Indelible Ink (Jaeden)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Indelible Ink (Jaeden)

Postby Kashik on May 10th, 2010, 8:06 pm

Kashik closed her eyes as well when he kissed her, caught by this sudden soft-spoken gratitude. When he lowered his hands, she opened her eyes and gave him what was perhaps her rarest smile - small, and wiser than her years should have allowed.

"You mean to start your own Pavilion," she murmured, reaching up to stroke a finger along his cheekbone. "Good. It isn't enough to simply kill those you come across. There will always be more. But a home... a home for those who have none? That is a noble endeavor indeed. To defend your home is perhaps the greatest thing a man can do. Or woman," she chuckled, smile twisting wryly.

She reached up and took his face in her hands now, drawing him down to press a kiss to his brow. "Fair winds at your back, Jaeden Kincade," she murmured in Pavi, a warm blessing against his skin, "and may your heart find a peaceful home."
Kashik
Wife of Vanator Denusk

Words: 136797
Joined roleplay: April 19th, 2010, 2:47 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Indelible Ink (Jaeden)

Postby Jaeden Kincade on May 10th, 2010, 8:44 pm

“Well, I don’t know that I’d exactly call it my own,” Jaeden said with a simple smile. “I’ll just see how things unfold as they go along. Mostly, I just want to see that there‘s somewhere they can go.”

Jaeden then slowly leaned forward as her lips pressed up against his brow. The warm feeling sending a slight tingle along his neck. Part of it was the mark, but most of it from Jaeden himself as he looked back up into Kashik’s eyes with a smile. He then tilted his head slightly as she spoke Pavi to him, in almost a prayer like way. “I’m not sure what you said just there, but they sounded nice. So I thank you for them.” Jaeden said giving a slow nod to Kashik. “Perhaps I’ll have you teach me the tongue of your culture if I ever get back this way in the future. Or in the held out hope that you’ll visit me sometime.”

Jaeden then reached down, picking his long sword up off the ground, and strapping it to his belt. “Safe travels to you, Kashik. I can honestly say that it was fun experience getting to know you, even in spite of the broken nose.” Jaeden then said, offering a playful smile to her.

"If I were to stop and take in the gravity of any serious situation I'm in, I'd likely fall to my knees from being overwhelmed by it. Things become much easier to deal with if you simply make jokes."
Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Words: 824662
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2010, 2:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Author (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
Power Fork (1)

Indelible Ink (Jaeden)

Postby Kashik on May 10th, 2010, 9:15 pm

She chuckled at the mention of his broken nose, but she just nodded, her smile remaining. "Our paths will cross again one day," she chuckled, throwing a wink his way as she settled her pack more firmly over her shoulder. "Until then, may Zulrav always keep you downwind," she laughed.

And with that last blessing, she turned and made her way back to Endrykas in a lazy stroll, her voice rising and falling as she crooned a Pavi traveling song, and never once did she look back.
Kashik
Wife of Vanator Denusk

Words: 136797
Joined roleplay: April 19th, 2010, 2:47 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Indelible Ink (Jaeden)

Postby Tundris on May 11th, 2010, 4:59 am

Jaeden
+3 Seduction
+2 Longsword
+2 Massage