Indelible Ink (Jaeden)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Indelible Ink (Jaeden)

Postby Kashik on May 1st, 2010, 4:41 am

A giggle bubbled out of her at his comment on her breasts, which just made them tremble where they peeked out of the low-cut neck of the blouse.

"I can't say that I've ever even been in a forest," she chuckled, letting her fingers slide down to the rigged planes of his stomach. "I mean, I've seen trees, obviously," she giggled, "but I've a feeling it didn't count. I don't think I'd know what to do if I couldn't see for miles around. I need the sky above me," she murmured, bending to brush a kiss against his temple.
Kashik
Wife of Vanator Denusk

Words: 136797
Joined roleplay: April 19th, 2010, 2:47 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Indelible Ink (Jaeden)

Postby Jaeden Kincade on May 1st, 2010, 5:01 am

Jaeden smiled, sliding his hand through Kashik’s hair as he turned his head, kissing her shortly after she delivered the soft kiss to his temple. “It’s not for everyone,” Jaeden said, as he rolled over to his front, laying his hands along the ground, pushing the upper half of his frame in front of Kashik, “but I have to say that a forest on a quiet summer day, probably taking a relaxing bath in a clear, cool lake. It’s may be a small slice of paradise for me.”

Jaeden then leaned forward a little more, not seeming to notice the pain as much anymore. “Still, if you feel so inclined sometime in the future,” Jaeden said as before giving Kashik another kiss, his lips brushing lightly along hers before drawing them into his own, “I could give you a little guided tour of the forest myself.”

Jaeden then slipped his knees forward, letting his weight rest along them, freeing up his hands as he placed them first along Kashik’s wrists before slowly trailing his fingers along the skin of her arms. “I guess you could consider it as a means of improving relations between two cultures.” Jaeden said with a hint of suggestion in his voice.

"If I were to stop and take in the gravity of any serious situation I'm in, I'd likely fall to my knees from being overwhelmed by it. Things become much easier to deal with if you simply make jokes."
Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Words: 824662
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2010, 2:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Author (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
Power Fork (1)

Indelible Ink (Jaeden)

Postby Kashik on May 1st, 2010, 5:56 am

She gave a purring chuckle at his innuendo, her hands straying up to his collarbone and back down again, relishing the strength of him. "Improving cultural relations?" she murmured, peering up at him through dark lashes. "I hadn't realized there were any strains between our people that needed healing."

Fingernails teased their way over his hips to trail down the sides of his thighs, and dug in ever-so-slightly as she dragged them back up to the hollows where his stomach met his pelvis. "Tell me, sir," she whispered, leaning forward a little to press a kiss to one of the bruises on his side, evidence of their earlier fight. "What wounds do I need to salve?"
Kashik
Wife of Vanator Denusk

Character sheet

Indelible Ink (Jaeden)

Postby Jaeden Kincade on May 1st, 2010, 6:32 am

“Well,” Jaeden said, both of his hands cradling her face for a moment, tilting his head to kiss her lightly, “there is a particular, shall we say, stiffness that is beginning to rise in my body.”

Jaeden’s hands then began to slide down Kashik’s frame once again, resting along her hips for a moment as the tips of his fingers slid lightly under the edge of her shirt. “It could benefit from a little, nurturing care.” Jaeden then said, sliding his lips along the edge of her jaw line as his hands began to travel upward again, sliding Kashik’s shirt up in their travels.

"If I were to stop and take in the gravity of any serious situation I'm in, I'd likely fall to my knees from being overwhelmed by it. Things become much easier to deal with if you simply make jokes."
Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Power Fork (1)

Indelible Ink (Jaeden) - Rated R

Postby Kashik on May 2nd, 2010, 3:41 am

She sighed into his kiss, wanting to deepen it but afraid to hurt him any further, so instead she turned her mouth to the curve of his throat. "Mmm," she murmured against his skin. "Well, I've recently learned that massage can help relieve stiffness of certain muscles," she chuckled, letting her hands roam over his torso and lower until she found the source of his problem with gentle, calloused hands.

As her hands caressed and encouraged him, she trailed kisses and careful teeth along his collarbone. "I thought you liked this shirt," she giggled when she felt him slowly sliding it up.
Kashik
Wife of Vanator Denusk

Character sheet

Postby Jaeden Kincade on May 2nd, 2010, 4:20 am

Jaeden’s eyes rolled back as a slow exhale of pleasure escaped his lips when Kashik began practicing her “massage” techniques. “They do indeed,” Jaeden replied before he continued to slide Kashik’s shirt up. “I find that you have skill yourself in the field.”

“And I do like this shirt,” Jaeden then added, before slipping the shirt off of Kashik, laying it gently along side the bedroll. “It’s why I’m not tearing it off of you.”

