[Infirmary] Zeltiva Puppet Theatre Part IV (Satevis)

The Epic Conclusion (For real this time! No more sidetracking!) to the Zeltiva Puppet Saga!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Minerva Agatha Zipporah on June 14th, 2012, 3:09 am

OOCDon't worry! Life happens! And you're one of my best and favorite RP partners, so you've more than earned by patience.

As he stepped forward, her heart raced. She held her breath, uncertain what was about to happen. Part of her was scared. Part of her was excited. Part of her was, ahem, damp. Yet a big part of her that she was trying really, really hard to ignore knew she wasn't ready for this.

So it was with a blush of relief, and a strum of disappointment, that she watched him rebutton the shirt. She returned the soft kiss, trembling, filled with embarrassment and an unfortunate frustration that she knew she couldn't relieve now.

Sighing, she shifted over on the bed to make room for him next to her, and pulled him down to sit, then draped herself against his side. She closed her eyes and laid her head on his shoulder, wrapping a trembling arm around him and holding him close. Part of her still desperately wanted something more, but she had to admit to herself that it was too soon. She wasn't that sort of girl... not until she got to know him better. Not until she could do it without doubt.

"Can I stay 'ere tonight?" she whispered into his ear. "Promise I'll behave..." Despite not crossing that line tonight, she didn't want to be away from him right now. Even if it was just holding him all night.

"Please?"
Minerva Agatha Zipporah
Quirky Gadgeteer

Words: 1329519
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2012, 4:50 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Cascade on July 20th, 2012, 6:05 pm

Adventurer's Loot

Tock's Loot :
Skill XP Reward
Larceny +1
Stealth +1
Seduction +3
Puppeteering +3

Lore:
Overexerting One's Body
Hating Weaknesses
Sleeping With Satevis
Satevis's Scent
Wearing Make-up
Turned Down by Satevis

Items or Consequences:
+ Syna (Goddess of the Sun) - automaton
+ Leth (God of the Moon) - automaton
+ Tanroa (Goddess of Time) - automaton
+ Kihala (Goddess of Life) - ordinary puppet
+ Dira (Goddess of Death) - ordinary puppet
+1 Cotton Shirt (Satevis's shirt!)... yes, Tock ends up going home with it.
+5 SP

Notes:
The puppets were made throughout the four threads.
What a pretty picture of Tock!

Also, Satevis and Tock are so damn adorable! I can't help but quote this line from Satevis -- "...Gods above, this woman would be the death of him." ;) I also must say... Tock, you wild girl! Anyhow, this was a good ending to your four-part series. I'm sure you both enjoyed the Puppet Theatre threads, and it's clear that a lot of development happened. Good for you guys!

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me!
Cascade
The Demi-Goddess

Words: 182001
Joined roleplay: April 1st, 2012, 3:07 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous