The Cheetah and the Sailor (Urrezko & Daske)

In which a Kelvic and Svefra become friends.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

The Cheetah and the Sailor (Urrezko & Daske)

Postby Chevalier on May 13th, 2012, 4:26 am

Daske

LORE
  • Syliras City Geography
  • What a Kelvic Really Is
  • Cleaning a Kill

EXPERIENCE
Skill XP Earned
Brawling 1
Body Building 1
Observation 2
Rhetoric 3
Cooking 4
Interrogation 2
Persuasion 2
Hunting 1
Wilderness Survival 1

Urrezko

LORE
  • Waking Up in Strange Places
  • Misconceptions About Kelvics
  • Attracting Men

EXPERIENCE
Skill XP Earned
Observation 2
Stealth 1
Intimidation 2
Rhetoric 4
Interrogation 1
Seduction 2
Running 1
Hunting 1
Persuasion 2

Storyteller Notes

Secret :
Alrighty. This was a good thread and you both certainly have a lot of writing talent. A lot of the thread was social, so you'll find a plethora of social xps in there. Daske you got some Body Building for lugging an unconscious girl around. Urrezko, you got a lot of social stuff too, including some seduction even if you weren't meaning to be all that seductive. You asked for 45gm for the horn, you'll get 30gm for it. Your expenditures are fine, just make sure you add the things you bought and deduct the money you utilized. You can add the 30gm for the horn.

Now, thread stuff wise I just have a few things to mention. A lot of people utilize the 'thugs' thread method when in Syliras, but I'm not sure where the phenomenon comes from. There aren't that many thugs in Syliras, because generally the Knights respond by stabbing them repeatedly. I'm not going to negate this thread or anything, but keep that in mind for the future. Not that people don't have the thoughts of raping and pillaging, it's just they know that if they get caught there's a stabbing in their future.

Daske, just keep an eye out in utilizing your skills at their level. I saw you request some brawling in your xp request, and then I saw you punch some drunk thugs out. I was like 'sure, that's fine'. Then I went to your character sheet, thinking I would see like...maybe 15 or 20 points in Brawling. You didn't have any. Not even a 5. This means, essentially, you've NEVER been in a fist fight. Use that to your advantage in your writing though. Write about the tension of a fight. How the muscles tense up, how you struggle not to get tunnel vision. Swing and miss, or swing and hit, but strike in correctly and end up cutting your knuckles deep on some guys teeth. Fighting is a messy thing, and when you have no skill at it, that's prime time to really get some fun writing in. It doesn't even mean you have to write your character losing, or getting the tar beaten out of them, it just means you have to write them struggling for every victory they can manage to scrape out. Anyway, that's it ya'll. Any questions feel free to PM me.
Chevalier
Knighted by Dusk

Words: 117750
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2011, 6:50 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous