Closed Expresso Yourself (Valerius)

Coltyn is schooled by a noble citizen of Ravok in the finer things life has to offer.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Expresso Yourself (Valerius)

Postby Valerius Nitrozian on May 25th, 2013, 5:43 am

„Tomorrow evening then.“ Valerius inclined his head a fraction. „I do of course not want to disturb your work here.“ The words were spoken in a polite, but slightly cool tone. Deep down Valerius thought that he was more important than Yae Varone and her cafe – or anybody else for that matter, and the work that people did for others was insignicant.

„The eighteenth bell is acceptable“, he replied. „When you arrive at the Estate, one of the slaves will take you to my quarters.“ He considered Coltyn’s offer for a few moments, and then he decided, „I would appreciate that.“ Although Valerius was by no means a glutton, he enjoyed good food. ‚Through the stomach‘ was indeed a good way to start.

OOCI agree. We should move on to a new thread. Would you like to start one for us?
Valerius Nitrozian
Player

Words: 470233
Joined roleplay: February 11th, 2012, 6:39 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)