelon
DS-Sunberth;

Words: 377245
Joined roleplay: August 22nd, 2011, 7:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Syara Skyglow on March 4th, 2012, 8:43 pm

Okay, thank you for your help!