Leigo's correspondence thread

All letters Leigo recieves will be stored here.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Leigo on May 8th, 2012, 5:36 pm

Welcome to Leigo's inbox? Somehow that sounds otherworldly to this concept, but if I'm doing the pen pal thing with you, make your aim true and drop your writing here. For now that's just you T'sasi, can't wait to start!
Leigo
Player

Words: 154744
Joined roleplay: March 3rd, 2012, 12:29 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby T'sasi on May 10th, 2012, 12:35 am

72nd day of spring.

A letter is dropped by a man, left on the side of the street.
A folded letter :
55th day of Spring

My kind soul,

My words often fall on blind mens eyes, that or my words have no relevance. No matter what the cause, I still find myself writing to unknown souls out there. Hoping to maybe find one that needs these release of thoughts as I do. I hope to one day reach that soul but I know my chances are slim. And yet I sit in my dark apartment writing, and sending them out with out fail.

Who am I? 

Well if this is your first time you found one of my letters, the answer to that question is far more complexed then one letter could answer. I guess I could try to give you an idea. 

My name is T'sasi. I live in one of the most thriving cities in the known world. I often have fond myself standing in a crowd, yet standing apart. I'm not like most of the living beings that walk amongst me. They tend to stare, I'm not sure if it's my appearance or if it's something more. So I often find myself lonely.

Don't get me wrong, I do speak to people, quite often, but the conversations tend to turn towards none inspiring topics. When I relish the time spent in these conversations, I still long to express my intellectual and more sensitive thoughts. So I decided to make a release, by writing letters. But writing them doesn't satisfy the urge to actually connect with someone, or something. 

I guess what I'm after is a kind soul, who wouldn't mind the ramblings of a small town girl trying her hand at something bigger. Someone who also wishes for the same release as I do. 

More about me? Well I think I've rambled on more then enough about myself for one letter. But I will tell you that the sea often calls to me, and this small closed apartment seems to get smaller by the bell.

I don't ask for a bio on your life or who you are, only a small response that someone is there that feels the same desperation to actually connect to a similar soul. To express ones self with out fear of being judged by the masses. Someone who can look beyond the appearance of a pretty face, or a ugly scar.

I hope to find you, hope to find my kind soul.

May the gods you worship bless you,

T'sasi
T'sasi
Player

Words: 5158
Joined roleplay: May 4th, 2012, 6:53 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets