Birds of a Feather [Ignotus, Lunafang, Crivus]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Ignotus Everto on July 1st, 2012, 1:10 am

The Nuit's left ear twitched, and he tilted his head to the side, pointing the palm of his hand directly at Crivus' face. "Is that supposed a threat?" he asked coldly. "Really my little friend, you should be less stupid..." Ignotus sighed, looking at Crivus with a pitying expression. "Now I have to punish you, and that's no fun for either of us... You get your hide crisped off, and we lose money because of the scars..." He clicked his tongue as he slowly circled the Kelvic. "Such a waste of beautiful skin..."

"Where will it be, then? The eyes? The hands? The back, perhaps. Or maybe somewhere a little closer to home..." he murmured menacingly. He sounded like he was reveling in just the thought of scorching his skin. As Ignotus listed off the possible targets, a hazy image flashed in Crivus' head of his skin blackening and peeling off. "You see, respect is something that's rather important to me... And when I'm not given it, it just makes me so... Angry... And when I'm angry, well... he giggled like a schoolgirl before saying. "I burn things." The fire bolt had shrunk to the size of an egg at this point; if Ignotus had kept feeding it, he would almost certainly have begun to overgive by now.

His lack of stamina displeased him, but it was to be expected. He was certainly starting to get the hang of Reimancy, but he was far from being a master. He knew he was using more Djed than he needed, and that he couldn't control how quickly the fire he made burnt, but it didn't make the pill any less unpleasant to swallow. Seeing as he wouldn't be able to conjure a second one, it was imperative that he subdue him with the first. It was fortunate, then, that Nuit did not sweat. "Tell me, Crivus..." Ignotus said softly. "Why do you want me to burn things? Do you like hurting people? Is that it?" As the Nuit spoke, the thought rolled into Crivus' head. "Just roll over and take it... There's no way I can win now, but they have to sleep eventually... Trick them into thinking they've got me, make them lower their guard..."

He lazily looked Crivus once over, a smirk on his face. "Let's hope this will be the last time you talk back, hm? For your dear master's sake..." And with that he looked up and fired the bolt at Luna's feet.
A thousand thanks to Phoenix for the gorgeous blue frame, and a thousand more to Edreina for her beautiful magic-themed one!

Correspondence Thread
Ignotus Everto
Only Mostly Mad

Words: 292905
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2012, 5:57 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Paragon on December 4th, 2012, 12:20 pm

Ignotus Everto

Experience
Skill XP Earned
Hypnosis 1
Reimancy 1
Intimidation 2
Rhetoric 1

Lores
Lore Earned
Bluffing with Magic
Intimidation in Speech

Legend Becomes Reality

Once again, a shame this was cut short, but great intimidatory dialogue! If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, please send me a PM and we can work from there.
Paragon
The Gordian Knot

Words: 448583
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2011, 8:55 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous