[The Infirmary] Healing Hands (SOLO)

Erudite is running short on coin; now would probably be the right time to get a job.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

[The Infirmary] Healing Hands (SOLO)

Postby Erudite on May 14th, 2012, 5:30 pm

Zeltiva University - The Infirmary
5th of Spring, 512 AV (Afternoon)

She couldn't help herself.

Her leather pouch was inevitably going to be exhausted of its coin. How would she pay for next year's tuition, how could she every manage to purchase a home, to fulfill her dreams, with not even a copper? It was best to get to work now, before the purse deflates.

But clearly, it wasn't the money that drove her back into the infirmary. She'd just had her lessons on medicine in the morning, and that alone was enough to preoccupy her with the idea of landing a job there. She spent hours sitting impatiently by her bed, wondering what would be the best thing to do other than to review her notes or nap. No other ideas would come, but the one thought of working here.

Here, where the walls were a stark white, where the brass beds were covered in matching mint green sheets and blankets, and where the room smelled of medicine and spices. The distinct scent...

[Braindead]

In Erudite we trust.
Personal Journal ~ Medical Journal

ANNOUNCEMENT: School is starting on June 13, and every single day after that, I will occasionally be busy and disappear for a few days. I am also currently applying for colleges abroad, and reviewing for upcoming entrance exams, so I'll be preoccupied over that, as well. Sorry!
Erudite
The girl with the world in her eyes.

Words: 92943
Joined roleplay: April 13th, 2012, 5:34 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal