Completed (Flashback) The Phases of Acquisition [solo]

Sometimes it's more than just picking a pocket.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

(Flashback) The Phases of Acquisition [solo]

Postby Verilian on July 10th, 2012, 5:59 pm

Name

• +1 Hypnotism
  • +2 Subterfuge
  • +3 Alchemy
  • +2 Larceny
  • +1 Stealth
  • +1 Impersonation
  • +2 Meditation

You Question My Logic? :
1 Point of Hypnotism earned in Phase 2, as well as a point of Subterfuge. 1 Point of Alchemy earned in Phase 3. I gave you two points in Phase 4 for the larceny, you did a much better job of making it appear difficult and describing it in detail. I gave you a point in stealth also. I wasn't going to at first because there wasn't much detail, but since you mentioned it more than once I went ahead and gave you a point. You got another point in Subterfuge and Impersonation for impersonating a guard. Alchemy and meditation came from 7-B.

Lores: The Practical Applications of Flexible Glass, Impersonating a Guard, Turned to Stone, A Year Lost

Notes: I wasn't sure if you were wanting to keep the robe or not. If so, let me know and I'll see what can be done. You did a good job fixing things up. If you have any questions about anything, just let me know. Good job, and happy threading!

Notice

As per the request of the Founders, threads cannot be graded unless your CS is up to date. This means you need to add threads to your thread list when you make new threads, keep your skills up to date, ledger, living expenses, ect. If you aren't up to date, you'll get a PM from me before i grade your thread. If you are up to date, disregard this notice.
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous