Searching to Train (Open)

The city is a wonderful place to find sparring partners

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Gaius Sivet on June 12th, 2012, 8:26 pm

As Gaius waited for a reply, he could sense a sudden tenseness in Evora. A moment later, she sprung into action, dropping, twisting, kicking up dirt and bounding away. Before Gaius could even properly clear his eyes, he felt the cold steel of a sword at his throat.

"A drink sounds great, as long as you're still buying," Evora said, a smile dancing across her features. Slowly, she let her sword drop to her side and Gaius sheathed his own weapon. He gave Evora a long look and nodded, smiling.

"Well, I suppose fair is fair. Why don't we go get that drink?" Gaius asked, gesturing towards the closest tavern and holding out an arm for Evora to take. "So, what's your pleasure?"
Gaius Sivet
Player

Words: 48143
Joined roleplay: May 31st, 2012, 11:20 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Evora on June 13th, 2012, 5:52 pm

Evora smiled as the other Inartan sheathed his sword and after and long time spent looking at each other, gave her a small nod.

"Well, I suppose fair is fair. Why don't we go get that drink?" Gaius asked offering Evora his arm and pointing toward a near-by tavern. Evora looked at his arm for some time, every muscle in her body telling her not to take it. But she realized, whether she liked it or not she had already made a decision to trust this man.

She threw the stolen sword back at the boy who had stood and watched the fight and he caught it with clumsy fingers.

"So, what's your pleasure?" Gaius asked.
"Ale," she said simply, wrapping her arm around his.
Evora
Player

Words: 28949
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2012, 3:19 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Postby Emblem on July 8th, 2012, 6:40 pm

Congratulations!
You Get Glorious Experience!

Gaius
Skills
    Weapon: Sword- 2 XP
    Acrobatics- 1 XP
Rhetoric- 1 XP
Unarmed Combat- 1 XP
Lores
    Wagering a Drink

Other Shenanigans: Nope

Evora
Skills
    Weapon: Sword- 2 XP
    Rhetoric- 1 XP
    Unarmed Combat
Lores
    Wagering a Drink

Other Shenanigans: Nope

Comments :
Ok, you both were writing beyond your current skill level for sword. Evora has no points in the weapon, and Gaius had one. This makes you both novices who would barely even know how to hold a sword properly. Also, Gaius, you have no skill points in acrobatics and you were rolling around and dodging attacks. Also, please refrain from sparring in the middle of the Syliras form now on. The knights frown upon it, and next time they may have to intervene. With special permission you can use the training grounds, or you can take it outside the city walls. One more thing, Gaius, can you link your CS under your avatar please? It makes it much easier to access it. I am letting all of it slide this time around, just remember to play to your characters skill level from now on. If you have any specific questions, just shoot me a PM.
Currently working at new job so I am still trying to balance it out with Miza. I apologize for any delays.
Emblem
Retired Staff

Words: 50846
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2012, 5:56 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous