Indelible Ink (Jaeden)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Indelible Ink (Jaeden)

Postby Kashik on May 4th, 2010, 1:18 am

Kashik gave a breathless laugh at the slap on her ass, which spiraled into a cry of pleasure as he gave her exact what she wanted. More of him, and her breath came in sharp moaning gasps with each rock of her hips in Jaeden's hands. Her body was already building again, barely having come down from the last moment of ecstasy and still humming and sensitive to every touch. When he yanked back her hair, she hissed before devouring his mouth in a harsh kiss.

She gave a squeak of surprise to find herself dropped back onto the blankets, and would have protested - but then she felt his hands on her again, and instead her body grew pliant, more than willing to be rearranged to his liking. When he rocked into her again, she could feel herself beginning to tremble and had to clutch at his arms to keep from collapsing. "Jaeden," she whimpered at the touch of calloused palms to her breasts, and then he kissed her again. And she didn't stop even as her moans melded with his.

When he fell back again, she lay dazed against his chest for a moment, trying to remember how to breath, how to think. But she didn't want to think - she wanted to feel.

Everything quieted around them, everything but the harsh breaths they each drew, as synchronized as the slick movement of their bodies against one another. She was covered in a sheen of sweat, and as she felt his hand against her cheek she turned towards his touch and let his thumb slip between her lips and out again. "Do you feel it?" she murmured, pressing a kiss to his palm. "The calm... the eye of the storm," she breathed.

One breath, then another, and their heartbeats synched as well. She turned her head and set her ear to his chest, reveled in the strong sound of it, the thundering of his blood and the throb of where they joined. And then she moved again, slowly, painstakingly tender as her hips shifted and she began again. The eye of the storm had passed, and now there was only the crescendo left.

She twisted and slid away for a moment, and turned to face him, slinking down to him again as she planted her hands on his chest and pushed herself up. Jewel-bright eyes locked with his, and she gave a lush smile as she moved over him, slow at first, until she couldn't take it anymore and moved with more purpose, faster now, nails digging into his chest as she growled and panted her need.
Kashik
Wife of Vanator Denusk

Words: 136797
Joined roleplay: April 19th, 2010, 2:47 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Indelible Ink (Jaeden)

Postby Jaeden Kincade on May 4th, 2010, 2:02 am

His hands gripped more firmly now as she whispered into his ear, feeling her hand reach over to rest along the back of his head. “I feel it all, everything you do, and I can’t help but to become lost in it, Kashik.” Jaeden whispered back to Kashik as his head turned, his hand remaining along her face as the other hand rose, lacing his fingers between hers for a moment, and gripping tightly as if to prevent her from slipping away.

He watched with heated breaths as she stood from his body, turning around to face him once again. His eye’s took in her full beauty, feeling intoxicated by it as she slowly began to lower herself onto him once again. His hands reached out, resting along the skin of her rear as she began her moving her hips again, pulling her forward with each motion to increase the intensity each time. He slowly began to sit up again, only to find her strongly shoving him back down as that smile widened over those full lips of hers. His smile met hers as he began to rise again, only to once again be shoved back down, his head bouncing slightly along the surface of the bed roll this time as Kashik let out growls and playful giggles, her nails dragging roughly over the skin of his chest.

He could see the almost animalistic gaze in her eyes, like the predator who had just pounced on it’s prey, and now reveled at the feast that would soon be had. His hands rose, gripping her breasts as his feet planted along the floor. He strongly raised his own form each moment Kashik lowered, meeting her own movements. He could feel himself nearing that point of release as his voice began to echo out from the tent with exhaled yells of pleasure, calling her name out fiercely.

"If I were to stop and take in the gravity of any serious situation I'm in, I'd likely fall to my knees from being overwhelmed by it. Things become much easier to deal with if you simply make jokes."
Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Words: 824662
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2010, 2:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Author (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
Power Fork (1)

Indelible Ink (Jaeden)

Postby Kashik on May 5th, 2010, 7:08 am

She shoved him back again and again, too far gone to her own pleasure to let him take back the reins once he'd released them to her. It was not usually her way - playful, yes, but never demanding. But he gave in to her, and so she took more. And more, until they were both panting and gasping and crying out as they climbed higher and higher, drenched in sweat, rough hands grabbing at each other's bodies.

It was closer to war than loving, and her hips battered at him with every thrust as if she could beat her own pleasure from his body. His hands only grew harder, clasped her more firmly as Ranuri guided him and forced him not to surrender, to give her the battle she craved, until she finally stiffened and cried her joy for the world to hear. Muscles tightened and her whole body trembled and shook and for a few blissful moments she lost track of her physical body completely.

When she finally drew a shuddering breath and opened her eyes, she found that she'd dug her nails into Jaeden's forearms hard enough to leave small red crescents. It was the only thing she could notice before her head swam and her body went limp in the aftermath of her release, and she fell forward into his arms with a sigh.
Kashik
Wife of Vanator Denusk

Character sheet

Indelible Ink (Jaeden)

Postby Jaeden Kincade on May 6th, 2010, 4:37 am

Jaeden’s arms fell the floor of the tent heavily, his deep gasps of air causing Kashik to rise and fall as she laid over Jaeden’s chest. “I haven’t had a woman that forceful with me since my first time.” Jaeden commented between breaths as he stared up to the ceiling of the tent.

Jaeden slowly rolled Kashik over to her back, laying on top of her again, his hands caressing her face as he slowly kissed her, a few slow pelvic movements taken to use up the last of his energy. “You really should consider visiting me in Syliras sometime in the future,” Jaeden then whispered, his lips brushing up against hers. “I could show you a fun time in the forests up there. If not with hunting animals, then hunting slavers. Give you someone to really unleash that skill of yours on.”

"If I were to stop and take in the gravity of any serious situation I'm in, I'd likely fall to my knees from being overwhelmed by it. Things become much easier to deal with if you simply make jokes."
Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Power Fork (1)

Indelible Ink (Jaeden)

Postby Kashik on May 6th, 2010, 4:50 am

She sighed as he rolled her over and relaxed atop her, still dizzy and more than a little light-headed as her lips worked tenderly against his, arms wrapping around him. She was nothing but gentle now, cradling him against her chest and pressing feather-light kisses to his sweat-drenched brow.

"So you keep saying," she murmured, sighing contentedly as her body throbbed in tune to his. "Mmm. I've no desire to go hunting humans though," she said, a bit of disapproval threading her voice. "I hone my skills to protect my people, not because I enjoy killing. I would be satisfied if I could live the whole of my life and never mete out another death."

She shifted a little, bending one knee and planting her foot on the floor, though she made no move to separate from him, her fingers tracing lazy circles along the muscles of his back. "How's your face?" she asked, suddenly remembering why they'd stayed in the tent in the first place.
Kashik
Wife of Vanator Denusk

Character sheet

Indelible Ink (Jaeden)

Postby Jaeden Kincade on May 6th, 2010, 5:04 am

Jaeden paused for a bit, looking to Kashik. “Slavers are scum of the lands if you ask me. Bandits may try to rob and kill you, but slavers wish to steal your freedom.” Jaeden explained as he looked into her eyes, a somber and seriousness behind his own. “In ever encounter I’ve had with them, they’ve had at least two bound and trapped, ready to cart off like cattle to be sold on some market. They’ve tried to take me more than once, one nearly succeeding.”

Jaeden then lowered slightly, taking the tip of her chin between his lips. “Still, I won’t try to change your views, but I still felt like explaining my own.” Jaeden continued. “I feel killing slavers is protecting the people, no matter which culture that is, from future abductions.”

“It hurts,” Jaeden the said in reply to her inquiry about his injury, “but the beauty of being with you in an intimate manner is that it affords me something so much nicer to focus on other than the pain. Sexual healing, and all that.”

Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Power Fork (1)

Indelible Ink (Jaeden)

Postby Kashik on May 7th, 2010, 12:58 pm

She listened to his words on slavers, but in the end she just gave a little shrug. "There are many evil men in the world. I cannot spend my days hunting them down in foreign lands and leave my family and loved ones, all my people, to be killed by grasslions, or Glassbeaks, or raiders from Eyktol, or the Zith. It is a noble goal for you, perhaps, but it would leave my people exposed."

