{Western Wilds} A nice day for training. (Ximal and Leon)

Kalila goes to train by herself in the wilds and ends up getting some unexpected help.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Leon Von Strova on May 1st, 2012, 5:23 am

"I'm better focused on fights against many opponents. Speed and precision is needed." He moved towards her, smiling, "But this works just as well." He moved towards her, placing his foot against hers, "Stomp on their foot, hold it down if you can. But always keep moving. The jaw and throat is your next target. A jab to the jaw, and a jab to the throat usually stops most opponents. If that is not enough." He adjusted his weight to allow him better control when she began, "A knee to the stomach will double them over for long enough to think, and after that its up to you. Knee to the face, or kick to the head." He smiles, waving her onwards.
Leon Von Strova
The Silent Death

Words: 15951
Joined roleplay: February 17th, 2012, 2:00 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Twister on November 26th, 2012, 12:34 pm

Experience Award

Sahashkalila
Grade :
Experience: +2 Acrobatics, +1 Body Building, +3 Boxing, +2 Dancing, +1 Intimidation, +4 Observation, +2 Subterfuge, +5 Unarmed Combat

Lores: So Much For Training Alone, Suffering Unexpected Company, Ximal's a "Nice Guy", Ximal & Leon: Brothers and Opposites, Being Underestimated, A Predator Coddled Like a Princess, Ximal's Combat Stance, Ximal Has Pleasant Hands, Ximal: Awkward Around The Ladies, Instructed With Strange Intimacy, Fighting's a Dangerous Dance, Falling In and Out of Stance, Training Your Muscle Memory, Ximal's Unexpected Fury, Leon: A Slippery Brother, Your Secret Revealed, An Imperfect Human Shell Cannot Hide The Snake, Knocking Someone's Breath Out Temporarily

Comments: It was a wee bit difficult to apply a good grade to Kalila because she was rather learning under the two brothers during this thread, meaning she was entirely dependent on what they showed her. She made some observations and such throughout which have been accounted for, but otherwise you've gotten the skills you've been trained in as well. I find her awkwardness around these two humans pretty amusing, that said. It only goes to show how large the differences are between the native cultures, I suppose, and hopefully it has been a learning experience for Kalila that she'll carry with her for a long time, even if the thread itself was cut short.

I also know you said you wanted Medicine, but it seems to me like you have a little too high a level in Medicine to really learn anything from wrapping bandage around someone's knuckles, which falls under the basics of the basics.

Ximal
Grade :
Experience: +1 Acting, +5 Acrobatics, +2 Body Building, +3 Boxing, +4 Climbing, +1 Intelligence, +1 Meditation, +1 Observation, +1 Rhetoric, +3 Teaching, +4 Unarmed Combat

Lores: Climbing: Monkey-Save (From Falling), Balancing Your Body, Kalila Packs A Very Mean Slap, Kalila: Deceptively Powerful, Leon: Brotherly Rivalry, Kalila: A Very Beautiful Lady, Kalila: Not At All Incapable, Finding Yourself Hopelessly Seduced (Kalila's Body), Being One-Upped By Your Brother, Eternal Internal Struggle, Knowing The Meaning Of Pain, Kalila: A Gentle Healer, Making Up Excuses On The Fly, Kalila: Snake-Lady, Keeping Liro Under Control

Comments: I noticed that you switched frames and such along the way in the thread and it came as a relief at first since your first frame had been so dark your text was difficult to read, hehe. Then the wonky font came in and it was difficult to read again, though it's not really a big deal. At least the font is fancy, and I was able to read either way. Ximal sounds delightfully awkward when he's not distracted by this Liro character (whose brief appearences in this thread have been a little awkward and almost forced, from my perspective). I saw what you did there with the 'ass' sneaking its way into his words. He cloaked it well. Good job, there!
If you've any questions or concerns about your grade, drop me a PM!
Twister
Justice is Dead, Faith is Blind

Words: 258837
Joined roleplay: November 18th, 2012, 7:01 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous