Personal opinions after saving our hides. (Wren)

it's late and Xi's on his way to the camp near the outskirts of sunberth. When he sttarts getting mugged by a group of people. And a very unlikely ally shows up

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Ximal on June 1st, 2012, 5:38 pm

Xi's mind snapped back into focus but he couldn't feel any emotion. His mind was calm. Complacent. Xi's mind listened to what shroud had to say. Liro howling in laughter all the while. Xi's consciousness was listening but Xi's mind was embossed with fury. Pure incondensable uncontrollable anger, Xi wanted nothing more right now than to break free of the restraints and break Shrouds neck. Though his body remain calm his mind roared with life. Xi's body remained relaxed and calm but his mind now back into focus was allowing him to talk. Xi simply grinned as all this happened. Unable to move his limbs and unable to show emotion but still he could say what he wanted. Xi merely laughed. Everything that was said he laughed. Even as his chest could be felt pulsing with pain from the cuts Shroud was lavishing upon him. When i find you, i will make your death slow. So slow. I'll torture you until the only thing that seems sweeter to you than your existence is death, and even then i shall deny that to you.

Slow breaths, bear the pain. If this is his hypnotism, then i will learn to use this by myself. Now Xi could feel the pulses clawing their way into his mind , engraving a command within, unable to stop this, he had to just bear it. Every moment of this was merely fuelling the fire of rage within. Though still unable to show his rage he bore it. Slave, eh? Your safe guard. So that if i ever find you you'll merely say it and halt me? Oh i'll find a way to beat that, or at least resist it. And then i will destroy your very fibre of being. But anyone who says it ? As shrouds fist careened into his jaw, Xi could feel again. Still he remained emotionless but the aura of fiery emotion roaring forth. Almost tangible, Spitting blood across the room Xi still smiled. For all this man's talk he was still as weak. Take his magic from him and he could do little more than threaten. As Shroud spoke Xi ignored most of it trying to find a way out of his bindings before the whole place went up in flames. Too late Shroud had dropped the torch on the oil. and the whole room went up in a blaze. Isn't that just perfect...Taking a deep breath he would have to do this but it would hurt. Prying his arm to the right spot he braced his right arm for the pain. In one sharp motion, he dis located his shoulder joint. The pain saint roars of agony through his shoulder especially since it was the burnt one. Xi gritted his teeth and dealt with it. Sliding his arm free from the gchain bindings. Only then did he look down, and see what Shroud had actually carved into his chest. Then the rage drowned out the pain. Xi slid himself free of the cians letting them drop before snapping his arm back into place. the fire blazed around him but right now Xi didn't care. he shoved his hand into the flames allowing the gauntlet to heat itself. He was going to erase that message. By any means necessary. He took the searing hot gauntlet and pressed The searing metal over the make sealing the mark and burning the skin over it hiding the carving with a much deeper and harsher set of ground in burn marks from his gauntlets. Blotting out the word even the pain and smell of burning flesh was not enough to over come his rage.

The building ablaze, Xi's chest throbbing in pain along with his shoulder. His mind damaged further than it already is. Now Xi had to escape The fire roared cracked blazed and howled like some beast come alive. Xi's anger overflowed he had enough muster in him for one last flux use. He closed his fist both of them. The rage within blotting out the pain signals. The fire had closed his main escape. The only way out now, well there was no way out. And the fire was closing fast. Xi gritted his teeth and simply took a slow breath. He could feel the pain in his arms. The leering lingering agony. Now he hadto get out of here and he had a target. Shroud. Now the top of his priority list. The anger within him bubbled and welled. The one who had caused him so much grief, so much strife. Even with this safeguard in place he would break it and in turn destroy Shroud. Through the fire, only escape through the fire. Xi was trapped. Though in the corner he noticed a barrel of water. right one shot. Xi raced over and completely soaked himself with the water. He would get out of here. Xi spun and took a deep breath and raced. through the fire. The earthy ground soaking the oil and blazing but offering footing. Xi just ran, sprinting as hard as his legs would take him. The water repelling the flames from taking hold, along side his movement the fire could not catch hold of him. He sprinted through the fire, the heat was intense and he poured sweat. All thast was driving him right now was pure unbridled anger.

Xi burst out fo the front of the ware house as the building crumbled and tumbled to the ground. He now knelt out of breath. His heart ounding his chest acheing and his mind pounding. Liro!
Yes? This curse dosent effect you does it? No. Though don't think that means i will help you. I want to watch you tumble and burn. I take control for my own ends. But this curse you've been laboured with...Until we are free of it. We are united against this "Shroud". Xi grimaced and then rose from his knee. He had less than three hours to make it to the camp for the ride to the spires, and now The pain was stinging him. The cold night air whistling over his burned skin. The deep imprints of metal fists overlaying the word that was carved into his chest. Blotting out the word and completely eradicating any trace it was even there. Whilst instantly sealing the wound. When Xi had returned from this venture he would seek out shroud and he would kill him. Slowly. Then something hit him. The tune he'd heard shroud singing as he left. Alvadas. That's where he would head. He needed to get his strength up the spires would be a good opportunity. Then he would head to alvadas, after the bastard. Right now he needed to make it to the base camp. Leaving the blazing inferno behind him he walked off, pulling a new shirt from the top of a stand and using it to replace the one which shroud had sliced apart. The only thing in his deep black blue eyes, a searing roaring hatred. Burning with all of ivak's fury. Not a trace of remorse, even the warrior goddess her self right now was paling in comparison over Xi's hunger over seeing the blood of Shroud flowing.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Words: 949188
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Fallacy on September 27th, 2012, 8:18 pm

XP Award!

Name:Ximal
XP Award:
  • +2 Flux
  • +2 Body Building
  • +2 Unarmed Combat
  • +1 Torture
  • +1 Brawling
  • +3 Rhetoric
  • +1 Acrobatics
  • +2 Teaching
  • +1 Axe
  • +1 Running
  • +1 Escape Artist
  • +1 Tactics
Lore:
  • Smells Like Trouble
  • Babbling
  • Captured by Mage Hunters
  • Calming Your Mind
  • What Betrayal Feels Like
Notes:

Name:Wrenmae
XP Award:
  • +2 Hypnotism
  • +2 Voiding
  • +2 Familiary
  • +1 Flux
  • +3 Brawling
  • +2 Long Dagger
  • +1 Acrobatics
  • +2 Interrogation
  • +2 Rhetoric
  • +1 Escape Artist
  • +2 Leadership
  • +1 Tactics
  • +1 Persuasion
Lore:
  • Babbling
  • Captured by Mage Hunters
  • Smoldering Shirts
  • You Fought Well
  • You Want a Magic Lesson?
  • At the Heart of Betrayal
  • Turncoat
Notes:

+10 gold for bounty

This was a long thread, so I apologize for the strange smattering of lores.

Any questions or concerns about the rewards gained please send a PM :)

12 hour shifts have started, and Im working 6-7 days a week mandatory overtime. My replies will be slow until I can adjust to this new groove.
Fallacy
I think you're crazy just like me.

Words: 493223
Joined roleplay: June 23rd, 2011, 7:58 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)

Previous