[The Great Bazar] A Day at the Market (Tyuru)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Eris on May 2nd, 2010, 1:26 am

Eris nodded, satisfied with the girl’s reply. Turning around on her heels, she joined in the flow of the crowd, quickly disappearing from view. Beginning to feel stifled by the enclosed space, she made for the exit, looking forward to sunlight finally hitting her face.

A fleeting thought reverberated in her mind before she stepped out into the open air. What have I gotten myself into?

FIN
Eris
...in solemn silence on a dull, dark dock...

Words: 171398
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2010, 1:55 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Dusk on May 8th, 2010, 10:20 pm

Eris
XP Award: Tracking: 1 XP, Larceny: 2 XP, Rhetoric: 1 XP, Teaching: 1 XP
Lore Award: Finding a student

Tyuru
XP Award: Larceny: 3 XP, Rhetoric: 1 XP, Seduction: 1 XP
Lore Award: Spotting a mark

Additional Note
This was a wonderful read - both of your writing styles are fantastic. As a note, Tyuru, almost everyone in Mizahar is taught to read and write at a young age, so you may want to adjust that a little. As a Drykas, you would have been taught by one of your family members in the Pavilion.

You can update your ledgers with the exchange of money (-1cm, +5gm for Eris, -5gm for Tyuru) if you haven't already.
PLEASE NOTE: Finals are over, but summer is eating my soul. As such, as of the end of June I will not be accepting any new quests/modded threads until I finish some of the ones I've already started/agreed to. My apologies for this, but I don't want to be unfair to those who have been waiting for replies!

Dusk's Office - Information on Syliras - Help Desk
Dusk
DS: Syliras and Wildlands

Words: 341560
Joined roleplay: April 6th, 2010, 5:33 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (2)
Trash Medal (1) Thunderspork (1)

Previous