New guy on the block. Looks promising, though.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

New guy on the block. Looks promising, though.

Postby Mordrain on May 16th, 2012, 1:59 pm

Good evening.

To whoever cares enough to go out of their way to read this,

Thank you.

My name is, as you can tell by the Author of this post, Mordrain. I have Roleplayed for quite a long time. I'd like to say I started out where many others did in World of Warcraft. That is, however, debatable. I have written, contemplated and even acted out my stories and the digital universe of WoW was a great outlet for such a thing. That sorta went down the drain though... I spent a good three years finding guilds and communities to Roleplay with, found some great ones too (and some I will not even mention), but none really stuck together. Maybe it was me? Maybe it was a collection of problems and I just happened to be there at the wrong time. Or maybe they just felt like messing with me. I don't know.

Don't care either.

The real reason I'm here is because (I swear this is true) I typed in "Top 50 Roleplay Fourms) into Google and BAM! There "Mizahar" was. So, I did what any logical person would do: I skimmed the Lore as quickly as I could and said out loud "This could work..." several minutes later aaaaand here I am.

My name is Mordrain Deschain. I'm the new guy. I will be posting a character sheet soon. I hope this works out...
Mordrain
Player
 
Posts: 4
Words: 7870
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2012, 1:39 pm
Race: Human

New guy on the block. Looks promising, though.

Postby Xalet on May 17th, 2012, 11:27 pm

Good to have you! I don't know a whole lot about World of Warcraft, but Mizahar is more than likely a very different animal. The creativity and depth is certainly there, and there is something rewarding about writing a history and a character in a world as unique as Mizahar.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask or stop by the chat room sometimes. Good luck and have fun!
Image
User avatar
Xalet
The answer is more Body Building.
 
Posts: 859
Words: 539431
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2011, 11:37 pm
Location: Riverfall
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)

New guy on the block. Looks promising, though.

Postby Phoenix on May 19th, 2012, 5:20 am

Image

I am a recovering WoW addict. I've read some of the books, but I never got into the actual RP aspect of it. I guess I was just more obsessed with raiding and being a completionist >.>

No matter! Welcome! We are glad to have you!
User avatar
Phoenix
The Capacity for Inspiration
 
Posts: 2031
Words: 782528
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2010, 3:54 am
Location: RS of Kalea, DS of Wind Reach
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

New guy on the block. Looks promising, though.

Postby Alori Sai on May 19th, 2012, 5:59 am

Welcome new guy.
Image
User avatar
Alori Sai
Child of Ivak
 
Posts: 597
Words: 442256
Joined roleplay: May 12th, 2012, 5:22 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests