Storyteller Guide and Requests

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Archelon on March 25th, 2012, 5:05 pm

Welcome to the wonderful city of Sunberth's Storyteller Guide and Requests. This is where we, your storyteller's are seeking to create a joint office to help streamline requests and grading for Sunberth's rascally horde of players, this means all of you.

For this end, we shall request that all grading or moderation requests be made here first.

Now as an aside: Archelon's view on gnosis requests is simple.

He, like his predecessor Leviathan do not believe in running specific gnosis quest threads unless they seem to occur more spontaneously along a series of story lines. For this matter, any request for him to do a gnosis thread for any player character would be a very rare occurrence and regardless of who is asking, serious consideration would have to be brought to bear to break this predisposition to doing so things. However, despite his personal views on such threads, Archelon is not amiss that if you get another DS or above to run such a thread that he'd be finicky about it. As is, they would be given blanket permission to run a thing in Sunberth for you if you needed. :).

Now, for your consideration, Sunberth is an amazing place built upon the hard work of previous storytellers, some who still play around here as pc's or are now attending new duties. So if you ever see a thread, or a person in chat talking about things with the names Hatter, Book_wyrm, Leviathan, Liminal, Mastermind, Ink, and even Macabre; be appreciative. For it was these wonderful individuals whose hard work have been built on and brought together to provide you all with a great setting to have fun. So be a bit thankful to All ST's whether they be past or present, as we all continue the theme of excellence in regards to helping you all as best we can. Just be a little bit patient with us at times. ;)

Now, without further adue; Here are Sunberth's current storytellers :).

Archelon

This giant turtle prowls the beaches of Sunberth's Baroque Bay and has a dedicated group of turtle corps working with him. He alone among the Sunberth staff can control the Gods but like his predecessor before him doesn't necessarily believe in planned* gnosis quests.They're better at occurring randomly in his eyes. You can find him here when you need to.

Likes to Mod: Character development, interesting long term plots
Dislikes to Mod: Gods(why would they come to Sunberth anyway :P), training threads,

For all your storyteller needs:

For modded threads:
1. Tell me what PCs are in it
2. Tell me the Timstamp(s) and Location(s)
3. Tell me what skills you are wanting to work on
4. Tell me what the PCs will be doing
5. If you have no idea on 2-4, that's completely cool as we can work without restrictions.

If you need a thread graded:
1. Tell me the URL and TITLE of the thread
2. Tell me the Timestamp and Specific Location (where in Sunberth, etc)
3. Tell me all PCs involved
4. Tell me what skills you expect rewarded (This is not how much you think you deserve, just what you worked on)
5. Give me a very brief idea of what is going on in the thread (walking and talking, philosophical debate, drinking and brawling, stealing and escaping, practicing weapons, etc)
Thank you all for the privildege of moderating, unfortunately with deaths in the family and ailing health I am retiring. All thread grades I had on my pc have been forwarded to founders and paragon, so expect them posted soon.
It's been a mixed bag at times , but with all the good and the bad and mixed signals, I can honestly say: Thank you. Please support the next mods of sunberth as well as you have done me.
[/color]
Sunberth Forum | Sunberth Lore |Storyteller Guide and Requests |Ole Archie's Office|
Archelon
DS-Sunberth;

Words: 377245
Joined roleplay: August 22nd, 2011, 7:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Trente on November 4th, 2012, 9:56 am

1. Progeny
2. Early Morning 35th of Fall, 512. Private Residence
3. Trente and Hadrian
4. Nothing in particular, some negotiation for Hadrian, rhetoric for Trente? Intimidation?
5. Waking from a coma, debating moral obligation to offspring.

Note by Twister: Not to be graded yet. Isn't actually finished. The post remains here as a reminder to the STs to mod it.
Trente
Player

Words: 244388
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 1:53 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Twister on March 4th, 2013, 11:39 pm

I will lock this and direct all new requests to the new thread. This will remain here until the remaining requests are cleared out.
Twister
Justice is Dead, Faith is Blind

Words: 258837
Joined roleplay: November 18th, 2012, 7:01 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)