Maybe it was easier for him, who had no one to protect, who flitted where he would with nothing to tie him down. But Kashik cherished those that bound her to the land she loved, and her life was no sacrifice, but a gift given freely.

His line about sexual healing got a snort of laughter and a roll of her eyes, and she just patted him on the head. "Shh. I think I've broken your brain. Rest, silly man. I'll wake you before I leave, I promise," she murmured, pressing a kiss to his hair.
Kashik
Wife of Vanator Denusk

Character sheet

Indelible Ink (Jaeden)

Postby Jaeden Kincade on May 8th, 2010, 7:03 am

Jaeden slowly rolled off of Kashik, lying flat on his back as he gave a slow chuckle. “Well, this is the first time a woman has actually wanted me to go to sleep after sex.” Jaeden commented teasingly as his hand slowly moved up to touch his nose lightly a couple more times. “Still, if you insist. Sleep sounds like it may be a good idea.”

Jaeden’s eyes then slowly rolled back, his lids sliding closed. Before he knew it he was dreaming, as he saw the night his family was killed before him flash before his eyes. He wasn’t a boy in the dream, however, rather he was the age he was now. The tall, well muscled individual, who was skilled. Who could have done something to prevent it. Yet he still laid hidden behind the hill, cowering and crying like the little boy he was. Unable to move out of fear that he too would be tossed into the flames that consumed his family. His gaze slowly rose upwards as he held his breath, trying to block the smell of burning flesh, plug his ears that filled the screams of his family and laughter of their killers. Then, suddenly, a black face appeared in front of him, blank and expressionless, echoing a sadistic laughter.

Jaeden’s eyes shot open, his head jerking slightly as a startled feeling caused a cold sweat and his skin to go pale for a moment. He slowly turned his head, seeing Kashik laying beside him, still asleep. His head turned again, his gaze facing the ceiling of his tent as he let out a slow silent exhale, trying to slow the pace of his heart. The horrible nightmare had happened again. He hadn’t dreamt it for a while, but it brought with it that terrible reminder of what he had lost, so long ago, and how helpless he was to prevent that loss. Jaeden slowly slid his arm out from under Kashik’s head, laying it gently along the pillow as he slowly sat up. His hands raised to his face, rubbing his eyes slowly for a moment as he forcefully held back a cough that was itching to escape from his dry mouth and throat, a result from breathing through one’s mouth during sleep.

Jaeden slowly inched himself out of the tent, his brow knotting up slightly as he leaned forward, feeling the blood rushing to the front of his face which just caused the throbbing in his nose to appear once again. His eyes gazed towards the horizon of still star light skies, seeing hues of the sun’s light casing an orange and reddish glow over the horizon itself. A few dry coughs were then released, as be began stepping over to his water skin laying nearby, his feet picking up the droplets of condensation that had formed over the grass during the night. A long drink was taken, as Jaeden tilted his head back, relieving that itch he felt in the back of his throat. His gaze finally turned to the ground, seeing three Prairie Dogs pulling around his loin cloth yet again. Jaeden then slowly looked to Fortunado, who was eyeing the furry creatures curiously for a moment, before raising his gaze to Jaeden. “Ah, they can have it.” Jaeden simply said to Fortunado in a somber tone before stepping over to his pants, laying where they had been left from the previous day.

Slipping them on, Jaeden felt the cool fabric brush roughly along his skin, and he had wondered, due to their dampness, whether it had rained or not during the night. Normally he would have been able to smell a storm coming, but such proved problematic at this time. As he slipped on his shirt next, he felt the white cloth cling to his skin, as the cool of the moisture caused goose bumps to rise along his arms and back of his neck. Finally, as his boots were slipped on, he looked around his camp for a moment. A subtle growl of his stomach reminded him that he hadn’t eaten much of anything over the past two days. He still had plenty of rations which he could eat along the way, however, and decided against starting a fire to make breakfast. He slowly stepped over to Fortunado, as the Nightwalker slowly lowered it’s head, sniffing at Jaeden’s hand for a moment. Jaeden slowly ran his hand along the front of Fortunado’s head, giving subtle pats along his neck with his free hand. “So what do you say buddy,” Jaeden said, feeling Fortunado’s head press along his chest for a moment, “is it time we head back home?”

