[The injury ward] A couple stitches and a bed (Shadow/Kalia)

After their brief encounter in a clearing and Xi throughtly clobbering Shadow . Xi drags the pair of them to the injury ward.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built high in the massive branches of Taldera's bloodwood forest, The Spires is a city crafted by the peaceful and scholarly Jamoura. Considered a haven for scholars and sages Mizahar-wide, The Spires is a mecca of philosophy and science that draws people from far and wide with its promise of deeper thinking and higher reasoning.

Postby Ximal on June 26th, 2012, 11:49 pm

Liro cocked his head to the side, She didn't believe him. Well who could blame her, after all it's not like may people had 'this' type of problem. Liro smiled, the electric surge still prevalent in his eyes. He fixed his gaze on her and simply let the stitching work. He grinned though as she poke about him being able to do what he wanted. It was at that point liro decided he should break this simple state. The stitching hurt little after all, he hadn't lost that much blood either. Still his eyes were locked and his words were both sweetened with honey and laced with poison. "you just think i'm delirious from the pain don't you? If it was just that then Xi would pop back out and everything would be alright. But no. I'm out, and i will be staying out for a while now. I am the darker part that Xi keeps hidden away. That needle isn't effecting me in the way of pain. Right now though Xi is coping with it I on the other hand am speaking to you with clarity. Is my voice warbling? Breaking? Laced with the sounds of me trying to hold back pain? No, i'm lucid and clear headed. So would you let me explain the situation or would you like to hear it from the other side as well?" Liro was now intentionally frightening her, trying to force his point across, that there was not just one part of Xi that was delirious but rather two separate conciousness each with it's own agenda and interests. Liro punctuated all that he had said with a smale laces with both cyanide and intelligence.

Letting the stiches do their job Liro simply held his gaze for a few moments longer, the searing pulse of lighting behind them slowly attempting to wear down kalia's sceptical nature. He was not in a state of mind to deal with this, he'd made a bargain and he would follow it, if nothing Liro was true to his word.
"If you don't believe me, order the body to do something. You gave it free will, when Xi is in charge of it, so when he's back in charge order him to do something. It doesn't matter what just order him to do it, as proof of the facts i just told you." Liro was a cookie full of arsenic, one moment trying to help by being all charming , the next forceing a choice or a situation where it would mean someone was going to get hurt or do somethign they didn't want to do.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Words: 949188
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Sahashkalila on August 25th, 2012, 4:31 pm

Kalila kept her pace with the stitches, listening intently to him as he spoke. It did not make sense the sudden change in him, and she was worried that something other than the cuts was wrong with him. He could have had an infection, or something worse that she didn't know of that could be the cause of his sudden mood change. Finishing off the last stitch, she dipped the needle into the bowl of water, stringing the eye with another suture and beginning on the next cut. His tone frightened her, but more for him than for herself, she was going to have to treat whatever the infection may be as well.

"I do no know what iss eating at you that can make you ssswitch from the man that I knew the day he taught me how to defend mysself,"she said quietly, trying to stay patient with him as she continued her grisly task. "But I do know that thiss iss not him." She didn't know what he meant about ordering him to do something, nor did she know anything about two separate entities.....but it made her worried about him. She finished stitching the last of it up and dipped her hands in the bowl of water, washing off the blood before she dried her hands and rummaged around in her supplies some more. Pulling out two jars, she dipped a hand into the one full of sugar, taking some and sprinkling it on the stitches to absorb the moisture before taking some honey from the other jar and spreading it over the stitches to make a light film. Once that was finished she took some bandages and wrapped it around his torso so they would heal.

"Try not to do anything sstrenuouss for awhile, I dont want you ruining the work done,"she said as she got up and put stuff away, still debating on what to give him to treat his odd case. She then pulled out a small vial after a few moments of silence and debating and poured the contents into a cup and handed it to Ximal. "Drink thisss. It will prevent infection from ssetting in.....and whatever elsse iss ailing you until I can figure out what to do."
Sahashkalila
I will forge my own path and begin anew.

Words: 129141
Joined roleplay: March 9th, 2012, 11:30 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Previous