Jaeden’s hands the subtly slinked around Kashik’s frame, pulling her a little closer. His fingers slid down the surface of her back, slipping beneath the waist of her pants, his hands caressing the skin of her rear while simultaneously sliding her pants down. His mark drove him further as his lips pressed against hers again while his hands grabbed her rear, pulling her in further for that deeper kiss she wanted. Any pain that occurred from such wasn’t a factor as he began to lay her back along the bedroll, pulling her pants down further until they were slipped off her and set aside with her shirt.

Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Power Fork (1)

Postby Kashik on May 3rd, 2010, 1:06 am

Kashik giggled into the kiss as he pulled off her clothes and urged her onto her back, though her hands only stopped touching him long enough to get the shirt off before they went back to their delicate work.

"I really don't want to hurt you again," she chuckled, though she contradicted herself almost immediately by catching his bottom lip gently between her teeth before deepening the kiss again. Even as he urged her down, she pulled him forward with gentle hands, guiding him to her with a soft gasp of pleasure.
Kashik
Wife of Vanator Denusk

Character sheet

Postby Jaeden Kincade on May 3rd, 2010, 9:26 am

Jaeden smiled as she playfully bit his lip, reopening the small cuts from the previous day there. His tongue slid into her mouth, playfully sparing with her own when she kissed him fully after. “No worries, my dear Kashik.” Jaeden said as he guided one of her legs up to her shoulder. “In my years of travel, I’ve found my body broken and wracked with pain more times than I can remember. The pain is a small price to pay for pleasure such as you company here with me.”

Jaeden then began those subtle movements of his, slow and gentle at first, his hands and lips exploring where they could reach. Small bites and a pinches along Kashik’s skin was given as he began to increase the intensity of his movements. Before long, Jaeden let Kashik’s leg slip down from his shoulder, wrapping both of them around his waist before lifting her up along his lap. His movements now found her body subtly rising and falling as his lips explored her chest, his hands wrapping around her lower back to keep her close.

Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Power Fork (1)

Indelible Ink (Jaeden)

Postby Kashik on May 3rd, 2010, 9:48 pm

She tasted the copper-tang of blood when his tongue slid between her lips, and she moaned to know that he wanted her enough to brave what pain it might bring. It set her skin afire, and she dug her fingers into his hips as he slowly slid herself over the hard length of him. When he settled her leg against her shoulder and shifted into her, she gave a mewling moan of pleasure - twisted a little and tilted her hips, encouraging him deeper, ever deeper, closer and closer until it felt as if they would be joined like this forever.

By the time he let go her leg and shifted them again, she was writhing and begging for release, every inch of her tensed as that near-insatiable need built within her, stole the breath from her lungs and made every kiss hungry. She cried out as he lifted her, her hair coming free and plastering itself to her shoulders. Her legs wrapped around him, but she braced her heels on the backs of his thighs. When she felt his hands pressing her close, she simply leaned back, losing herself to the intense pleasure of the moment, eyes closed as her back arched and small hands gripped Jaeden's forearms for balance.

Then her world exploded, and she trembled and bucked against him, trusting in the strength of his hands to keep her from falling as she hovered mere inches above the blankets. Stars of white light spangled and flashed behind her eyelids, and the pleasure was so intense that for a moment she wasn't sure if it were pleasure or pain, and then he plunged into her again and she knew, and wanted more.

Kashik finally dragged in a shaky breath, eyes slitting open and finding Jaeden's. She shifted and fell against his chest, arms circling his neck and her mouth pressed to his ear. "Don't stop," she moaned, and then sank her teeth into his shoulder.
Kashik
Wife of Vanator Denusk

Character sheet

Indelible Ink (Jaeden)

Postby Jaeden Kincade on May 3rd, 2010, 11:32 pm

“As you desire,” Jaeden replied to Kashik, his hand swinging outward for a moment before swinging back down with a hard slap to the skin of her rear, the fire in his eyes soon coming to match her own as he gave subtly stronger motions, his hands pulling her forward at the same time as he did so. He slid one hand up along her back, his fingers sliding between those small dangles of hair that had come free, gripping them tightly as he pulled her head back, kissing her deeply once again.

Jaeden then released his grip along her, letting her fall to a soft thud along the cushioned surface of the bedroll. He grabbed her hips, flipping Kashik over to her stomach before once again pulling her into his lap, a strong thrust rocked her body forward once again. His hand slid along her rear and back before he pulled her up to him, her back resting along his chest. His hands fully explored the contours of the front of her body, his head dipping along her right shoulder reengaging in their deep kiss. His pace of breath began to increase as he let out quick moaned exhales with each forward motion.

Jaeden didn’t even notice the pain now, only the moment that he shared with Kashik as their bodies entwined with one another, rising in falling, heavy breaths and thundering beats of the heart. The sweat that now began to pour down their frames made the bath earlier meaningless as Jaeden fell to his back, letting Kashik fall with him, sliding along his chest now as one of his arms wrapped across her torso, his other reaching up to caress her face as it seemed all sound other than their own voices ceased, and time stood still.

Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Power Fork (1)

PreviousNext