Delete an Account?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Delete an Account?

Postby Robin Levaitte on April 19th, 2012, 1:26 am

Hi guys,

I was just wondering... Is it possible to delete an account? And if so, can you delete it after posting in a forum?
Robin Levaitte
Player

Words: 595
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2012, 12:55 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Delete an Account?

Postby Laszlo on April 23rd, 2012, 5:06 am

You could personally open a thread in the Help Desk and ask a founder to delete your account.

However, what do you want to delete the account for? If you don't like the name you picked, you can always go into the User Control Panel > Account Options (I think?) and change your name. This changes your display name as well as your login handle. You can still change the name even if you've made posts (as long as they weren't In-Character posts).

If you're talking about another account (not this one), you could always save it for a rainy day. If you ever want to create a second PC, you can just use the extra account you created.
In the daytime I am one of Syna's fallen.
At night, I am Symenestra.
Laszlo
Team Imass!

Words: 635811
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2011, 3:36 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Delete an Account?

Postby Nai'shee on April 23rd, 2012, 7:56 pm

Oh, and also on the most forums when your account is deleted your post stay as if they were written by guest, but I'm not sure if it's the same for Miza. However you should really listen to Laszlo's advice and leave account. Seek for help for whatever you're bothered with. There's solution for everything, here, on Miza, it's lake of creativity. :D
ABSENCE
Common
Fratava
Nai'shee
One day, you'll all know my name

Words: 240186
Joined roleplay: December 30th, 2011, 7:22 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes