A Vantha Union ( Aleath & Merikanz )

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

Postby Merikanz on April 27th, 2010, 8:17 pm

With a sigh of relief Merikanz accepted the offer with a nod, he then started to walk out into the ocean to retrieve the beast and began holding its leg to pull it onto the sand, as he did so he looked to Talhar awaiting assistance.

As he stood he began to speak " Heh yeah well I wasn't intending to hunt this big guy but he came rampaging at me out of nowhere, to be honest I was so shocked--, (realizing that they may not understand him saying he let his other side take over he paused) I somehow over came it heh heh..." awkwardly grinning.

Merikanz was now highly concerned a hunting trip with others, one he was terrible at speaking to others and two he was an amateur hunter at best. He desperately pleaded with Avarice within his mind to take over but Avarice refused, seemingly tiffed that Merikanz apparently snatched it from him earlier.

The overtly conflicted Merikanz was now nervous and concerned and his cowardly smile wasn't doing much to hide it.
Merikanz
Player

Words: 5808
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2010, 5:40 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet

Postby Talhar on April 29th, 2010, 11:36 pm

Talhar grabbed the other leg of the animal and started heaving it out of the water, it was quite a large beast and heavy aswell but somehow they managed to get it nearby the tent and burning fire in short time. Talhar noticed something weird going on with Merikanz, he wasn't acting the way he did a while ago. He had a nervous grin on his face and a serious look on his face.

" What's up mate? You seem like you have something on your mind... "

Talhar said as they finished pulling the animal to the fire.
Talhar
Player

Words: 50746
Joined roleplay: April 11th, 2010, 1:29 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Postby Aleath on May 1st, 2010, 11:42 am

When the meat was nearly done, Aleath took the branch into her hand and started taking down the meat. Then she went back to the forest and found some mushrooms. She knew these, so she knew that they weren't poisonous. She cut them into small pieces and cooked them. Then she put them on the meat. She also found some forest fruit and put it on a leaf.

She handed one piece of meat to Talhar and one to Merikanz. Then she took one, too and she also gave a piece to Shade. She smiled at her two companions.

"I hope it will taste good. I don't have any spices and other things to flavour it with now, but you can take the fruit also if you like."

Then she took a bite. Hm, it wasn't bad. She swallowed and looked at her friends to see if they like it.

Character sheet Scrapbook
Aleath
Player

Words: 37223
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2010, 2:20 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Character sheet

Postby Merikanz on May 5th, 2010, 3:36 am

Nervously eating the meal MErikanz seemed anxious but hopeful.
He carefully examined the spear Talhar had as well as the condition of its blade.

"Well this was a great idea?" He said pensively.

"So what we hunting heh heh?" He asked while he made his way closer to Shade.
Merikanz
Player

Words: 5808
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2010, 5:40 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet

Postby Aleath on May 10th, 2010, 7:53 am

When Aleath had eaten her food, she went near the sea, crouched down and cleaned her hands in the water. She smiled. The water was nice. She looked at the line, where the sea was unable to be seen. It seemed to her, that the water had no end. She was sitting there for a while and then went back. She sat close to the fire she made and then looked at the other two.

"So, are we going to go tomorrow morning or are we going to do anything else now? If not, I would go to sleep to be prepared for the adventure." she smiled.

Meanwhile, Shade finished his meat too and lazily stretched himself on the sand. He only lifted his head when Merikanz came closer to him. He was looking at him a while and then he laid down again.

Character sheet Scrapbook
Aleath
Player

Words: 37223
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2010, 2:20 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Character sheet

Previous