[Flashback]Wrong pocket to pick[Nai'shee]

A tiny girl and a tall brat acquaint against their plans...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

[Flashback]Wrong pocket to pick[Nai'shee]

Postby Leigo on July 29th, 2012, 2:29 pm

Leigo would roll up his eyes at the girl openly. Sure it could be fun, but there was no way he’d be patient enough to decipher people approaching skills to the squirt. Instead without listening to everything she had to say, he would wave over her head and to the man that seemed to get the girl’s attention. It took a second for the man to catch the movement and then another to recognize the boy. As soon as he did however, standing up and getting two mugs of that smelly beer came natural. Leigo was Igrodoth’s son after all.

The man would sit down next to the urchin, eyeing her sparsely. He wouldn’t dare openly admit his suspicions to the boss’ kid, but he remained on edge. “Calm down Chris, it’s just one of my relatives” letting off a small sigh of disappointment, he would add provocatively “mother’s side, of course” for some reason Leigo couldn’t understand people always disliked his mother. It probably came with the territory, but that didn’t make it pleasant.

Winking at the girl, he would turn back to Chris. Hopefully the urchin would get her cue – it didn’t get much better than this. And as for Leigo, considering what he had planned for the man, getting caught robbing him didn’t concern the boy much.

“I got an interesting letter from one of my father’s minions around town” he would pause, letting the tension build up a bit. He would let this man ask just how it was all related to him – like that – yes that was good. “Is there anything you’d like to tell me, Chris?” not really the man’s name, but Leigo didn’t feel like pronouncing it whole. Hopefully the girl could start working around them as he couldn’t really watch what she was doing anymore.
Leigo
Player

Words: 154744
Joined roleplay: March 3rd, 2012, 12:29 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Previous