The horse grunted slightly, bobbing it’s head before it’s gaze swung to the tent. Jaeden just nodded. “Yeah, we’ll say goodbye. It’s not like I can break down the tent with her in it, after all.” Jaeden said, as if replying to suggestion Fortunado had given. “Still, I think we’ll wait for her to wake up on her own. I don’t want her to break my nose again after all.”

Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Power Fork (1)

Indelible Ink (Jaeden)

Postby Kashik on May 10th, 2010, 5:32 am

It wasn't long before Kashik awoke, shivering a little in the cool morning air - she wasn't used to sleeping naked, wasn't used to sleeping along in a tent without the breathing of her family or the noise of an inn surrounding her. It was the silence as much as the cold that finally stirred her from dreams of roiling black clouds and honey-flecked eyes.

She grumbled a little to find herself abandoned, and hauled her pants and shirt on before she even bothered standing up. Her boots were shoved on as well, and she snatched up her pack from where it'd been left beside the tent flap, a quick check reassuring her that all her belongings were there. She shrugged and threw the strap over her shoulder before stepping outside.

A smile touched her lips as she caught sight of Jaeden waiting so patiently beside his horse - and then she was distracted by standing up, and how good it felt after a full day of strenuous activity, and she stretched her arms high above her head and let out a growl as her muscles untangled and finally relaxed. "Hi," she said with a laugh, rubbing at her face and shoving dark curls out of her eyes. A quick glance around her got a raise of an eyebrow. "Goin' somewhere?"
Kashik
Wife of Vanator Denusk

Character sheet

Indelible Ink (Jaeden)

Postby Jaeden Kincade on May 10th, 2010, 6:58 am

Jaeden’s gaze slowly lifted from Fortunado over to Kashik as she slipped out of the tent and began stretching out slightly. “Good morning,” Jaeden replied as he patted Fortunado along the neck again a few times. “Sorry if I left you alone in there, but I had sort of an early wake up due to some dreams I had. You looked so peaceful and beautiful that I didn’t want to wake you from it.”

Jaeden then slowly looked to Kashik, giving a slow nod to her question. “Not right this minute, but yeah.” Jaeden replied as he walked over to the tent, picking up his belt. “You mentioned you had family that you wanted to visit with, and I didn’t want to keep you from them any longer. It’s about time I begin heading back to Syliras.”

Jaeden then slowly began slipping his belt on, awkwardly fidgeting with the buckle as he looked up to Kashik. “You got me thinking a little last night,” Jaeden then said finally buckling the belt into place before stepping the few strides distance that separated them. “Thinking about the slavers, and how you simply stay to protect your own instead of hunting them down.”

Jaeden then slowly looked over towards the rising sun as light began to shine a little brighter around camp. “I don’t really have any family Kashik,” Jaeden said before looking back to her, “aside from my Mentor, Olevar that is. It’s likely why I roam around and hunt down Slavers when I come across them, but in the end it’s not enough. Sure, the Syliras knights up in my lands try to patrol the lands and keep the people safe, but there’s also so much land they can cover, especially since the most of them are needed at castle to protect everyone there. There are others out there who need more than just patrolling Knights though, and perhaps there in lies my calling. I can’t say I know what I’ll fully be doing, but it may be a step in the right direction.”

Jaeden’s hands then slowly reached up, cradling Kashik’s face. He leaned forward, kissing her lips slowly and softly as his eyes closed for a moment. “So for that, I thank you.” Jaeden said before his hands came rest along his side. “Still don’t know fully how or what I’ll accomplish, but I do know I want to help those who will normally be preyed upon by slavers, and not just by hunting the slavers themselves.”

Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Power Fork (1)

PreviousNext